• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    ... i can't particularly choose one, it's a tough choice! ;x

but i'd go with azelf as well, as it's appeal really stands out the most, i don't know why i really find it adorable but yeah that's me, when i look up to something as adorable or cute, there's no doubt that i would definitely pick it~

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Hello! I am back online for a while :3 Sorry I haven't been active lately. I started my new admin job and it's taken up all my time to get settled in! I have missed the club, and after reading all the posts since I have been gone I am so sad I missed out on so much fun stuff! Remember that the deadline for the contest is tonight at midnight, so if you're planning to enter get your entries in fast! I have received a few already and they are looking really good.

I think Uxie is the cutest with its sleepy eyes and yellow head. And the only thing I would change about my partner pokemon is to give him a curly tail (like his quiff).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hello! I am back online for a while :3 Sorry I haven't been active lately. I started my new admin job and it's taken up all my time to get settled in! I have missed the club, and after reading all the posts since I have been gone I am so sad I missed out on so much fun stuff! Remember that the deadline for the contest is tonight at midnight, so if you're planning to enter get your entries in fast! I have received a few already and they are looking really good.

Congratulations are in order! ^^ We miss you too, but obviously a career is more important haha - but don't you leave us ;)

So it seems that people generally seem to find Azelf to be the cutest of the lake trio? Well that's pretty surprising to me haha. New topic time, and let's shake things up a bit with some Ground types!

New topic: 'Which is the cutest Ground Type Pokemon and why?'

I think my answer is obvious, but i'll go into detail after some thoughts from you guys as my mind is easily changed. ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Spoiler:

This lil' softy begs to differ ;) Although yes, Sandshrew and Phanpy are both VERY cute <3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'd have to pick Phanphy and Sandshrew too! Do I really need to explain why? :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Phanphy is cuter than Sandshrew, because elephants are cuter than Pangolins and Phanphy is so small,blue and cute.

An elephant is NOT cuter than a pangolin. xD Despite Phanpy being very cute, I still find it hard to see it as being cuter than Sandshrew... I mean, just look at these:

Spoiler:

Both are acurate portayals of the Pokemon kinda, which is cuter? ;P

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    What makes Sandshrew really look more adorable than Phanphy is it's size and eyes, aren't they lovely?

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Name: XxXRy0MaEcHiZeNXxX
    Two cute Pokemon: Victini And Shaymin (Sky Form) ~!
    Partner Pokemon: Togepi And Zorua ~:D

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome to The Cute Pokemon ClubXxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX! They all are cute Pokémon! Especially Shaymin. <3 Glad you joined. :3 If you have any questions, me, Alex and TheGr8 are ready to help you. Also check our IRC channel #CuteClub.

- Xeberos, the Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    WOOPER OBVIOUSLY /caps
    I mean look at this adorableness
    Spoiler:

OH GOSH THAT IS ADORABLE <3 I love Wooper haha! Absolutely lovely Pokemon that. <3 I bet it'd smell weird though, like earthy mud :3

Hiya, welcome to the club! ^^ Unfortunately you're only aloud one partner Pokemon at first, so please choose just one of the Pokemon to be your partner before I can sign you up. :) Some great choices you've made there though, Togepi and Zorua are especially cute in my books! <3 Hope to see you back here soon! ^^

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years

Welcome to the cute pokemon club Ry0! Enjoy the club and stay active! If you have any questions you can ask Xeb, Alex, or myself! Join us on IRC! :D One partner please, you may choose one right now! and work your way up to another!

Name: The Author
    Two cute Pokémon: Shaymin and Mudkip
    Partner Pokémon: Shaymin (Land Forme) and Jigglypuff

Welcome to the club Author! Shaymin is so cute in both forms! :D Join us on IRC :) Link is on the first page :D #cuteclub Like alex said above you may only have one partner to start so please choose one

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name: The Author
    Two cute Pokémon: Shaymin and Mudkip
    Partner Pokémon: Shaymin (Land Forme) and Jigglypuff

jlsdjfglsdfj YYAAAAAYYYYYY <3 *ahem* Helloooo! We knew you'd join ;D Although I must say I'm surprised your partner isn't Mudkip! You can only have 1 partner Pokemon though sorry, please edit your form before joining! ^^

Back