• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen ?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • OMG! I want it so bad.. I hope I can sneak my way into getting one quickly before they run out! Eeep! No seriously. I am dying for Heart Gold!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • The English rom didn't save for you? D: The HG rom saved for me~
    Oh well, At least you have another game to play. I'm bored of everything I have. =A=
    Yeah it didnt save, like it said "you can play this game, but you cannot save". So I was like Mmmm, Oh well I'll wait till I actually buy the game. Cause I beat it in Japanese, and I beat the Japanese ROM + Patch many times, So Im good. 3 days wont take that long. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    This is like my favorite thread on PC. Everyone's so antsy and jittery, I love it.

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • UGGG I have to sit through 8 hours at work tomorrow. I probably won't even have much to do but sit at a computer and watch the clock... then Saturday I'm just gonna hang out with my friends who I'll be driving out of town with to pick up our copies on Sunday. But one of my friends doesn't get done with work until 4pm on Sunday so I have to wait until then to pick him up, UGGGG I'm so excited!

Arynn

To be a master...
    Years
  • =| Mine ships on Sunday, it has to get here from Gamestop in the USA. It then is going to my home address at which point my parents have to send it to me here at uni. I probably won't have it until the end of next week at least. T_T Sad.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • it doesn't come out until the 26th here. Though when I ask my mums friend I can get it on my r4.... I'll ask her next time I see her. but I still want a legal copy (heartgold probably!) as my main game and for using wi-fi. and to keep pokemon going (not that they need much help)

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • I don't even know when will the game be out here where I come from. xD
    Besides I'll have to wait until I have spare cash that I can throw out easily. And that's rare 0_0

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • I am sooo excited! Two more days! Then I can play HGSS for a whole week! Thank you Spring Break! XD. Oh.... the waiting.... how it has shattered my patience...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • It sucks because I'm in Spring Break right now, it ends Sunday. So I really want it to hurry up and be Sunday so I can get the game, but I also don't want it to be Sunday because then I have to go back to school. xP I'm also not allowed to play games on Sunday... blah. :X

It's so close though... I'm excited too. :D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    It sucks because I'm in Spring Break right now, it ends Sunday. So I really want it to hurry up and be Sunday so I can get the game, but I also don't want it to be Sunday because then I have to go back to school. xP I'm also not allowed to play games on Sunday... blah. :X

It's so close though... I'm excited too. :D

The game came out today :D :D :D :D

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Meh, even though i'm sick of waiting, i'm happy I can get a SoulSilver that actually WORKS (i'm looking at you, laggy desmume and save-deleting no$gba) in about two weeks.

Also, it'll be coming out the Friday before my eastern break, so i'll have one entire week to play SoulSilver without school wasting my time. :DDDDDD

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Wellington,somerset,england,europe,earth,solarsystem,milkyway,universe

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • I live in south america so I don't even know the exact day of releasing :(

besides I have to save some money yet to but it lol

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
    Years
  • Pssshh!
    Im fine since I am still on my high from catching 2 shiny Ralts's and 2 shiny Kirlia's.

I am soooo ready to tackle these games. Im starting my Soul Silver first.

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    OMG ur a lucky 1 lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG YOU'RE A SPAMMER LOL!!11!!!one!111!eleven11111!11!!!!!1

Pffffft, I'm going getting them both....AT ONCE! I rock! 8D
    Well, in Ireland, we're not getting them until the 26th. So, until then...

Spoiler:

Yeah, lame, I know.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Awwww, I'll visit our local gaming shop . They usually import these on , but I ain't sure ...

If not , next weekend ! It's a time for everything !

Back