• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen ?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    i wish it came out saterday, since my schools spring break isnt till april 2nd, i wont have much time to abuse play it

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Ahhh! I'm so excited! And I don't have school tomorrow, man, the day is just going to draaaaaaaaaag by :( And Daylight Savings Time begins on Sunday D; One less hour! But I am so ready for these games! :D

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    arghh, I wish today was saturday. I've been counting down the days, actually it seemed like yesterday that I said 2 more months until Heartgold and SoulSilver. Time flew by fast.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    The GameStops here in NYC open at 9:00 AM on Sunday. It is 8:30 now on Thursday. 60 1/2 hours to go. It's getting agonizingly boring, but it'll be worth it.

I now severely dislike the person who got his copy of HG already.

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
    It does seem like time is dragging itself like a wounded animal, but there's not much time left before it's released. Just think, the only thing standing between Sunday and those of you who desire its greatness is Friday and Saturday. You've all waited this long, so what's a few more days? I understand how you all feel, trust me. I do. I can't stop staring at my calendar at times. When I get my hands on that game, I will take my sweet ol' time playing it. I'll spend a year just playing around in Johto. (Well, not that long, but you get the picture) The fact that Gold and Silver were updated with D/P/Pl graphics and everything else that they've done is just awesome. I really like the graphics, so I have no complaints. I've already sampled the Japanese version and it was fun, so I already know what to expected and I have no problem with that.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I've been tired of waiting since the game's were announced haha... But I'll be there at 8AM with my brother when game stop opens to get it!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    I'm just thinking ill be lucky if i get mine on MONDAY. i preorded on play asia. and i did the same for platinum, and i got it the next day. they said it won't even ship until monday, so im not sure what to expect

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'm getting tired of waiting, but I think it'll get better once I get to the weekend (as I'll sleep through half of Saturday as opposed to getting up at 6-something in the morning). I hope I can get a copy on Sunday, as I haven't preordered (I haven't had any problems getting games at release without a preorder in the past, so I'm hopeful). The thing is, even if I get the game on Sunday, I still won't have that much time to play it, and then I'll have to wait another five days until Friday afternoon before I can sit down and really get into it, so Sunday might not really even be the end of the wait.

Still, I've been hoping for remakes of these games for years, so relatively, a few days shouldn't seem too bad.

Simmons_2.0

-_- STOP STARING!!
    Years
    I'm SO tired of waiting, I've been counting down the days. I've been listening to the music of the game on the net, I am so obsessed over this game it's to the point where it's not healthy, but when I get it, I'll play it, and feel all better.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    >____< I can't wait any longer. The minute I saw someone post about getting their games early at some store, I had a heart attack because I wanted to get it so badly. Dx
    I went to a rom site and was trying sooo hard not to get it because I wanted to start fresh on Sunday. I caved. =A=

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Lol, I played the English rom(SS), than I went to save, than it failed Dx.
    So I decided to play my actual Japanese Copy(HG), to wait for my SS to come.
    I have SS, in jpn, just beat it, and I trying to get alot of pokemons :3
    But I also got Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep to keep me busy too.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    The English rom didn't save for you? D: The HG rom saved for me~
    Oh well, At least you have another game to play. I'm bored of everything I have. =A=

Years
    I know that saturday is going to feel sooooo long,and to make it worse i have no school tomorrow so fridays gunna take really looong to but once i get it im playing it from probably 9:30a.m. to 5:00a.m. Then I only have one more week of school then spring break and i get the friday of next week off as well.But every school night im playing until wayy to early in the morning XD

Back