• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Teawanee

Fire-Type Trainer
Years
Whee! I drew a pic of my vulpix, ember. ^w^

Teawanee-3245512_792_604.png

Not the best, but I'd say not too bad...btw i got the background by googling "Fireplace" >.>

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
These are adorable pictures guys! Make sure to post them to the gallery :D

BIG NEWS! WE HAVE IRC!

Hoorrraayyyyy, we finally have an IRC channel set up! For those of you that already use an IRC client, our channel is #CuteClub so join us now! For those of you that don't, just press this link HERE IS THE IRC <3, enter a username and start chatting! I'll add the link to the front page and remind you guys about it for the new couple days, but woooo go us! ^^

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
Years
You meant the tail?
It's there,it's just hidden by perspective

lol I refer to it as a piece of poop. It just looks like poop. Always had, always will.

BIG NEWS! WE HAVE IRC!

Hoorrraayyyyy, we finally have an IRC channel set up! For those of you that already use an IRC client, our channel is #CuteClub so join us now! For those of you that don't, just press this link HERE IS THE IRC <3, enter a username and start chatting! I'll add the link to the front page and remind you guys about it for the new couple days, but woooo go us! ^^

Woo! I'll pop in from time to time

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
Helo everybody!!! I want to enter the club:
Name: The_True_Fido.
Two cute Pokémon: Squirtle and Kangaskhan's baby :3.
Partner Pokémon: Chippy the naughty Squirtle n_n.

welcome to the club! don't be afraid to ask questions and join the IRC :D It will be a good time!

Attention club members!

I'm going to give something for the club at 24th December. I haven't started it yet but I'm going to finish it before the deadline.

BTW, Alex I saw your picture and your picture was great. ^^ (hope you didn't see my picture :S)

Sweeet! I am excited I wonder what you are doing Xeb :P
Thanks! And glad to know I'm not crazy for thinking Ekans is cute! ^.^

BIG NEWS! WE HAVE IRC!

i love this! we know have IRC it will be amazing! I am glad and it will be a good way for all of us to communicate further!

Obviously you and the co-owner will be admins, but will you give Ops around? /eyebrow raise

Well there is two co-owners Xeb and I, and I'm not sure what the plan is going to be for OPS thus far. Could be in for a discussion :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Yay! IRC! :) Now we can chat in real time. I hope that I get my computer back soon that I can chat with you guys. ^^

Tiawanee>Great Vulpix! You have some skills. ^___^

Palladium>Admins and OPs, well, like TheGr8 said, I'm sure that it is under the discussion.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Omg, we have our own IRC? THAT'S AWESOME :DDD

Anyway, what's our current discussion? ^^

Years
Yes, that cute Oshawott of mine is back!

Spoiler:

He's cuter and tougher than ever, and as you see him in my signature he's now in 3D!

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
The IRC is nice. (No one is online :() Hello. What was the topic?

Edit - Oh. Now 2 people are there.

Palladium

2012 FTW!
Years
OH,it's cute regardless; but I think you should link to the person's profile at least.
Speaking of dA, do we have a group there?
I mean, it'd be easier to contribute to the gallery.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Yes, that cute Oshawott of mine is back!

Spoiler:

He's cuter and tougher than ever, and as you see him in my signature he's now in 3D!

Ooo wow, that's great! He is so cute in 3D! I love this picture. xD

OH,it's cute regardless; but I think you should link to the person's profile at least.
Speaking of dA, do we have a group there?
I mean, it'd be easier to contribute to the gallery.

Unfortunately we don't sorry! But this is something we could look into making if there's demand for it?

New topic: 'Zangoose VS Seviper, which is cuter?'

I know that neither of these Pokemon are particularly cute, but one must be cute than the other! Personally I think that Seviper is the cuter of the two, just because I adore snakes. Zangoose's expression constantly seems like "Hey, I'm gonna beat you up boi!" whereas Seviper seems like "Hi I'm a snake come hug me <3". Although I am kinda biased towards Poison types so ;p

Just a note about the IRC: People have been questioning about becoming ops/admins/etc - so far me and Mac Of York are the only admins due to being the founders of the channel and setting everything up from scratch (congrats to Mac on his new promotion!). Xeberos and TheGr8 will be instantly oped, and everyone else will have powers given/taken from them depending on activity, helpfulness and general usage of the IRC channel. ^^

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I had great moments with Seviper, so I'll go with it! I somewhat find it adorable and funny, due to Jessy using it in the anime! :3

Palladium

2012 FTW!
Years
Speaking of IRC, how about 10 points for daily activity?
Like sticking there for a couple of hours, or contributing to the discussion and activity

EDIT: And about the topic, I think Seviper, mainly because of the reasons brung up by Snivy & Alex

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
I think Zangoose is cuter, I had one the first time I played through Ruby, and I have always favored it over Seviper, I have a Zangoose now too :D

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Zangoose whens the battle against Seviper, hands down. Ugly ass snake there... and everyone, get on IRC! It's so easy =D

Back