• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 20 Days Mark - How Are You Prolonging Your Hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • Between X/Y, American Horror Story Coven
    And s4 of the walking dead.. September can't
    Possibly end soon enough!
    I know the feeling. For me a lot of anime I'm looking forward to are coming out in October...
    However look at the time, only 13 days left in this month :) And 25 days in total until XY.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • I have doing everything possible to make time go faster.
    replaying morrowind(which hasnt worked well beacause the old crap keeps messing up), watching anime,listening to music,playing roms, playing pokemon fangames ect ect ect. loool

Years
  • Wow only 20 days to go!

I'm busy finding all the X/Y fanart I can on Tumblr and sharing it, and maybe even following some of the posts about X/Y as well.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • It seems like yesterday that the games were announced on the Pokémon Direct...
    I remember when we hit the 40 days mark, and time has flown since then. I'll just wait it out, assuming that the next 20 days will happen just as fast. Between school, work, and other activities, I have plenty of things to do for keeping myself busy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    I will only get super hype when it says 7 days left. I am really Excited for October though. New Season of Arrow. New show (well remake) The Tomorrow People. My Dance Performances. Basketball season starts. Its double the sports of Football and Basketball =D X and Y. Candy and Movies. Example. Thor.

Years
  • Wow only 20 days to go!

I'm busy finding all the X/Y fanart I can on Tumblr and sharing it, and maybe even following some of the posts about X/Y as well.
    Spearking of fan art I found this cool countdown thread for XY with multiple fanart for every day left on tumblr. Very creative way to countdown the days...we should've down something like that here...

19 days left now! Once we get down to 12 days we should do a Kalos version of the 12 days of Christmas xD

Years
  • Spearking of fan art I found this cool countdown thread for XY with multiple fanart for every day left on tumblr. Very creative way to countdown the days...we should've down something like that here...

19 days left now! Once we get down to 12 days we should do a Kalos version of the 12 days of Christmas xD

On the 12th day of Kalos, nintendo sent to me...?

Last edited:

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Spearking of fan art I found this cool countdown thread for XY with multiple fanart for every day left on tumblr. Very creative way to countdown the days...we should've down something like that here...

Yeah that's just awesome!It got me even more pumped up
    19 Days left....We can make it guys!

Years
  • Well, I'm in college, so it's pretty easy to keep distracted. X and Y are coming out on the first day of our midterm break, so when I get off work I'm heading to GameStop to pick up my copy. Also, I'm the president of our school's Anime Club and when we come back from break I'm having an X and Y party.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • I wish there was a reasonably priced 3DS capture card the market so I could record my journey :(

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
    Years
  • It's weird to think that when this game was first announced, I was preparing for the 2nd semester of my senior year of high school. Now it's merely 19 days away, and I'm sitting here in a university three hours away from home. A lot sure has happened within that time interval. ._.

I still have plenty of resources to shred time with; homework, games, friends, and more games. I think I'm still good to go. It's almost as if I have this game's launch date listed on my calender... heh...

Years
  • It's weird to think that when this game was first announced, I was preparing for the 2nd semester of my senior year of high school. Now it's merely 19 days away, and I'm sitting here in a university three hours away from home. A lot sure has happened within that time interval. ._.

I still have plenty of resources to shred time with; homework, games, friends, and more games. I think I'm still good to go. It's almost as if I have this game's launch date listed on my calender... heh...
    I know the feeling...except for me it was Generation V as a whole. I went from being Junior in High-School to a Sophmore in College by the end of it (it end October 11th by which I would already be beginning my Sophmore year).

I actually do have the date on my calender...sometimes I stare at it as if doing so will make time move faster...it doesn't...

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • I mostly keep busy by replaying Gen 4 and, time permitting, Gen 5. Pokémon X & Y hype is one reason I am doing this. My new 3DS with a capture card is another :) .

RegretZM

Master of the Occult
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    I'll be completely honest, I was really wary about a new game at first. Kinda like, "BUT I WAS HAPPY WITH THE LAST ONE, THEY DON'T NEED TO MAKE NEW POKEMON." I've warmed up to the idea now, but the problem is I have no money to buy a 3DS, and my regular DS is broken. I've resorted to playing the games I have on emulators, but other than that I'm more sad than happy about not being able to play the new games when they come out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back