• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    As you propably knew, my favourite is Pachirisu. ^^ Pachirisu is fluffy and cute Pokémon. Pachirisu has cute cry and beatiful contest moves. I espicially like Dawn's Pachirisu. :)

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Pachirisu is realllllly cute.
    I like Emolga too, but since it's a flying squirrel, isn't it a flying Pachirisu?
    Wait, a flying Pachirisu is the cutest ever. It wins.[/SIZE]

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022

Ahah, I've never really looked at Pokedolls before, but now having browsed through a couple I agree entirely o.o SANDSHREW IS ADORABLE <333333 Hehe... xD I'm still not entirely sure the Metagross one classes as cute, though. :( It looks so angry... lol.

Pfft, get posting then! ;D We need to see this picture! <3

It would be good to see more of Shaymin, but it seems unlikely this'll happen due to it being a legendary Pokemon D: I would quite like to see one of the main characters catch one! Or maybe Dawn could return from Sinnoh with a Shaymin on her team? That'd be sweet! Plus Jigglypuff returning would be amazing. xD

I expect the whole world from you. ;)

Righty ho, new topic time! Although as I've said before, you guys feel free to make your own topics! ^^

New Topic: 'Generation wars! Which is the cutest electric rodent?'

So basically, there has been a weak mouse/squirrel-like electric Pokemon added in every new region bar Johto, but which is the cutest? Personally my vote goes for Pachirisu, that thing is utterly adorable! It is in my opinion the cutest Pokemon of all due to the reasons that I've explain many a time in this club. So what do you guys think? ^^
    Pichu is cuter than Pikachu, in my opinion.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    As you propably knew, my favourite is Pachirisu. ^^ Pachirisu is fluffy and cute Pokémon. Pachirisu has cute cry and beatiful contest moves. I espicially like Dawn's Pachirisu. :)

This must have taken a while to type... xD But I agree completely! Pachirisu is miles better than all the other cute Pokemon put together ;D It's such a fluffy cute little ball of fluffy yumminess! <3 Plus that may just be the cutest picture EVER. xD

Pachirisu is realllllly cute.
    I like Emolga too, but since it's a flying squirrel, isn't it a flying Pachirisu?
    Wait, a flying Pachirisu is the cutest ever. It wins.

Paha, that'd be interesting if it turned out Pachirisu evolved into Emolga o.o Although Pachirisu has a much cuter colouring :3 Emolga certainly does have its own merits though, it's probably the strongest of the rodents!

Pikachu is the cutest ever. No one can beat......XD

Pachirisu can ;) Yet another thing we disagree in dearest rival of mine ;D Although saying that, Pikachu is very cute, especially in the DP series in the episode where it pretends to be another Pikachu that keeps scratching its head with its tail... Adorable! <3

Pichu is cuter than Pikachu, in my opinion.

I agree <3 I think it's due to it being a tiny little thing, and being a baby probably helps too :3

HOORAY!

I just noticed that we've reached over 1000 posts! You guys are all the best! ^^ As a reward for being simply awesome and reaching this impressive milestone, everyone that sends me a message today saying "Squirrels are cute! <3" will receive a lot of points! ^^ <3

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022

This must have taken a while to type... xD But I agree completely! Pachirisu is miles better than all the other cute Pokemon put together ;D It's such a fluffy cute little ball of fluffy yumminess! <3 Plus that may just be the cutest picture EVER. xD

Paha, that'd be interesting if it turned out Pachirisu evolved into Emolga o.o Although Pachirisu has a much cuter colouring :3 Emolga certainly does have its own merits though, it's probably the strongest of the rodents!

Pachirisu can ;) Yet another thing we disagree in dearest rival of mine ;D Although saying that, Pikachu is very cute, especially in the DP series in the episode where it pretends to be another Pikachu that keeps scratching its head with its tail... Adorable! <3

I agree <3 I think it's due to it being a tiny little thing, and being a baby probably helps too :3

HOORAY!

I just noticed that we've reached over 1000 posts! You guys are all the best! ^^ As a reward for being simply awesome and reaching this impressive milestone, everyone that sends me a message today saying "Squirrels are cute! <3" will receive a lot of points! ^^ <3
    Not just its smallness, but those giant ears. They're are just to adorable.

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Oh yes. And that the Pichu brothers are so pesky. And the ukelele Pichu... Best ranger partner ever.
    But the ears definitely help.[/SIZE]

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Off topic, but how many posts have I made? My iPod wont tell me :/[/SIZE]

[SIZE="a"]Is there a rule that mushroomish pokemon must be cute to some degree?[/SIZE]

Last edited:

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Agreed. Mudkip are adorable. Something about those gill cheeks <3[/SIZE]

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Did anyone else ever read the little pokemon board books? I had one called dragonites Christmas that was just precious. Santa rode a dragonite.[/SIZE]

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012

Ahh, these are incredibly cute Pokemon both of them! I'm going to take it that you find eyes to be a cute part of the Pokemon then? ^^ I think the smallness of these Pokemon also helps a lot, especially with Gothita :3

Has anyone seen how tiny roselia is in pokemon xD?

Me too, Dragonites are wonderful pokemon. And their tiny wings are so cute!

Cute metagross time!

Last edited:

TY

And Mudkip is larger than i thought first x.x

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years

It would be good to see more of Shaymin, but it seems unlikely this'll happen due to it being a legendary Pokemon D: I would quite like to see one of the main characters catch one! Or maybe Dawn could return from Sinnoh with a Shaymin on her team? That'd be sweet! Plus Jigglypuff returning would be amazing. xD

OH GOSH YES! That would be sooooooooo great. I've also been impatiently waiting for Jiggly's return :3

New Topic: 'Generation wars! Which is the cutest electric rodent?'

So basically, there has been a weak mouse/squirrel-like electric Pokemon added in every new region bar Johto, but which is the cutest? Personally my vote goes for Pachirisu, that thing is utterly adorable! It is in my opinion the cutest Pokemon of all due to the reasons that I've explain many a time in this club. So what do you guys think? ^^

Emolga ftw. :D

The first time I saw Pachirisu, I was like mehhhh (I love him now lol) but I've loved Emolga from the START! Pikachu is overrated. Pichu is soooo cute though <3

Spoiler:

TY

OH GOSH YES! That would be sooooooooo great. I've also been impatiently waiting for Jiggly's return :3

Emolga ftw. :D

The first time I saw Pachirisu, I was like mehhhh (I love him now lol) but I've loved Emolga from the START! Pikachu is overrated. Pichu is soooo cute though <3

Spoiler:

Yeah, Emolga is cute too, the cutest rodent from gen V.

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    What do you think the cutest bug pokemon is?

I love Surskit... It's just darling. I bred one to know hydro pump once <3

Back