• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Yay new members!

Yea okay so I have been lazy so far as an Event Organizer but here goes:

(Just so you know this is sort of a comedy drama-ish format that I plan on using. The main speaker is Mirror B. from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness)

Event Time!

Mirror B.: Yes, it's time time of year again! The time when jammin' disco tunes get replaced by rockin' Christmas classics! The time when I color the white part of my afro green! Start the music, it's Christmas time!

*Some Michael Jackson music plays*

Mirror B.: No, no, no! Not that rhythm! I have Christmas flowin' through my bones, yo!

*Jingle Bells plays*

Mirror B.: Ooooh yes, yes! Let's get our groove on! Time for an event!

The Great Secret Santa Egg Swap!

Mirror B.: Here's what's shakin' bros: You get yo'self a special little Christmas egg of a Pokemon that must be on our cute little jammer's list and wi-fi swap a few times with cub members! At the end, it will be all twisted up! You have no idea who you have on your dance floor until it hatches! Be sure to send
them all to me your most special Pokemon!

So yea, we're doing an Egg Swap. ;D

If you would like to participate, please PM me your friend code to be later posted/given to ya'll in your swap matchups. It all depends on how many sign up!

Sign-Ups End on Monday December 12th at 12:00 PM (noon) EST.

Mirror B. Please sign up! We'll be jammin' in this first
paycheck event!

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
Yay new members!

(Just so you know this is sort of a comedy drama-ish format that I plan on using. The main speaker is Mirror B. from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness)

Event Time!

Mirror B.: Yes, it's time time of year again! The time when jammin' disco tunes get replaced by rockin' Christmas classics! The time when I color the white part of my afro green! Start the music, it's Christmas time!

Mirror B.: No, no, no! Not that rhythm! I have Christmas flowin' through my bones, yo!

*Jingle Bells plays*

Mirror B.: Here's what's shakin' bros: You get yo'self a special little Christmas egg of a Pokemon that must be on our cute little jammer's list and wi-fi swap a few times with cub members! At the end, it will be all twisted up! You have no idea who you have on your dance floor until it hatches! Be sure to send

If you would like to participate, please PM me your friend code to be later posted/given to ya'll in your swap matchups. It all depends on how many sign up!

paycheck event!

I just want to say EPIC Idea tails, I really love this already. This sounds like a really fun event. How many swaps would we do? I would say 3 or 4. I'm really excited to do this though I will be PMing you with my FC :)

TheGr8 Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club

Years
Helo everybody!!! I want to enter the club:
Name: The_True_Fido.
Two cute Pokémon: Squirtle and Kangaskhan's baby :3.
Partner Pokémon: Chippy the naughty Squirtle n_n.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'd dress Power the Castform with a cute wreath and a Christmas Cap ^_^
Hello people, I'm back,missed me?
Welcome Jman, hope you'll like here.
Dammit! Still haven't thought of something for the contest ...

ASKJDSFKGJ AWHHHH THAT SOUNDS SO CUTE xD <333 Don't worry dude, never give up hope! Gotta get those entries in! ^^ (Although saying that I'm finding it very hard to find the time to record it x.x)

Welcome back Palladium! Well I would dress (guess who) Pachirisu with Santa's hat and bells in it's tail. That would be cute. ^^

Nyahhhh I think I just died of a cuteness over load x.x

Hi guys, just a quick post to say sorry I've not been active lately - I'm sorting out a new job and I don't have much time :( I should be back on the forums on Wednesday and I miss you guys!

No worries, make sure you get settled in okay! We're all routing for you! :D

ok, chikarita would wear a wreath around its neak, and just wear a christmas tree outfit.

dragonite would wear a reindeer outfit!!!! he already can fly. :)

Nyahhhh another cuteness over load xD This is why Christmas is my favourite time of the year, you can dress everything up so cutely! :D

Name: Disko_Rock
Two cute Pokemon: Rotom Lawn form and Snover
Partner Pokemon: Emrit the Mesprit

(PS. I was recruited by Palladium :3)

Bonjour! Ooo interesting choices here, Snover I most certainly agree with and the others have perked my interests :o I agree there's a lot of cuteness coming from Mesprit, but Lawn Rotom is a slightly different case... xD Care to explain what aspects of it make you think its cute? ^^ Anyhow, welcome to the club and enjoy your stay here!

I'm going around recruiting some members.

This is nice and we can never have enough members, but please try to keep posts to talking about cute Pokemon and our topics/competitions in future ^^

I'm glad to see more members joining our club. Welcome all and please enjoy your time here if you have any questions please ask me, alex, or xeb :)

-TheGr8 Co-Owner of the Cute Pokemon Club

What he said, one of us is always around and happy to help! :) We don't bite.

Name: Teawanee
Two cute Pokemon: Vulpix and (this may sound weird but) Ekans!
Partner Pokemon: Ember the Vulpix

YESSS, finally someone else sees the cuteness in Ekans! <3 I absolutely love Ekans, it's adorable and such a powerful Poison family. Love love love it. The only problem I have with it is that it takes Sandshrew's place in a lot of games, which we cannot stand for! Oh, Vulpix is cute too xD Anyhow, welcome to the club, I hope you have a great time here and fulfill all your cute Pokemon needs. ^^

Yes, I recruited Teawanee cos she lieks Vulpix.

it's 25 points if you recruit a new member so tell Alex if you can.

Lol once again this is nice and all, but please try to keep posts about Cute Pokemon and our topics/competitions. ^^

Yay new members!

Event Time!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

paycheck event!

Ahahah, this made my morning. You'll be lucky to get a pay check though ;) I for one have just learnt how to RNG so I'll most certainly be taking part with some shiny flawless cuties! <3 Great idea for an event, nicely done. I'll add a section to the front page shortly. ^^

Helo everybody!!! I want to enter the club:
Name: The_True_Fido.
Two cute Pokémon: Squirtle and Kangaskhan's baby :3.
Partner Pokémon: Chippy the naughty Squirtle n_n.

Howdy partner! Grab your cow gurls and cow...s? I'm not sure why Kangaskhan makes me think of an old timey Western film but oh well. ^^ I must say, I've never really found Kangaskhan THAT cute on its own, but the baby certainly is! Creative thinking there haha. Although I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to find a sprite of Kangaskhan's baby to use lmao. I may just have to put it as Kanga for now, since where would the baby be without its mother? <3 I also love the specification of 'naughty Squirtle', I'm excited to see your contributions to the group! ^^ Welcome to the club and have a wonderful fun-filled cake-eating time here!

shinysquirtlesailorbymarg7.jpg

Hmm, I should have been getting ready during the time I was writing this so I'll update the members list and event section when I'm back in a few hours haha. Post count coming today too!

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Welcome to new people. Ooohhh... Gotta breed a _____ or a _____.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Welcome to the club, to those who have just joined! And yay, event~

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Attention club members!

I'm going to give something for the club at 24th December. I haven't started it yet but I'm going to finish it before the deadline.

BTW, Alex I saw your picture and your picture was great. ^^ (hope you didn't see my picture :S)

Palladium

2012 FTW!
Years
I think I might have to sit out of this event; I don't have any game from Gen V in which I'm advanced enough to breed an egg without hacking

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Attention club members!

I'm going to give something for the club at 24th December. I haven't started it yet but I'm going to finish it before the deadline.

BTW, Alex I saw your picture and your picture was great. ^^ (hope you didn't see my picture :S)

o.o Now I'm excited! Tell me tell me tell meeeeeee! And buy me a Christmas present. all of you, buy me presents. ;D Hehe I just saw your's too, looking gurddd! ;D

I think I might have to sit out of this event; I don't have any game from Gen V in which I'm advanced enough to breed an egg without hacking

Hmm, send me a message about it and I'll hit you up with a cool egg. ^^

Christmas pictures timeee! <3

Merry_Christmas_Pokemon_by_niv100.png

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
Years
Event Time!

Mirror B.: Yes, it's time time of year again! The time when jammin' disko tunes get replaced by rockin' Christmas classics! The time when I color the white part of my afro green! Start the music, it's Christmas time!

*Jingle Bells plays*

I just had to fix your spelling of disko :P
And wow this sounds like fun! I wish I could participate but I dunno how to configure my wifi so that my DS picks it up :(
Someone help me so that I can take part in the event too!!

Bonjour! Ooo interesting choices here, Snover I most certainly agree with and the others have perked my interests :o I agree there's a lot of cuteness coming from Mesprit, but Lawn Rotom is a slightly different case... xD Care to explain what aspects of it make you think its cute? ^^ Anyhow, welcome to the club and enjoy your stay here!

Doesn't Lawn Rotom look cute? I mean I just think it looks cute for some reason..I also think Lickitung is cute. Goes to show you my aesthetic value right? XD

Teawanee

Fire-Type Trainer
Years
YESSS, finally someone else sees the cuteness in Ekans! <3 I absolutely love Ekans, it's adorable and such a powerful Poison family. Love love love it. The only problem I have with it is that it takes Sandshrew's place in a lot of games, which we cannot stand for! Oh, Vulpix is cute too xD Anyhow, welcome to the club, I hope you have a great time here and fulfill all your cute Pokemon needs. ^^

Thanks! And glad to know I'm not crazy for thinking Ekans is cute! ^.^

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Thanks! And glad to know I'm not crazy for thinking Ekans is cute! ^.^

Everyone has their own opinions. Someone may think that Zorua is cute and someone may not think same way. And BTW, Ekans is cute. And sometimes you must find cuteness inside of the Pokémon, if you know what I mean. :)

Teawanee

Fire-Type Trainer
Years
Yea, well were I live you have to find the cuteness in all creatures otherwise your just fighting a losing battle. I guess love for animals most people don't like kinda transfered to pokemon based on those animals :3

I live on the edge of a forest, in the countryside, in an old house. Whatever can't get into the house, you're gonna come across going to get the mail, so you might as well get used to it. XD

Back