• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Taposa

;)
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Cute Pictures Hikari! I love <3 it!

New topic: 'Which is cuter: Ho-Oh or Lugia?'
    Lugia!!!! I love the colors. I love the design! I also love the type (both meanings). I love everything about Lugia! Lugia is so Cute!!!!!

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Um, typically, lugia.
    But in pokedoll form, ho-oh wins a thousand times over.[/SIZE]

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • I think Lugia is cuter than Ho-Oh.

Some of my fave cute Oshawott pics:

Spoiler:

Haha I remember those scenes from the anime XD

TY

Lugia is much cuter than Ho-oH, as he burns all down, while Lugia has Water.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    ok, i know this may be a bit off topic, but i need help...

I can't get the IRCto work, ive spent all day trying to get on but it just stays on that loading page thing, does anyone know why that is? (other then my internet being horrible?)

Send me a PM when you're ready and I'll gladly help you. ^^

I think Lugia is cuter than Ho-Oh.

Some of my fave cute Oshawott pics:

Spoiler:

I love the random "I like Ho-Oh now here are some Oshawott pictures" theme here... xD But yes, these pictures are adorable! <3 Oshawott sure is a cutie. :3

Um, typically, lugia.
    But in pokedoll form, ho-oh wins a thousand times over.

Ahhh yes, but any Pokemon looks cute as a pokedoll ;)

New topic: 'If you could change one thing about your partner Pokemon's appearance, what would it be?'

(Posts Counted Mark)

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years

• New topic: 'If you could change one thing about your partner Pokemon's appearance, what would it be?'

(Posts Counted Mark)

For Buneary, I would have it actually have some outfits to wear on occasion similar to how Dawn's had a jacket and to make it fluffier!! :) :P and Azumaril I would prob not change at all meh it's hard to think :P

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years

• New topic: 'If you could change one thing about your partner Pokemon's appearance, what would it be?'
    i luv them just the way they are!!!

sorry about the whole word limit thing.......................

i hope im allowed to do this..............................

WHO IS CUTEST: Azelf, Mesprit or Uxie?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    i luv them just the way they are!!!

sorry about the whole word limit thing.......................

i hope im allowed to do this..............................

WHO IS CUTEST: Azelf, Mesprit or Uxie?

Oo, interesting question! Hmm... I think Uxie is the cutest. Azelf is to serious/violent and Mesprit is too... over the top, lol. Which do you think is cutest? ^^ And any member is aloud to start a topic, but make sure you make it big next time so people notice it! :D

I always wondered why there wasn't a Sandstorm form :\

That's always made me curious too :o I suppose it could be because that's not actually weather but instead just a lot of wind moving around the sand? But the wind is weather... Hmm, who knows.

New topic: '(Asked by DragoniteMySavior) Which is cutest: Uxie, Mesprit or Azelf?'

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years

• That's always made me curious too :o I suppose it could be because that's not actually weather but instead just a lot of wind moving around the sand? But the wind is weather... Hmm, who knows.

New topic: '(Asked by DragoniteMySavior) Which is cutest: Uxie, Mesprit or Azelf?'

Well true but if they were gonna play Sandstorm as a weather effect then Castform should have gotten a Sandstorm form..

And obviously I think Mesprit is cutest :p
    Uxie has a weird looking head and even though Azelf is blue and all, it's head looks weird too. Mesprit has those locks XD

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • Azelf wins hand down!
    It's blue,and has it's eyes open and it's not a jerk like Mesprit and fights like a man;
    Azelf is the one for me
    (Uxie looks like he's sleeping eternally)

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
  • I have all of them shiny and I like Azelf's colours mostly, on the other hand, non-shniy Uxie has the same colours. Azelf and Uxie draw. Thou I like Mesprit most XD

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years

• Oo, interesting question! Hmm... I think Uxie is the cutest. Azelf is to serious/violent and Mesprit is too... over the top, lol. Which do you think is cutest? ^^ And any member is aloud to start a topic, but make sure you make it big next time so people notice it! :D

That's always made me curious too :o I suppose it could be because that's not actually weather but instead just a lot of wind moving around the sand? But the wind is weather... Hmm, who knows.

Whoops, sorry bout that. i fixed it :)

Personally, I prefer Azelf. This isnt the reason, but out of the three on my game, I got her first. Right when I saw her, I fell in love with her.
    I dont like Uxies closed eyes. Mesprit is a close second to Azelf.

Last edited:

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • i deff like Azelf the most, I don't know why prob in terms of design and usage, I think it truly looks the best, but I think the cutest one is Mesp :P

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Sorry I haven't been around in a while!

I think Azelf is the cutest amongst the Sinnoh trio! :D

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I think that Azelf is cutest. It's so adorable. <3 Second cutest...well I don't know. It's hard to choose between Mesprit and Uxie. I don't like Mesprit's hair 'like pink things. :D And I don't like Uxie's head too.

Back