• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 1 new pokemon,Victinis' type !

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    no, idiots! its like compoundeyes, a very epic ability that raises your accuracy. Keen eye PREVENTS your accuracy from lowering. so, its like Hypnosis will hit 95% (example) So Complete Burn , which is at 80% should now have 100% accuracy.

Please don't go calling the other users "idiots" for their views and understanding.

Also, only gets rid of the foes berries? ...kay, that is strange, considering it got a special mention o_o

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I think we should start calling "Burn Everything Until Nothing is Left" "Incinerate."

'Cause that's what it is. "Incinerate."

Bay

Years
    Also, only gets rid of the foes berries? ...kay, that is strange, considering it got a special mention o_o
    Well, there are quite a few berries that could help you during the battles and also I think there will be some new berries in the Black and White games, so that attack can change the tide of the match if you like to use berries. Then again, I don't use berries in battles that much, so I'm not too worried about that attack. XD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Well, there are quite a few berries that could help you during the battles and also I think there will be some new berries in the Black and White games, so that attack can change the tide of the match if you like to use berries. Then again, I don't use berries in battles that much, so I'm not too worried about that attack. XD
    Me neither that's probably the reason I'm not worried myself about it :P

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I'm quite suprised with Victini's type, I thought it would be part-Flying type, what with the bum-wings...

Anyway, at least it goes with the others; Celebi (Grass/Psychic), Jirachi (Steel, Psychic) and now Victini (Fire/Psychic). One awesome bunch of Pokemon, I would have to say.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I'm quite suprised with Victini's type, I thought it would be part-Flying type, what with the bum-wings...

Anyway, at least it goes with the others; Celebi (Grass/Psychic), Jirachi (Steel, Psychic) and now Victini (Fire/Psychic). One awesome bunch of Pokemon, I would have to say.
    Yeah they are all psychic only Sinnoh didn't have a psychic cute pokemon...oh wait take that back it had 3 of them :P

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years

Can't forget Mew, it was the Psychic type who started the trend.

Back