• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: 1337, March 05: Pok?mon :: Shadows of Eternity

What do you REALLY think of my hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
Years
  • here is a sprite I made for you to use

its called Fifi you can name it watever you want...if you want an Evo of it PM me^^

1337, March 05: Pok?mon :: Shadows of Eternity

1337, March 05: Pok?mon :: Shadows of Eternity

electra

Last edited:

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Alrighty, everyone. Today I was working on a map for Ruinimm, and ta-da! It is finished! Enjoy, and feel free to post your comments!

Ruinimm Map (c) Copyright 2005, Blueguy
    ...meaning you may not steal! It's all mine! Mwa ha ha!

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I thought more people'd be interested than two. Hmm... well, in any case I've made a few edits to the map, and have included labels to show where things actually are.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Wow! Just, 'wow'! This hack looks amazing! When do you think you'll have a beta done for?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2006
    wow this hack is great i have a fire ant types like fire ant first then a lion ant for like a cocoon but im gonna have to do his last evo cause it looks almost the same as yers you were just quicker to do yours *sighs* know im gonna have to do him over again
    just like im gonna have to do my grass dog again ................................

elemental

Sister
    Years
    • Age 33
    • N/A
    • Seen May 19, 2005
    hey i like your hack you do very good work i read al 16 pages in one sitting my bum still hurts lol anyway hope your hack turns out well and dont rush
    it.
    good luck

i removed this it was spam~sry

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Hmm... I've been on the verge of postponing this hack (since I'm starting to work on other things, like my fanfic *hints to sig* If you're a true SoE fan, read and review it! lol It will take place in Ruinimm after all, and might involve some of my original poke's), but I'm going to give it another go, and get some work done right about now! ;)

Thanks for all the support!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back