• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥July Daily Chit-Chat♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • Jack O'Neill said:
    Yeah, and I'm Auel Neider. XP

Matthew joined in December 2005 and already has 7k+ posts. You, on the other hand, joined in March 2005 and only have 4.5k posts. There's definitely something wrong.

Jack! o.o *pokes you to go on MSN*

I know you can beat them too...like I said you have more potential than I do because you were number 1 once before...right?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Ew, Kimi likes Envy. Burn it! Burn it! *incinerates a pile of Envy plushies with alchemy* Roy Mustang ish superior~! >O

What you call a posting machine, John, I call a spammer.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Jack O'Neill said:
    Ew, Kimi likes Envy. Burn it! Burn it! *incinerates a pile of Envy plushies with alchemy* Roy Mustang ish superior~! >O

What you call a posting machine, John, I call a spammer.

You do realize that Roy is hotter than Envy right? XD I just couldnt find a good banner or pic for Roy to use...*needs a siggy badly*

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Be friendly everyone x)

I wouldn't call Matt a spammer, after seeing the posts he's made, they are on topic.

When I first joined I wandered around a bit XD and began posting in March or April.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • YoMama said:
    Well, Andy said that scared him and he would be having nightmares that night. Besides, judging by your genders...I...don't..want...to...hear...anymore. XD
    You do know that Mattie is female, right? She loves Andy with all her heart. XD

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I remember the last time I changed genders... I think it was when all of the staff did it, I'm not 100% sure... XD

*is infamous for doing it at the most random times, and should do it again some time because it annoys people* =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back