• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2012
Whimsicott is terribly powerful if you use right, and terribly fast. What about Meganium? Swoobat can be decent, all of the cute legendaries.. I find my Chandelure to be adorable, and it pwns.
Oh, and THE BEST COMPETETIVE WALL is Blissey. Freaking Blissey.
Tell me cute pokemon aren't strong.
Tell me.
I dare you.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Whimsicott is terribly powerful if you use right, and terribly fast. What about Meganium? Swoobat can be decent, all of the cute legendaries.. I find my Chandelure to be adorable, and it pwns.
Tell me.
I dare you.

Cute Pokemon aren't strong. *hides behind Blissey*

Tbf, Skarmory is the best wall ;) Even so, I wouldn't really call Blissey 'cute', would you? And it goes without saying that a legendary is strong haha, even if they are cute. Swoobat and Meganium I wouldn't really class as strong compared to the others in their league... Chandelure and Whimsicott however I do agree with - although I only find the latter cute. xD

Years
Tell me.
I dare you.

I love using my Chandelure in Black, she's got Energy Ball do deal with that annoying Water/Rock/Ground weakness.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Speed is another advantage of cute Pokemons to the big ones, really, take Pikachu for an example. :D

TY

Strenghth is actually based on Ev's and Movesets, not it's cuteness...

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
Years

Mm, but how many of them are actually cute? ;p I think the eeveelutions are probably the best example of powerful cuties based on their adorable appearances and pretty good stats in some cases - especially Leafeon and Espeon :3

a list of cute and strong pokes: whimsicott
all the eeveelutions
DRAGONITE!!!!!
shaymin
mew
latias
victini
blissey[what do you mean she isnt cute?!?!]
meganium
raichu
pikachu
gardevoir
lopunny
cinnchino
sunflora
clefable
bellosem
wigglytuff
jirachi
rapidash
celebi
ninetales :D

oh, and since I didnt answer your dragonite question before, EVERYTHING about dragonite is cute!!!!
mostly though, its horn, its tiny wings, its tail, its eyes, its anntenae, and the way it bounces on its toes in black :t149:

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Name: Fluffee
Two cute Pokemon: Shiny Axew and Shiny Lillipup! <33
Partner Pokemon: Shiny Lillipup, Puppster!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Welcome Fluffee. =) So, I've decided... my Pikachu is the cutest thing ever. I rng'd a DW Pichu with HP Ice and I almost died because it was so cute.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I love using my Chandelure in Black, she's got Energy Ball do deal with that annoying Water/Rock/Ground weakness.

Hmm, so you seem to think that being strong makes a Pokemon cute? Based on your post about Delibird and various other Pokemon - why is this? Does the ability to battle relate to their cuteness in your eyes? ^^

a list of cute and strong pokes: whimsicott
Spoiler:

oh, and since I didnt answer your dragonite question before, EVERYTHING about dragonite is cute!!!!
mostly though, its horn, its tiny wings, its tail, its eyes, its anntenae, and the way it bounces on its toes in black :t149:

Remind me to show you how to use the [LIST][*] [/LIST] command when you get online, you may find it useful rather than typing out a load of spaces each time ^^ In relation to this list, I agree that almost all of them are cute (bar a couple), but I wouldn't say that they're all very strong haha. Wigglytuff, Sunflora and Rapidash, just to name the first 3 I saw whilst glancing back up, are all pretty weak Pokemon compared to others of their level - surely this implies that cute Pokemon are generally weaker than other Pokemon? Although some on that list are very strong indeed, so it certainly doesn't apply to every cute Pokemon!

Name: Fluffee
Two cute Pokemon: Shiny Axew and Shiny Lillipup! <33
Partner Pokemon: Shiny Lillipup, Puppster!

Helloooo! Welcome to the club, it's always great to have new members! :D Two very cute Pokemon you've selected there, Lillipup and Axew are both utterly adorable haha. And Puppster, what a cute name! xD Unfortunately I won't be adding shiny Pokemon to the main list due to the original Pokemon already being up there, and you have to pay 50 points to turn your partner's sprite shiny (unless you have a member title) so for now it'll just be a normal Lillipup, sorry to disappoint! ^^ Anyhow, enjoy your time here and stay active! Don't forget to check out the front page for updates, competitions, quizzes and more! ^^ Also, +20 points for the user bar. ^^

Welcome Fluffee. =) So, I've decided... my Pikachu is the cutest thing ever. I rng'd a DW Pichu with HP Ice and I almost died because it was so cute.

Oh you. xD Ahah, I do rather love your Pichu that you gave me, sometimes I sit there stroking it x.x

New topic: 'Which are the slowest cute Pokemon?'

In relation to what Teezee said about cute Pokemon being generally quite fast, I got to thinking about this - now I'm wondering if slow Pokemon can be cute too! The example I'll use is Foongus, that think is incredibly slow but extremely cute! I love it to bits. Although now I'm hard pressed to think of any more haha!

Last edited:

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
There are cute pokemon that are strong it just depends what tier you play in, i love azumaril in uu. Cute and Powerful. Like we have said before every poke has some type of cuteness. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
There are cute pokemon that are strong it just depends what tier you play in, i love azumaril in uu. Cute and Powerful. Like we have said before every poke has some type of cuteness. :)

Other than Sableye, Delibird and Metagross... x.x Lol I think that most of the VERY strong Pokemon don't count as cute... D'nite is the only one I can think of x.x

Which are the slowest cute Pokemon?

Slowpoke, naturally, he has "slow" in his name.

Ahah clever thinking! Although I think its speed is better than a lot of Pokemon isn't it? :o

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
<3
Name: atif
Two cute Pokemon: Cubchoo and Horsea!
Partner Pokemon: Alex the Cubchoo! <3

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022

Hmm, so you seem to think that being strong makes a Pokemon cute? Based on your post about Delibird and various other Pokemon - why is this? Does the ability to battle relate to their cuteness in your eyes? ^^

Remind me to show you how to use the [LIST][*] [/LIST] command when you get online, you may find it useful rather than typing out a load of spaces each time ^^ In relation to this list, I agree that almost all of them are cute (bar a couple), but I wouldn't say that they're all very strong haha. Wigglytuff, Sunflora and Rapidash, just to name the first 3 I saw whilst glancing back up, are all pretty weak Pokemon compared to others of their level - surely this implies that cute Pokemon are generally weaker than other Pokemon? Although some on that list are very strong indeed, so it certainly doesn't apply to every cute Pokemon!

Helloooo! Welcome to the club, it's always great to have new members! :D Two very cute Pokemon you've selected there, Lillipup and Axew are both utterly adorable haha. And Puppster, what a cute name! xD Unfortunately I won't be adding shiny Pokemon to the main list due to the original Pokemon already being up there, and you have to pay 50 points to turn your partner's sprite shiny (unless you have a member title) so for now it'll just be a normal Lillipup, sorry to disappoint! ^^ Anyhow, enjoy your time here and stay active! Don't forget to check out the front page for updates, competitions, quizzes and more! ^^ Also, +20 points for the user bar. ^^

Oh you. xD Ahah, I do rather love your Pichu that you gave me, sometimes I sit there stroking it x.x

New topic: 'Which are the slowest cute Pokemon?'

In relation to what Teezee said about cute Pokemon being generally quite fast, I got to thinking about this - now I'm wondering if slow Pokemon can be cute too! The example I'll use is Foongus, that think is incredibly slow but extremely cute! I love it to bits. Although now I'm hard pressed to think of any more haha!
Bonsly! It's the slowest and its extra cute. :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
<3
Name: atif
Two cute Pokemon: Cubchoo and Horsea!
Partner Pokemon: Alex the Cubchoo! <3

Yayyyyy, welcome to the club! We can never have enough members :D You've chosen incredibly cute Pokemon, especially Cubchoo hehe! And Horsea is very cute too! ^^ Anyhow, enjoy your time here and stay active as possible! :D

Bonsly! It's the slowest and its extra cute. :D

Ahah, it is very cute indeed, but not as slow as Shuckle ;) Slowpoke is a very cute Pokemon though, I approve greatly!

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022

Yayyyyy, welcome to the club! We can never have enough members :D You've chosen incredibly cute Pokemon, especially Cubchoo hehe! And Horsea is very cute too! ^^ Anyhow, enjoy your time here and stay active as possible! :D

Ahah, it is very cute indeed, but not as slow as Shuckle ;) Slowpoke is a very cute Pokemon though, I approve greatly!
Shuckle is NOT cute. >_>

Bonsly<3

Munchlax is just as slow as Shuckle, but its cuter.
So, Munchlax <3

xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Pfft, Shuckle is adorable! xD Although Munchlax most certainly is too, I'm surprised about its INCREDIBLY low speed o.o Cute things come in slow packages? haha.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Pfft, Shuckle is adorable! xD Although Munchlax most certainly is too, I'm surprised about its INCREDIBLY low speed o.o Cute things come in slow packages? haha.
LOL! Yes!

Cleffa is slow too, but not as slow as the other two. <3

Back