• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 1 new pokemon,Victinis' type !

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Victini is the most adorable thing evurrrrrrrrrr

I'm impressed by this generation. The only ones I don't like are the two Riolu / Luke clones and the deer. Srsly I mean that deer looks like Skymin with a pink tablecloth wrapped around it.

But the other designs are off the hoook.

Bay

Years
    Why is no one talking about Victini's signature move Complete Burn?
    Well, it's just been recently revealed the Pokemon has that attack (just found out about it now), but not much info about it yet except most likely it's a fire type attack. I think it might be an attack where it deals with both direct damage and a 100% chance of being burn. Or, it could be an OHKO fire attack.

Years
    Hey I found this in a dutch forum real or fake???

1 new pokemon,Victinis' type !

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
    Why is no one talking about what Complete Burn might translate into?
    I mean come on, if that were the English name, I would laugh.

I think it's Incinerate, since that's what we call complete burning. No other word at the moment would seem to fit that description. (that I can think of)

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    Why is no one talking about what Complete Burn might translate into?
    I mean come on, if that were the English name, I would laugh.

I think it's Incinerate, since that's what we call complete burning. No other word at the moment would seem to fit that description. (that I can think of)

Hrm I'm just going to assume complete burn is either a status changing move... maybe like Spore with 100% accurasy at burning the foe.
    Or.... any old fire move with super attack power and probably one stat changing effect.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years

Hrm I'm just going to assume complete burn is either a status changing move... maybe like Spore with 100% accurasy at burning the foe.
    Or.... any old fire move with super attack power and probably one stat changing effect.

It actually makes all held berries useless when it attacks someone holding one.

Victini's ability also raises its accuracy.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    New info came out, apparently Complete burn, gets rid of the foes berries...
    Victini's Sa is : Victory star which increases it's Accuracy :) This all came from both Pokebeach and Serebii.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    New info came out, apparently Complete burn, gets rid of the foes berries...
    Victini's Sa is : Victory star which increases it's Accuracy :) This all came from both Pokebeach and Serebii.

Pretty worthless ability, as Keen Eye serves a similar purpose. Then again, it would be pretty scary if it had something like Serene Grace if it got a lot of moves with secondary effects.
    Complete Burn seems interesting, but I don't exactly know many people that would use a berry over something like a choice item.

Years
    Pretty worthless ability, as Keen Eye serves a similar purpose. Then again, it would be pretty scary if it had something like Serene Grace if it got a lot of moves with secondary effects.
    Complete Burn seems interesting, but I don't exactly know many people that would use a berry over something like a choice item.
    Maybe the ability increases the accuracy level one stage per turn like Speed Boost does to the speed stat.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    no, idiots! its like compoundeyes, a very epic ability that raises your accuracy. Keen eye PREVENTS your accuracy from lowering. so, its like Sheer Cold will get bumped up to 60% (example) or hypnosis hits 95%.
    I was wondering if someone corrected the statement as I was reading all these vm :), Yeah it's like Compound-eyes :)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Maybe the ability increases the accuracy level one stage per turn like Speed Boost does to the speed stat.

That would be pretty interesting, but I don't think it would make that much of a difference in the metagame since OHKO moves and the like are banned, as well as evasion moves.

no, idiots! its like compoundeyes, a very epic ability that raises your accuracy. Keen eye PREVENTS your accuracy from lowering. so, its like Hypnosis will hit 95% (example) So Complete Burn , which is at 80% should now have 100% accuracy.

Sorry, I completely forgot about Compoundeyes, since only four pokemon possess that ability.

It will probably be better than Compundeyes because…well, three of the pokemon with that ability are unevolved and the fourth one is a measly butterfree. I can only imagine Victini having a better movepool than butterfree.

Back