• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Cute Pokemon that I am most thankful for? That would definitely be Togekiss, same reason as the people above me, really. It has a lot of advantages to other Pokemons as it's a normal type. ^^

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Welcome to the club Lacella! The cute pokemon I am most thankful for is Eevee, as she can change into so many different pokemon, and having a set is very cute :3 I love seeing fan art of her and she was my favourite pokemon when I was a kid. I know Eevee's evolutions aren't very powerful... But that doesn't matter to me XD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Oh yes, Eevee of course, my Eevee evolved into a Glaceon, and is pretty much useful as well!

TY

Mine would be Mudkip, as that little guy took me through all the gyms in Diamond.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wow, seems like there's a lot of different Pokemon people rely on, and they're all adorable! <3 After working out the answer to the latest quiz question, it has come to my attention that we need more cute Pokemon, there's a lot missing from our and some Pokemon which people may think really shouldn't be there! So let's have a topic! ^^

New topic: 'Which Pokemon do you think should be added/removed from the cute list?'

This topic should last a while will end in many Pokemon being added/removed, so go nuts! I'll give my ideas on what should and shouldn't be here a bit later - I want to see your's first! ^^

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Now I have new avatar and club's userbar on it. ^^ Also Buneary banner is ready. :)

Found these cute pics. <3
    Spoiler:

EDIT: Why my sig have white background even it is .png image and I have deleted background...

Last edited:

14Henderson7

Poke'Maniac
    Years
    Name: 14Henderson7
    Two Cute Pokemon: Chikorita & Charmander
    Partner: Princess the Chikorita

Currently on a Nuzlocke challenge with Chikorita. Going by GREAT!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome to club Henderson! I'm sure you your time here! ^^

Chicorita is cute Pokémon. Little grass cutie.

Have a great time at The Cute Pokemon Fanclub! ^^

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I think that the rest of the starters should be added because they are always so cute! :)

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Welcome to the club Henderson!

Here are the pokemon that I think should go:
    Spoiler:

And here are the ones I would like to see on the list:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

TY

I would like to see Swoobat and Darumaka, as they are really cute (but not as cute as Scraggy ^^)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name: 14Henderson7
    Two Cute Pokemon: Chikorita & Charmander
    Partner: Princess the Chikorita

Currently on a Nuzlocke challenge with Chikorita. Going by GREAT!

Hello, welcome to the club! Chikorita and Charmander are both incredibly cute Pokemon, great choices! Especially Chikorita, that thing is wonderful! I'm not entirely familiar with Nuzlocke challenges, but from memory isn't that when you have to release the Pokemon once it faints? If so, make sure Chikorita doesn't faint or you'll be hard pressed finding a new one! Our cuties don't come easy! ;D Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here and stay active. ^^

I think that the rest of the starters should be added because they are always so cute! :)

Hmm I agree with you on some of them, but there are a couple which definitely aren't cute! I don't think Treeko is cute at all... Chimchar and Totodile also fail in cuteness for me, but I can understand why others would like them... However I definitely agree that more should be added, so I'll add them! ^^

Here are the pokemon that I think should go:
    Spoiler:

And here are the ones I would like to see on the list:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

NOOO HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE CYNDAQUIL! ;o; I agree with you on some of them though... I think Dieno, Totodile, Stayu, Omanyte and Houndour should go... So I'll remove them! As for the ones you want added, I agree with some of them but couldn't disagree more with others haha. I'll add them other than Corsola, Illumise, Bellosom, Swoobat, Petilil and Rufflet... Unless you can find me cute pictures to change my mind ;D

EDIT: Okay, I decided to add Corsola in the end, that thing's adorable! Thanks for doing your list in dex order, it was VERY helpful. xD

Love the look of Deerling. May end up using him in some Solo challenge in White. Never used him before.

I agree completely! Deerling shall be added! Any particular season you like for it? It's mighty powerful once it evolves into Sawsbuck, you'll have no trouble beating the game with that!

EDIT: Okay I added Summer for now, just say if you want it changed! ^^

I would like to see Swoobat and Darumaka, as they are really cute (but not as cute as Scraggy ^^)

Hmm, Swoobat again? Okay, seems I have to add him by popular opinion! ^^ Darumaka I agree with, trés cute! <3

Okay, I have plenty to add now, but not many to take off! Let's balance the list out a bit, what do you guys think should go?

Last edited:

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Welcome Henderson
    (What she is letting go of Cyndauil? NOOOO!!!!!!!!)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Nooo, Cyndaquil is staying put! ;D I wouldn't let that lil' cutie go anywhere! <3

Edit: Some new banners have been added for the Cute Club by Xeberos! Big thanks to him for the new Buneary themed banners <3 To find these, click the link under 'user bars' in the first page to be brought to the album! ^^

Last edited:

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    NO!!! How can you not think Treeko is cute? It was my one of my favorite pokemon as a kid!

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    ^ I don't think Treeko is cute *whistles*

I think that
    , and, regrettably,
    Spoiler:
    should be removed.
    I think that
    , and
    should be added =D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I don't want to remove any of them on the list, they are all cute in their own unique ways. :p .. Even though the Pokemon is black and something kind of ugly as you think of it, there's also a part of them that's cute soo, basically wouldn't want to remove any on the list. :p .. Plus some of them are the member's choices ...

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I Still Agree that Drifblim should go out. And Celebi should be in.

Back