• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Happy Birthday Xeberos :)

Wigglytuff would be the best for surviving in its environment (not that I'm biased...) He can make himself look bigger to scare off enemies, float away from danger, make people fall asleep, is able to use different elemental attacks, and can get very aggressive, proving he is no pushover.

P.S. Snivy, I am loving your new sig!

Wow, Wigglytuff can do the floating-inflation thing too? I thought that was only Jiggly :o Learn something new every day! ^^ But yes, I do agree with you that Wigglytuff would be very capable of survival after that. And Snivy, I love the sig too haha.

Thank you TheGr8 and mystic. :3

Do you want Buneary sig for your personal use or for the club? :)

And just PM if you want sig for yourself. :) I can do anything you want. It's fun. :3

Hehe, you're too nice! xD Although Buneary is adorable <3

New topic: 'Which Pokemon has the cutest voice in the anime and why?'

Personally I think it's Pachirisu by far, its voice is absolutely adorable! The way when its excited and shouts "Pachi pa!" makes me smile far too much. The only Pokemon that comes close to this is Piplup, but after seeing him try to be such a tough guy all the time I think it'd be mean to call his voice cute ;) But even so, Pachirisu is such a cutie! <3

Plus since it's your birthday, you can choose this week's Pokemon of the week Xeberos! ^^

TY

Well, i agree with Alex, as i also think Pachirisu has the cutest voice in the anime.
    Scraggy doesnt sound cute at all, so far i heard him...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    YOU are too nice Alex. ^^

Well let's say Piplup. :) Piplup is cute, it have cute cry and Dawn has one. :3

Well I make Buneary banner and I'm glad if someone want me to make sig to him/her.

You're so kind Alex and other one too. Must say one more time, you made my boring day better. I'm grateful to you guys. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Well, i agree with Alex, as i also think Pachirisu has the cutest voice in the anime.
    Scraggy doesnt sound cute at all, so far i heard him...

Oo, I haven't actually heard Scraggy, what does he sound like? :o Haven't got round to watching the BW anime yet x3

YOU are too nice Alex. ^^

Well let's say Piplup. :) Piplup is cute, it have cute cry and Dawn has one. :3

Well I make Buneary banner and I'm glad if someone want me to make sig to him/her.

You're so kind Alex and other one too. Must say one more time, you made my boring day better. I'm grateful to you guys. :3

Ahah, thanks ^^

Piplup's voice is absolutely adorable, I agree completely! I'll get set it to Pokemon of the week now. ^^ And I can't wait to see the banner, I bet it'll look amazing! :)

Last edited:

TY

Actually, my friend says (which i totally dont belive) that Stunfisk has a cute voice...
    Cmon STUNFISK!!! he isnt cute at all

Something is wrong with him...

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Thank you TheGr8 and mystic. :3

Do you want Buneary sig for your personal use or for the club? :)

And just PM if you want sig for yourself. :) I can do anything you want. It's fun. :3

Club would be fine, it doesn't really matter :) Enjoy your day though!

The pokemon with the cutest voice in the anime: I want to say it's Happiny, it's just so cute and when it's able to lift/stop everything thats super heavy it's so awesome! HAAAPPPINNNNYYY :P there's my impression

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Heh I didn't remember to answer the question. :)

I have three favourite cries.

Pikachu: Ash's Pikachu has cute cry. Specially on first season.

Piplup: Dawn's Piplup has cute cry also. I like when Piplup is trying hard and cry "Piplup!".

Pachirisu: Dawn's Pachirisu has also cute cry. It's cute when Dawn hugs Pachirisu and Pachirisu cry "Pachi!". Pachirisu feels that Dawn really cares about it. <3

I do the banner tomorrow when I go to computer because I'm on my phone again... ;)

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Heh I didn't remember to answer the question. :)

I have three favourite cries.

Pikachu: Ash's Pikachu has cute cry. Specially on first season.

Piplup: Dawn's Piplup has cute cry also. I like when Piplup is trying hard and cry "Piplup!".

Pachirisu: Dawn's Pachirisu has also cute cry. It's cute when Dawn hugs Pachirisu and Pachirisu cry "Pachi!". Pachirisu feels that Dawn really cares about it. <3

I do the banner tomorrow when I go to computer because I'm on my phone again... ;)

Yeah that's no problem! and I agree with all of those, I still think Pikachu is really cute in the anime! :D

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Happy belated Birthday Xerberos! For the topic I would say I wouldn't know because I don't pay attention to the pokemon voices since they just say their name or part of it , unless they're legendary in which they just growl or roar.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Actually, my friend says (which i totally dont belive) that Stunfisk has a cute voice...
    Cmon STUNFISK!!! he isnt cute at all

Something is wrong with him...

Ahah, like I said in the first post, everyone has a different opinion of what's cute and we should respect that. ^^ Although I can't imagine Stunfisk being THAT cute... xD

Club would be fine, it doesn't really matter :) Enjoy your day though!

The pokemon with the cutest voice in the anime: I want to say it's Happiny, it's just so cute and when it's able to lift/stop everything thats super heavy it's so awesome! HAAAPPPINNNNYYY :P there's my impression

Ohhh yes! I forgot about Happiny, that is such a cutie in the anime <3 And it's hilariously strong haha. I love the episode where they need to find it a stone, it's so cute! HAPPPINNYYYYY! <3

Happy belated Birthday Xerberos! For the topic I would say I wouldn't know because I don't pay attention to the pokemon voices since they just say their name or part of it , unless they're legendary in which they just growl or roar.

Awhh no who can you not! I can't pay attention to much else, some of them are so cute and other's are quirky and they're all pretty well thought out imo. ^^ Although everyone's different haha.

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    Shaymin (Land): "miiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" Ahhh so cute <333

Look at this pic! It's SOOO cute :3
    Spoiler:

Happy Birthday Xerberos! I guess you can call that pic my present lol

mysticflower said:
    and can get very aggressive, proving he is no pushover.

That is sooo the Mystery Dungeon one XDDDD
    I love that Wigglytuff lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Shaymin (Land): "miiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" Ahhh so cute <333

Look at this pic! It's SOOO cute :3
    Spoiler:

Happy Birthday Xerberos! I guess you can call that pic my present lol

That is sooo the Mystery Dungeon one XDDDD
    I love that Wigglytuff lol

The picture won't show, it says you need to copy a different link :/ And Wigglytuff is the best! xD I love that guy so much, best Pokemon in any game ever! What pokemon/partner did you choose? :o

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Wigglytuff is the best, it was the MD guild master that made me realise that, I am glad you guys like him too :3 I haven't actually seen him in the anime (at least not that I can remember), but I missed out a lot of series when they stopped airing it in Britain. I think the cutest pokemon cry is Oshawott in the BW series - he tries to act so tough but is just little and feeble...

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    In PMD? Eevee the first time, then Riolu, and then Pikachu. I was Shinx the first time (yes! lol), then Piplup, and now Charmander! :3 I forgot my partner in PMDET but I was Squirtle.

If you're talking about the club partner, which I still want btw, Emily the Jirachi <3

I can see the Shaymin pic though :/ weird..

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wigglytuff is the best, it was the MD guild master that made me realise that, I am glad you guys like him too :3 I haven't actually seen him in the anime (at least not that I can remember), but I missed out a lot of series when they stopped airing it in Britain. I think the cutest pokemon cry is Oshawott in the BW series - he tries to act so tough but is just little and feeble...

Haha, I think that Wigglytuff should go down in history here! How can we celebrate him?

I think Wigglytuff appeared in the anime in a large group to protect a Clefairy or something like that? And they all started using Metronome and Teeter Danced? Or that could have been Clefable come to think of it... :3 Osha however is adorable, I'm glad it appears so much! I don't watch Best Wishes much, but when I do I love to see Oshawott <3 It reminds me of Piplup though... D: I bet he'll evolve soon :3

In PMD? Eevee the first time, then Riolu, and then Pikachu. I was Shinx the first time (yes! lol), then Piplup, and now Charmander! :3 I forgot my partner in PMDET but I was Squirtle.

If you're talking about the club partner, which I still want btw, Emily the Jirachi <3

I can see the Shaymin pic though :/ weird..

Whattt you can be Shinx?? That's brilliant, how?? I thought it was only the starters + Pikachu, Meowth and Skitty o.o They're all so cute though! xD Skitty <3

Hehe, that'll be 300 points for your second partner my friend. ;D Then again, this is the first one being paid for so should it just be 100... Hmm... Yeah, it's just 100 points since this is the first paid for. ^^ Want me to add it now?

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years

Haha, I think that Wigglytuff should go down in history here! How can we celebrate him?

I think Wigglytuff appeared in the anime in a large group to protect a Clefairy or something like that? And they all started using Metronome and Teeter Danced? Or that could have been Clefable come to think of it... :3 Osha however is adorable, I'm glad it appears so much! I don't watch Best Wishes much, but when I do I love to see Oshawott <3 It reminds me of Piplup though... D: I bet he'll evolve soon :3

Whattt you can be Shinx?? That's brilliant, how?? I thought it was only the starters + Pikachu, Meowth and Skitty o.o They're all so cute though! xD Skitty <3

Hehe, that'll be 300 points for your second partner my friend. ;D Then again, this is the first one being paid for so should it just be 100... Hmm... Yeah, it's just 100 points since this is the first paid for. ^^ Want me to add it now?

Yup ^_^

Yeah, I thinkk maybe it's quirky nature? Well anyways it's only on Explorers of Sky. There's also Riolu, Munchlax, Eevee, and maybe more that are also only in EOS.

Even the owner is getting off topic...we should make a new one.

Which Cute Pokemon are you most Thankful for? (Haha yup Thanksgiving is Thursday) Like one in a game that you could always rely on in battle or one that will always bring a smile to your face. It doesn't have to be your favorite. ;D

Mine is Emolga! Look at him! So cute and powerful <33
    Spoiler:

EDIT: I find it weird that the one time we talk about graditude, I don't say Shaymin xD
    I'm very grateful for Shaymin too. <3

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Yup ^_^

Yeah, I thinkk maybe it's quirky nature? Well anyways it's only on Explorers of Sky. There's also Riolu, Munchlax, Eevee, and maybe more that are also only in EOS.

Even the owner is getting off topic...we should make a new one.

Which Cute Pokemon are you most Thankful for? (Haha yup Thanksgiving is Thursday) Like one in a game that you could always rely on in battle or one that will always bring a smile to your face. It doesn't have to be your favorite. ;D

Spoiler:

EDIT: I find it weird that the one time we talk about graditude, I don't say Shaymin xD
    I'm very grateful for Shaymin too. <3

I'm going to say Pikachu, mainly because even though it's small it packs a punch and is still super adorable to me, I am playing leafgreen and I have a female pikachu and even the back sprite I'm like awhhh cute <3

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    hi! are you still taking members? if so...

Name: lacella
    Two cute Pokemon: of the current list - jigglypuff & espeon
    Partner Pokemon: squeel the jigglypuff

some cute pokemon not on the list!

cleffa
    clefairy
    hoppip
    skiploom
    jumpluff
    girafarig
    !!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    New member! :3 Welcome to The Cute Pokemon Fanclub!
    Those Pokémon you just mentioned are cute. ^^
    And yes, new members are welcome.

When AlexOzzyCake or TheGr8 comes, they will add you to the list.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Yup ^_^

Spoiler:

Oo, interesting topic! For me, that HAS to be Pachirisu. I can't help but smile like a mad man whenever that thing is shown to me. It's so adorable! <3 And it's a pretty formidable in-game battler too, packing super fang, grass knot and a couple other surprises! Btw, Emolga = CUTEEE <3

hi! are you still taking members? if so...

Name: lacella
    Two cute Pokemon: of the current list - jigglypuff & espeon
    Partner Pokemon: squeel the jigglypuff

some cute pokemon not on the list!

cleffa
    clefairy
    hoppip
    skiploom
    jumpluff
    girafarig
    !!

Hello, welcome to the club! ^^ Upon joining you get to add two Pokemon to the list, so feel free to choose two that you like! :D Jigglypuff is one of my all-time favourite cute Pokemon, good choice! What is it you like about these Pokemon so much? Anyhow, enjoy your stay here and stay active! ^^

Back