• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will happen?

• Total voters

OmgWaffles

Pure Darkness
Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    What are people thinking?

Seriously 2012...
    There calendar is a circle and what do circles do?
    THEY NEVER END!
    I'm not saying that the world will never end, the world will probably end in war not some silly ancient myth.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    I honestly find the 2012 myth thing extremely difficult to believe. There will be no end of Earth in 2012; that will come several billion years later, as there is a probability of the Sun becoming a red giant at that time(This, too can be incorrect, but I am sticking to believing this theory for the time being). Even IF Earth ended in 2012, it would be best to live your life to the fullest, and not go paranoid and become a nuisance.

If I were to worry about this specific date, it wouldn't be because of what people believe will happen, but the believers being a nuisance. Many theories and myths were proven incorrect, and this one will also probably be incorrect as well, and most likely(99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% chance at the least), nothing will happen. Absolutely nothing. I have not witnessed any form of evidence that the Earth, which has been around for approximately 4.6 Billion years, will end so suddenly in such a random date.

Last edited:

Meinfoo

Spelling error? Spelling win!
    Years
  • The funniest part of the whole thing is that even if the world is ending it makes no difference. We lack the technology and knowlege to do anything about it and proving it is going to happen before it does isn't going to help anyone survive either. It's pointless worrying about, although I do love the discussion, it's very tasty.

So nobody panic, okay?

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    i think most people say that nothing is going to happen because they are afraid that there is a possibility that it can happen,i personally think nothing will happen, its something made up so people can switch religions. if you want to see something that IS true, go look at 2 suns in china.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • If you can give me a convincing reason as to why the world, thats been around for billions of years is suddenly to end on such a specific date in our life time, then i'll be proven.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Noting is going to happen 12/21/2012. Over the years this kinda stuff has been said to happen and when the date comes noting really happens. If we believed all the theorys and crap the world would of ended hundreds of years ago.

Never know the world may of already ended and we are all just living out one big world in someone elses world or in someones dream and hes the last surving person of the human race and hes dreaming about how life would be if people was still around... So ya think about that.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Nothing's going to happen.

Not sure what else to add to that. It's just another date. D=

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Its not going to end but something may happen that day that changes. Humanity will most likely be the death of it self thou. Look at the ice caps and everything melting for example. That is all because of us.

Years
  • i don't think anything will happen in 2012. we're not suppposed to know when THE END OF THE WORLD will happen. it could happen at anytime, not a certain time. i hate to say it, but the myans are wrong unless proven right by surprise. like if it does happen when they say it will happen, then they will be surprisingly right and will prove me wrong. but i don't think anything will happen in 2012. but with global warming and world chaos, no offense and not trying to start any problems so i'm truly sorry if i do, it could happen, but i seriously doubt it. let's all relax and try not to think about it too much. enjoy life for now. :)

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Something will happen. All the stupid people will riot. All the smart people will riot with them just so they can loot and get free TVs. o3o

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    People will surely die, but that'll be because they were meant to go and won't have anything to do with an impending doom. I don't believe one bit that anything this shattering will be happening. Will the world come to an end some day? Quite possibly, but it won't be some "prophesied" ending, I am positive of this.

Something will happen. All the stupid people will riot. All the smart people will riot with them just so they can loot and get free TVs. o3o
    Sure sounds like a fantastic idea, maybe I'll take part in something like this. :D

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Its just means the world is shifting to a new age. World will not end (as long as man takes care of it o`course). But how I wish if its revelation then, I wish aliens would just reveal themselves to us. But I'm hoping they won't conquer us or anything.

PS. I don't care if everyone don't believe them and I do..

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Something will happen. All the stupid people will riot. All the smart people will riot with them just so they can loot and get free TVs. o3o

Lol Ill be doing that anyway :3

But anyway If and its a BIG IF the world ends Ihope to God its like the movie :P!

Giant Submarines,Fireballs raining from the sky and flying plains through buildings as they blow up in the major citys of the world FTW! :3

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Nothing is going to happen in 2012 except for a couple of early group suicides, which will be tragic but there's nothing we can do about that.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
  • Absolutely nothing. In fact, I'm going to try to make a topic on the very minute it is supposed to happen, pre-typed, to say "IN YOUR FACE" to all the believers. All these "The end" theories are bogus and stupid.

^SuitUp^

Awesome Soon to be Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    The Mayans ended their calender, it cant go on for ever. Why does everyone make a big deal out of it?

Back