• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yukari

So I just woke up and I already see people talking about how it's already new years day where they live. That's a little jarring I've got to admit.

Well, Happy New Year everybody, even if I still have to wait for 11 hours and 39 minutes for it myself.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm heading out to a big dinner party with lots of beer and wine and whatnot now. See you guys on the other side!

(my poor cat is going to be scared of the fireworks at midnight in 6,5 hours, I bet)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Here I am, reporting from Indonesia, that I've hit 2015. Even though my country was not in happy note due to some bad news near the end of the year, I hope everyone in my country, and in everywhere else in Pokecommunity, have a great time! Happy new year, everyone!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    For the first time in history I'm starting a new year on a negative note. Tonight was just not my night. When I wake up today I'll start fresh. But yeah...feeling quite hurt and out of it at the moment.

Nonetheless I wish everyone a happy new year. May 2015 bring you all nothing but happiness and success. :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    For the first time in history I'm starting a new year on a negative note. Tonight was just not my night. When I wake up today I'll start fresh. But yeah...feeling quite hurt and out of it at the moment.

Nonetheless I wish everyone a happy new year. May 2015 bring you all nothing but happiness and success. :)

I've been there too, Nathan. But it's ok, 2015 is time to kick up the day with great time, right?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    2015 is at doorstep and I didn't even know its already here haha. The three things I look forward to THE MOST in 2015 are these - spending time again with family, my second semester at college and the new gintama anime in april along with a bunch of other great stuff. 2015 already seems like a great year to me.

Happy new year, everybody. Here's to hope for a brilliant year for all of us! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    14 hours to go here in Southern Cali, but I'll be spending it in Mexico later on tonight.

Happy New Year to everyone on PC!~ I hope everyone starts off right once 2015 comes around. To be quite honest, I am so ready to kiss 2014 goodbye, as it has been an emotional rollercoaster ride for me. 2015 will be a great year and I can feel it, because I got HUGE plans in store. <3

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Still four hours or so to go here. I'm going to bed in two or so. I haven't deliberately stayed up to see a year in since the Millennium...and even then I fell asleep and had to be woken up. I remember beating Koga in Pokemon Yellow at a couple of minutes past midnight, though!

Anyways, Happy New Year all! May 2015 be significantly better than 2014~

Back