• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I guess this one ended up as one-sided like the one involving... uh, everything else?

I think we might need a new one.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022

Hi there, welcome to the club! So I'm instantly curious, which ferocious looking Pokemon do you find cute? I have a big soft spot for Tyranitar and Fraxure myself! You chose two incredibly cute Pokemon, would it be accurate to assume you have a love for squishy things? :D What is it that made you choose Frillish over Whimsicott as a partner? And which over types of Pokemon do you find cute? Enjoy your stay here and keep active! :)
    I think some o the ferocious Pokemon I find the cutest would have to be Gyarados, Metagross, Aggron, Salamence, Drapion, Sharpedo, Feraligatr, Krookodile, Palkia, and Eelektross.
    :'D

I guess you could say i like squishy things. I don't know, really. They're both in my top six favorite Pokemon, though.
    And Frillish because she and Jellicent are my favorite Pokemon.

And by types I assume you mean something like a Grass type? If so, then i'd say I find the Psychic type to hold a lot of cute Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Name: squirtle-squad
    Two cute Pokemon: Cyndaquil & Turtwig <3
    Partner Pokemon: Squirt the Squirtle

Welcome to the club! Three starters, they all are very cute Pokémon. ^^

Okay guys, you asked this... new topic!

New topic: What cute Pokémon has the cutest ears?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Oh gosh, that's hard. I'd have to say Flaffy. I don't know if those are ears or conductors, but I think the little spikes on the side of it's head are the cutest thing about it other than it's color. <3

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I agree with Cosmotone8. Buneary has very cute ears and I also love how they look on Lopunny. It's an adorable design and I hope we continue to have Pokemon with such great designs as Buneary and Lopunny.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    What cute Pokémon has the cutest ears?
    i was thinking cleffa :DDDDDDDD

just look at that little cutie <3333333

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Buneary has the cutest ears hands down! :D So adorable.

PS Sorry for my inactivity lately I just got a new job yay ^_^ but I work 40 hrs a week plus my school and gf it's been really crazy here! love you all <3333 I will be on more :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    ....Hikari10 but even though Oshawatt is pretty adorable I have to say Piplup is the cutest....It's a penguin and penguins are just so adroable it's very dominate but something you should know is that otters hold hands when they go to sleep so they don't drift away from eachother

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I guess you could say i like squishy things. I don't know, really. They're both in my top six favorite Pokemon, though.
    And Frillish because she and Jellicent are my favorite Pokemon.

Oo, so which are your six favourites? Are they all cuties? ^^

Name: squirtle-squad
    Two cute Pokemon: Cyndaquil & Turtwig <3
    Partner Pokemon: Squirt the Squirtle

Hiya, welcome to the club! Great to see another cute Pokemon lover :) I see you like starter Pokemon, is there a reason for this or was it just coincidence? Squirtle is incredibly cute and such an appropriate name for it too! What type of Pokemon do you tend to find cutest? Enjoy your stay and keep active. ^^

Okay guys, you asked this... new topic!

I, uh... What. xD Cleffa! So cute!

Although I guess Buneary comes close... Let's have a new topic from the next person to post, make it cute! ^^

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
    Moddy, by your logic, Mareep line have cute ears as well, as they are one color swap away from getting Cleffa ears
    Never mind me though, my vote goes to Nidoran they have the cutest little ears :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022

AlexOzzyCake said:
    Oo, so which are your six favourites? Are they all cuties? ^^

Well to me they are! Mine are Jellicent, Whimsicott, Volcarona, Conkeldurr, Eelektross, and Gigalith. Their basic forms, Tynamo, Roggenrola, and Timburr are so cute, though. And Volcarona itself is adorable, to me. :'D

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Here's the new topic: Which Pokemon has the cutest eyes?

I think its Rufflet for me. They're so big and it makes it look like hes begging for food.

We've had this topic earlier but since there are so many new members it's okay.

I can't say but Victini has very unique eyes. That's sure.

Back