• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I consider Vaporeon and Jolteon to be cute, like all Eeveelutions.

Yes. Eevelutions are very cute. Especially Vaporeon. And then comes Leafeon.

I give 20 points to that person who can describe best why Pachirisu is cute. So I give points from my own points. You can send me PM or VM. But don't post it there because then other members do not have the oppourtunuty to win if you described Pachirisu so well.

Gotta ask Alex if this 'point exchange' is possible. :)

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • I wanted to make this announcement

We have been nominated as one of the best clubs at PC! In the Member of the Year thread!

I had received a personal nomination and then I saw that as well.

Congrats and thank you everyone who makes this club what it is <3 You guys rock!

Cute Pokemon <3333

TheGr8: Co Owner of the Cute Pokemon Club <3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    YAY, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GROUP! :D HOPE WE WIN~ WE DID IT GUYS! <3

Anyway, yes, don't forget to vote!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    You can be sure that when I go to computer, I vote club! We gonna win this! Woohoo! :D

And thanks to all who voted me for the Favourite New Member. You rock! ^^

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    We're so going to win this!!

Go vote everyone! :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Spoiler:

This picture is amazing! I'm seriously very impressed! I especially like the Garbodor rocking out to AC/DC and Metallica. xD I do hope you've uploaded these pictures to our gallery dear squirrel! The Oddish and Grimer are also INCREDIBLY cute. xD

Some other Pokemon I see as cute:

Petilil

Munna

Chimchar

Explain yourself ;D There's little point bringing up cute Pokemon if we aren't going to discuss them :D Why do you like them? :)

Cute pictures razorwind. ^^ And nice coloring.

And now it's time for a...

[size=+2]New topic: Do you think that there is some way to calculate Pokémon's cuteness?
    Now I mean like color, moves, size, cry, behavior. Compared to each others.

Hooorayyyy! Well I majored in this, basically you measure the height, divide by circumference, add on eye radius and times by whether or not its a squirrel, take away any spikes/slime and finally add on any cute bobbly bits and quirks :D Buneary's ears get +50 cuteness points btw. ;D

All Hail Delibird this Winter!

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

And I think you should consider adding him to that list cos he's soooooooo cute!​

Lol, this is all very nice about Delibird and it seems like a formidable Pokemon, but what does this have to do with it being cute? xD Now if you had uploaded a picture of it in a Christmas hat, that'd be a different story ;) For now it's staying off of the list until someone proves its cuteness. ^^

Nice Delibird!

And Alex, Change the Quiz!I Answered it Correctly Remember?

Sorry squirrel, I only change it once I'm satisfied that everyone's had a chance to answer it. Otherwise its not fair on the others ^^

Yes. Eevelutions are very cute. Especially Vaporeon. And then comes Leafeon.

I give 20 points to that person who can describe best why Pachirisu is cute. So I give points from my own points. You can send me PM or VM. But don't post it there because then other members do not have the oppourtunuty to win if you described Pachirisu so well.

Gotta ask Alex if this 'point exchange' is possible. :)

Honestly I'm not sure what 'point exchange' you're talking about here, but the awarding points for cute talk about Pachirisu is a-okay by me! ^^ Do the same for me and Foongus for even more points. :D

I wanted to make this announcement

We have been nominated as one of the best clubs at PC! In the Member of the Year thread!

I had received a personal nomination and then I saw that as well.

Congrats and thank you everyone who makes this club what it is <3 You guys rock!

Cute Pokemon <3333

TheGr8: Co Owner of the Cute Pokemon Club <3

HECK YES. We are so cool right? Don't feel like you have to vote for this club my dear squirrels, the other clubs are perfectly valid choices too if you like them even more. ^^ Although I'll cry if you don't vote for us.

We're so going to win this!!

Go vote everyone! :D

Hehe, well we can but hope right? :D

Righty ho, me tinks we need a new topic to spice things up!

New topic: 'In which areas would you find most cute Pokemon?'

My opinion is you'd find them in the forest. I believe that's where Pikachu, Pachirisu, Buizel, Sentret, and other such similar Pokemon live, so I'd definitely go with that area. Least cute Pokemon would probably be found in a cave or urban area with the likes of Geodude, Porygon, Parasect, Machoke, etc. :3[/SIZE]

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Hmm I would like you would find cute pokemon in a field or forest area, like you said the urban area would have some not so cute pokemon. Also by a lake would be a good spot for cute pokemon to roam :D

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Yeah. I say forest too. ^^ Because there are many cute Pokémon. All you can find from urban areas is Rattatas, Grimers, Magnemites. -.-

This club is still young but best club ever! It is growing fast and it's dominating at the moment. Club have great owner and great members. Me and Alex are good friends because this club. I'm so proud of being part of The Cute Pokemon Club. ^^

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • I think many cute pokemon would live on the forest, while some on urban areas (Wynaut,Castform,Skitty,Delcatty,Meowth,Shinx,Growlie,etc.)

As soon as I find 9 other reasons to vote, I'll vote for this club

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I think many cute pokemon would live on the forest, while some on urban areas (Wynaut,Castform,Skitty,Delcatty,Meowth,Shinx,Growlie,etc.)

As soon as I find 9 other reasons to vote, I'll vote for this club

Obviously you vote me for everything kthx ;D

Okay, I know this is a tad hypocritical of me given what I just said up there ^^^ but let's stop talking about voting and get back to our cute Pokemon! ^^

Which do you guys think is the cutest Pokemon to live in the forest and which in the urban areas? :3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    In forest... Pachirisu off course! :D

In urban... well meaby Starly. I don't know if Starly is even urban Pokémon. :D

Back