• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Just make it quick. :D That's why I earlier said "hurry hurry!".

I'm sure that competion will end at evening because you're not ready. ^^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I might not be able to make it, although I'll try. Are all of the submissions submitted yet? :P

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I don't know. I suggest to check club's thread at "Art Gallery" section. ^^

And Snivy make your sig little bit smaller. Then scrollbar disappears and you don't get warning. :)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020

WHERE IS IGGLYBUFF IN THIS GROUP?!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I don't know. I suggest to check club's thread at "Art Gallery" section. ^^

And Snivy make your sig little bit smaller. Then scrollbar disappears and you don't get warning. :)
    I've had the scrollbar removed yesterday since I saw a scrollbar too, Nica helped me out, not sure with what you are saying at this point, but my signature is definitely within the limits. :p

We have our own thread at the Galleria section? owo~

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Hi guys, just to let you know the competition ends tonight - but if some of you need a bit more time please let me know if you would like me to extend the deadlines (and if you have already entered, please say whether you think this is fair). Good luck! :)

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    It is cute! I think Dragonair is a very beautiful and elegant pokemon! :D There are certain pokes I see that way such as Dragonair and Milotic! :)

hehe me too! they seem to fall into the cute, elegant and beautiful categories all at the same time @_____@

i'm learning a new art style so i'll definitely have it down in time for the next art comp :D

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]"When it gets to the point of Garbodour, that's when it should stop!"

Oh yes. Garbodor and many rotom forms are terrible. But chimecho and chingling are great examples of ridiculous cuteness.

I've always loved sandshrew... Especially in the hide and seek pokemon short where it just stood by a wall.
    And speaking of shorts, the one where chaos was occurring in the background but Wobbuffet and Wynaut were arguing. XP[/SIZE]

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Both the contest and the decision for whom will be the new Co-Owner are ending today, correct? Fyi: Garbador can be cute. It can be cute just like the way Gible and Magickarp can be. They all have a distant unknowing look on their faces which make them sometimes look funny or cute.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    is dragonair classified as large? i think it's cute n__n

I'm not sure if I'd call it large, but it certainly is cute! Well, actually it's very elegant, I'm not so sure on cute... Hmm... Is there a difference? But even so, I agree with you completely. ^^

By large, do you mean not basic/baby stage Pokemon?

I think Ampharos is really cute. :3

Spoiler:

Noo, I mean things with a large body size ^^ EG Armaldo, Ursaring, Rhydon, those kind of Pokemon. And Ampharos counts in that too, and boy is he cute! I've loved Ampy ever since GSC, he was my first team member to evolve fully <3 So I'd agree, Ampharos is the cutest large Pokemon for me. ^^

WHERE IS IGGLYBUFF IN THIS GROUP?!

Ahah, it's a good question but please sign up to the club before posting! ^^

I've had the scrollbar removed yesterday since I saw a scrollbar too, Nica helped me out, not sure with what you are saying at this point, but my signature is definitely within the limits. :p

We have our own thread at the Galleria section? owo~

We do indeed! The thread can be found here ^^ Make sure to upload all your art for points and prizes!

Is Swoobat large??
    if so then ill choose him.

Hmm, probably about average size, but why not! Personally I still can't see the cuteness in that hideous thing, but if my members like it then I suppose it must be a tad cute... Even so, explain yourself! ^^

"When it gets to the point of Garbodour, that's when it should stop!"

Oh yes. Garbodor and many rotom forms are terrible. But chimecho and chingling are great examples of ridiculous cuteness.

I've always loved sandshrew... Especially in the hide and seek pokemon short where it just stood by a wall.
    And speaking of shorts, the one where chaos was occurring in the background but Wobbuffet and Wynaut were arguing. XP

Ahah I couldn't agree with you more! Gosh, it's like talking to me. xD The Chimecho family are absolutely gorgeous, I love them to bits! Although no competition for dear Sandshrew <3 Hahaha, oh gosh I'd forgotten all about that, happy memories! That may be my favourite anime clip of all time! Ahah Wynaut is a cutey too.

Both the contest and the decision for whom will be the new Co-Owner are ending today, correct? Fyi: Garbador can be cute. It can be cute just like the way Gible and Magickarp can be. They all have a distant unknowing look on their faces which make them sometimes look funny or cute.

Nope! ^^ The contest ends today (unless MysticFlower chooses to extend it) and the co-owner will be chosen when I think someone's ready ^^ Hmm, Gible I would never argue about not being cute, that thing is adorable <3 Garbodour however is something I'll NEVER find cute. If anyone manages to persuade me that that monstrosity is cute I'll give them 500 points! :p

New topic: 'What cute Pokemon would you like to see more of in the anime and why?'

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]I agree. Garbodor is not cute at all, in my opinion. I can give a bit of leeway for trubbish, but Garbodor is practically a landfill. It's what happens in the poem, "Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout Would Not Take The Garbage Out".[/SIZE]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hehe, since I saw this:

Spoiler:

My attitude towards Trubbish completely changed. I now think it's an adorable Pokemon and I love it to bits. xD Garbodor however... It's horrible :( Although actually after seeing this...

Spoiler:

I'm having second thoughts. ;o; Oh gosh...

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Thanks for the info, Alex! :P

In regards with the topic, I'd say I'd like to see more of Eruufun, It's so adorable and all, and I would love to see how interacts with other Pokemon aside from those that it usually interacts with. ^^

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    Let's overflow with Garbodor cuteness!
    Spoiler:

Topicsss:
    People seem to think small Pokemon are the cutest, but which large Pokemon do you think are cute?'

Personally I think Palkia is adorable. I know she has a big heart inside. Dialga... I'm not so sure lol.

Spoiler:

'What cute Pokemon would you like to see more of in the anime and why?'

Shaymin of course <3

And some cuties from past regions like Pachirisu and Eevee.

P.S. Like the new avatar Alex :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Eruufun = Whimsicott, right? If so, I agree completely! ^^ I'd love to see a Whimsicott be given a personality, just to see where they'd take it. I'd like to see Garbodor be involved more, but not as a monster!

We need to give Garbodor some love! ;o; <3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Eruufun = Whimsicott, right? If so, I agree completely! ^^ I'd love to see a Whimsicott be given a personality, just to see where they'd take it. I'd like to see Garbodor be involved more, but not as a monster!

We need to give Garbodor some love! ;o; <3
    Omg, I'm just starting to realize that it's an adorable Pokemon. o3o

Back