• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 20 Days Mark - How Are You Prolonging Your Hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
  • Only two weeks left and the only thing left I need to worry about are my Finals -__-"
    I also got Fire Emblem for my 3DS some days ago and it's keeping me occupied while I keep myself from bursting from excitement.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Only two weeks left and the only thing left I need to worry about are my Finals -__-"
    I also got Fire Emblem for my 3DS some days ago and it's keeping me occupied while I keep myself from bursting from excitement.
    Ah you just reminded me that i still have to finish it i'm on the final chapter on lunatic classic, what difficulty are you playing it on?

DarkEmeraldRarity

Love-Crazy and Music Mad
    Years
  • untill the end of may to actually play the games,I'm gonna be studying alot of pokemon for the new tries and Pokemon Showdown will give me a feel for these new creatures

Shattered

Sableye
    Years
  • First post!

Maaan, since day one I've been excited for October 12th! GTA V have eaten up a load of time and probably will continue to do so.

Wind Waker HD doesn't come out in the UK until October 4th so that will completely drain the last week of waiting.. Then it'll be time to dust off my 3DS.

I've preordered X + Y for myself and also got my girlfriend Y. I'm thinking of primarily playing X though..

Between GTA, Zelda and work... October 12 will be here in no time. Yay!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Do you have anything special planned for the X & Y release?

Here in New Zealand its 9pm on the 29th so we have just under 2 weeks till the release of pokemon X and Y and im getting pretty pumped!

So im wandering if any of you's have anything special planned for the release date?

For example I'm going to be keeping my self away from the internet during the last week of waiting so no surprise leaks pop up that will spoil the story line or final starter evos! im then going to be picking up my pre-ordered pokemon Y version on the 12th (which would be a day before most of you :P ) and im going to be sitting next to the power plug pulling all nighters with tons of junk food and energy drinks and I will be unheard of from the world for a few weeks :D

What do you guys have planned?

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury
    Years
  • FIRST OF ALL! I won't buy it till christmas... I know it's sad T_T but I'm in university and I already gave a ton of papers to deliver... I will die until then...
    BUT BUT! I will buy a 2ds first since 3d hurts my eyes... And pokemon X version for sure! Xerneas is one of the best pokemon designs I have ever seen.

Do you think I'm doing bad by buying a 2ds?

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    FIRST OF ALL! I won't buy it till christmas... I know it's sad T_T but I'm in university and I already gave a ton of papers to deliver... I will die until then...
    BUT BUT! I will buy a 2ds first since 3d hurts my eyes... And pokemon X version for sure! Xerneas is one of the best pokemon designs I have ever seen.

Do you think I'm doing bad by buying a 2ds?

It doesn't really bother me about the 2DS, but in general- why don't people just play without the 3D on? Maybe I misinterpreted the specs of the 2DS... The fact it's more like a tablet in design really puts me off, imagine having to carry it around. {D:}

I feel so sorry for you. Waiting till Christmas?! THE PAIN!

Dark Hole Games

Old School Poke Trainer
    Years
  • I am trying my best to not read up on most of what information is out there about X&Y because I want to be surprised, but since I work for GameStop I have to be able to tell customers about the game and get them hooked (which isn't hard, but when they ask questions I need to be able to answer). But I have shut myself down from researching for the past 2 weeks so I can be a little surprised :)

Now depending on how my work schedule looks like I too will be glued to my 3DS playing Pokemon X for a good portion of my days. My two siblings and gf are getting it on launch day as well, so we will all be playing together. Giant LAN party haha. Now I will also be playing the Battlefield 4 Beta; and once Battlefield 4 launches officially on October 29th, 2013 I will then be juggling both of these games on top of making Youtube videos and live streaming.

I plan to get a 3DS capture card so I can do live streams and make youtube videos of my 3DS games. But right now I only record Xbox 360 games.

I'll also have the strategy guide for Pokemon X&Y so if anyone needs help I will do my best :)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Well.

I've pre-ordered Y and just bought myself a 3DS XL.

Starting from tomorrow, I will be watching a Pokémon movie a day up until release (I only have 11 movies on DVD).

One plan that I may do is on the 11th, my local ASDA should be doing a midnight launch, so I'll be heading to the shop and buying my copy as soon as I can at midnight.

However, as buses don't run at that time, I might not be able to get there and back, so if that plan fails, I'll be waiting for the post. I've ordered from ShopTo who sometimes deliver games and they come a day before release, so I'm HOPING that happens (unlikely XD), but if not, I'll probably be stalking the forums up until I get my games.

Years
  • Here in New Zealand its 9pm on the 29th so we have just under 2 weeks till the release of pokemon X and Y and im getting pretty pumped!

Damn! I'm in Australia so you get it a few hours early =( But yeah we get it a day before America >:) Finally we get something before them!

I really want to stay away from the internet up until October 12th, but I know it's gonna be impossible because I'm in holidays now, and I'm quite anti-social so I have nothing to do but homework(LOL who even homeworks on holidays?) and search up "Pokemon X and Y" on youtube to see if there's an opinion video I haven't seen yet...and refresh Serebii every 5 minutes...and the official website...and these threads...omg hurry up time!

Ebgames aren't doing a midnight release :/ But that won't stop me! I'm going to convince my brother to park outside the shopping centre on the 11th and sleep there, and wake up at 8:55 in time to get X and Y first served!! GAH I CANNOT EVEN WAIT.

I've pre-ordered Y and just bought myself a 3DS XL.

I did the same thing because I thought that Australia weren't going to get the special Pokemon X and Y 3DS XL. 2 months later they're released and now I just want to curl up in a ball and sulk in the corner.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back