• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

日本と日本語クラブ・The Japanese Fan Club!

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
Years
  • Hey Everyone, Welcome To The Japanese Fanclub ^^

Some Rules:
    1.No Spamming
    2.No Flaming
    3.All Of the Rules Apply, Even If Talking In Japanese.

so.. Have Fun. ^^

MEMBER LIST:
    1.Marillmonster2000 (founder/owner)
    2.Nicoleb
    3.Crystal Clair (co-owner)
    4.Phantom Of Death
    5.Kay11190
    6.Miss Kanna
    7.Kimi Catdemon
    8.Eleniak Witch

Last edited:

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • Yay! I get to join. I don't know much Japanese, but I'm learning. XD

Konnichiha. Watashi ha Nikoru desu. Watashi ha jyu-go-sai desu. Watashi ha Oosutoraria kara kimashita. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu. Omae-san no onamae ha nan desu ka? Omae-san ha nan sai desu ka? Omae-san ha doko kara kimashita ka? Watashi ha watashi daisuki ga. XD!

Look! I can make loads of Japanese sentences that have little relevance to anything! I would convert them into Kana, but... I don't want to. XD So, anyways, I wonna join, so, err... Sign me up... NOW. And tell me how many of those sentences I messed up, so I can learn and improve and stuff. XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Hey! You finally got the club up! I wanna be co-owner because I'm the one who brought it up in your welcome thread!
    Well anyway, I'm currently studying those pesky little particles. I was studying the "o" particle but I may move on today to the "ni" particle after two days of study.
    I have several Japanese questions to ask but I gotta get to school!
    Ja ne!

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • まだまだたくさん メンバーです! いらっしゃいませ。

Welcome Everyone. XD

Crystal Clair, Yeah, You Can Be Co-Owner, Since It Was Indeed Your Idea To Bring Back The Club.

nicoleb said:
    Yay! I get to join. I don't know much Japanese, but I'm learning. XD

Konnichiha. Watashi ha Nikoru desu. Watashi ha jyu-go-sai desu. Watashi ha Oosutoraria kara kimashita. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu. Omae-san no onamae ha nan desu ka? Omae-san ha nan sai desu ka? Omae-san ha doko kara kimashita ka? Watashi ha watashi daisuki ga. XD!

Look! I can make loads of Japanese sentences that have little relevance to anything! I would convert them into Kana, but... I don't want to. XD So, anyways, I wonna join, so, err... Sign me up... NOW. And tell me how many of those sentences I messed up, so I can learn and improve and stuff. XD
    よー、 二コルちゃん。 もう、 十五さいですか? でも、 私は十四さい、と思いました。名前は ジェーシー です。 十七さいです。 カリフォ二ヤ からです。 W...

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I'd be glad to teach members some of the basics. In fact here are a few facts
    1. You know how sentences in English are made up of a noun, a verb and an object like "she threw the ball". Well in Japanese, it's a noun, an object and a verb. So it would be "She the ball threw" Of course since Japanese doesn't have "the" in their language, we'd make it "she ball threwl"
    Now to try to translate it into Japanese
    Note: I have no clue if "she" is supposed to come first or next to last. But hopefully Marillmonster2000 will correct me
    -----------------------------------

Kanojo (she) booru (ball) nagetta (threw). Probably in between "booru" and "nagetta" is where the particle "o" goes. And Nagetta may have to be in it's polite form but I dont exactly know what the polite form is. The word "threw" is in it's past tense. If it weren't, it'd be nageru. But past tenses, negative tenses and past negative tenses are a whole different story.

------------------------------------
    The writing systems!
    First I recomment you learn kana. Kana is made up of two 46 "letterd" alphabets. There are two alphabets: katakana and hiragana. Katakana is for the "English" words like "Pokemon", "Computer and tv which would be Pokemon, kanpyuutaa and terebii. Hiragana is for writing the real Japanese words like "sushi", "kimono", "konnichiwa" yet not "anime". That's because "anime" sort of comes from the French so it's written in (you guessed it!) katakana.
    Then there's kanji. But I think my post is long enough.
    Hope you have fun learning nihongo!

Just a tip: you dont have to say "watashi wa" every time you wanna say something about yourself... in fact IIRC, it's actually impolite (but that may only apply to saying "kimi wa" aka when you're saying "you" in Japanese)
    I had to edit the post for several mistakes

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Thanks I knew the whole sublect object verb order but now on top of that I have new vocabulary ^_^

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • I will join too! I'm currently trying to learn Jap. but spanish teacher won't let me rest!! He doesn't even teach all that good, but his test are sure difficult! *he must work on those all the time*

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • Welcome, Miss Kana, And Kimi Catdemon
    Crystal Clair said:
    I'd be glad to teach members some of the basics. In fact here are a few facts
    1. You know how sentences in English are made up of a noun, a verb and an object like "she threw the ball". Well in Japanese, it's a noun, an object and a verb. So it would be "She the ball threw" Of course since Japanese doesn't have "the" in their language, we'd make it "she ball threwl"
    Now to try to translate it into Japanese
    Note: I have no clue if "she" is supposed to come first or next to last. But hopefully Marillmonster2000 will correct me
    -----------------------------------

Kanojo (she) booru (ball) nagetta (threw). Probably in between "booru" and "nagetta" is where the particle "o" goes. And Nagetta may have to be in it's polite form but I dont exactly know what the polite form is. The word "threw" is in it's past tense. If it weren't, it'd be nageru. But past tenses, negative tenses and past negative tenses are a whole different story.
    [/COLOR]
    Japanese Scarcely Use The Words "She" Or "He". You'd Probably Say Something Like :

Kono Shounen No Namae Wa Jeshi San Desu. (that boy Of Name is jesse San)
    Nihongo Ni Jyouzu Desu (Japanese At Good)
    So It's Saying, "That Boy's Name Is Jesse. He's Good At Japanese."
    Notice In The Second Sentance, The Japanese Didn't Use He/She/Jesse, It Simply Just Said "Good At Japanese." That's What You Usually Do, If Both The Speaker And the Listener Both Know What Noun They Are Talking About Is, Then They Usually Just Drop The Noun. However, If Someone Just Brought It Up Randomly, They'd Put The Noun In. For Example : Jeshi San Wa Nihongo Ni Jyouzu Desu. (Jesse San Is Japanese At Good, Or Jesse San Is Good At Japanese.) I Hope That Makes Sence XD

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Hello! :) I would like to join Marill's awesome Jap fanclub! =3

ジェー シーさん の日本語は上手ですねえ! いま私は日本語をならいます でも,
    まだ じょうず じゃ ありませんよ。

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • いらっしゃいませ、 サンディちゃ� �! ああ。。 おれの日本語はよく� ��い。。 W..
    Irasshaimase, Sandi chan??! Aa.. Ore no nihongo wa yoku ? ?? i
    That's the romaji of what I see
    btw, I heard the word "Jap" was kind of a derogatory word for the Japanese.
    btw, Marillmonster, any tips for learning kanji? I know lots of em but I have difficulty getting the pronunciations right. Whenever I think it's sui, it's mizu and when it's sui I think it's mizu.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • I Typed.. いらっしゃいませ、 サンディちゃん! ああ。。 おれの日本語はよくない
    Hey That's Odd.

日本と日本語クラブ・The Japanese Fan Club!

The Top Is What I See When I Go To Post It, But The Bottom Is What I See When It's Posted.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • I Still Can't.

Actually, To Tell You The Truth, I Don't Know That Much Kanji (probably around 150-300). There's A Bunch Of Kanji's I Can Read, But Can't Write.
    But Here's What I Do (although i do pick up a lot just from reading them over and over in manga's and stuff):
    -Look Up The Desired Kanji(s) Online Or In A Japanese/English Dictionary.
    -Make Flash Cards, And Study Them Until You Know Them All. A Good Way Is To Put The Answer On The Back, Shuffle Them, And Have Someone Quiz You.
    -Once You Know The Desired Kanji(s), Copy Them From The Flash Card Over And Over On A Sheet Of Paper Until You Feel You Know Them.

And That's Pretty Much What I Do.

Back