• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3 things that you wish were in Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelzbell

magical girl undercover
Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    1. Customize your character.

2. A more in-depth story.

3. No more recycled features

I second this list, but at the same time I have something to add as well. It would probably require more work but have options of how to reply to someone that your character is talking to (similar to Final Fantasy). I don't know.. I personally would find it more enjoyable since usual your trainer character replies with "...." and the person they're talking to replies as though that meant something. =w=''

I also agree with the customizing your music too.

Customize your game full on for the win! <333

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • 3. EV's/IV's to become visable, but make it so you can only see it after you aquire the a Battle Frontier symbol or something slightly difficult.

2. I'll admit custmization seems like a cool idea so I'm jumping on this band wagon. Also the return of Bug contests, those we so much fun.

1. An Ice/Dragon!!!!!

0.75. The Wii game discussed prior.

0.5. For people to stop asking for a light type in case we actually get one 0.o

0.25. And finally a customizable soundtrack for the games. Some of the songs music I don't really like, and during christmas I'd like to be able to add some like Jingle bells to the mix (especially if its snowing in the game). And yea I mean it's possible to upload your favourites. Just an add on from [Rock Lee]'s suggestion.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • 1. I'd also like to customize your character.

2. Nature's should be prone to change through the course of your journey. After all, a lonely nature should change if that pokemon makes many friends, or Jolly can change if it keeps dying in battle.

3. Sometimes we forget that pokemon is supposed to made for little kids, but it would be nice if there was an underlying hint of darkness for the older fans to get, but still keep the young kids (12 and below) from really understanding. That way it works for all.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • 3. Sometimes we forget that pokemon is supposed to made for little kids, but it would be nice if there was an underlying hint of darkness for the older fans to get, but still keep the young kids (12 and below) from really understanding. That way it works for all.

Like the ghosts in the Rotom mansion, expand on that a little more. No one really has to go there but its sure something alot of the older fans would probabley appreciate. I mean give us the whole spooky history, about how the ghosts came to be there. All we know is that Rotom had a friend who became a maniacal scientist.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • 1. Pre-game character customization. Which is the power to change what you wear, how you look, etc. in the game.

2. More cool features in the game. Don't exactly know what but features always are interesting aren't they?

3. Ability to interact with your Pokemon, since it's quite unrealistic and boring how a trainer just sends them out to battle and that's it. I mean come on. D8<

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
  • 1. Trainer Customisation (I'm sure it'd be easy to implement)

2. Pokemon Interaction, maybe the ability to have a pokemon follow you around

3. A Multi-Region game, that would just rock, seriously...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    3. EV's/IV's to become visable, but make it so you can only see it after you aquire the a Battle Frontier symbol or something slightly difficult.

2. I'll admit custmization seems like a cool idea so I'm jumping on this band wagon. Also the return of Bug contests, those we so much fun.

1. An Ice/Dragon!!!!!

0.75. The Wii game discussed prior.

0.5. For people to stop asking for a light type in case we actually get one 0.o

0.25. And finally a customizable soundtrack for the games. Some of the songs music I don't really like, and during christmas I'd like to be able to add some like Jingle bells to the mix (especially if its snowing in the game). And yea I mean it's possible to upload your favourites. Just an add on from [Rock Lee]'s suggestion.

Once again I will say that I want to see the Light Type implemented! Its really needed in my opinion.

Customizable trainers

Random Weather effects.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    You know I would just like...

1) infinite TMs
    2) advanced contests in games like anime
    3) longer and more deeper storylines

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Which is super easy you just need to goto the story lady in sunnyshore get the ribbon for each day go to the foot guy and get a ribbon and also win the league with a pokemon. Get a contest win with the pokemon and your fine. Anyway my list. And i think im the only one making this out of pure logics. Yes logics.
    1. Regional differences. Im sure thats to come along sooner or later.
    2. More day events and seasonal pokemon. Mentioned before as well.
    3. A legend trio that involes dragons. No i mean mini trio not main trio. Like fire/dragon ice/dragon lightning dragon.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Once again I will say that I want to see the Light Type implemented! Its really needed in my opinion.

Customizable trainers

Random Weather effects.

See my many times over posted quote in the 5th gen wish list thread on why light type is extremely uneeded, which I'm sure you've seen, though your not alone. I remember the old 5th gen thread had a poll about new types, yes eventually beat out the no's. PM me later if you want to further discuss as not to spam.

A new 3. that I'm stealing from other people.

3.Random Weather effects

2. Money! What do I mean, well who remembers in G/S/C when your mom would get half your earning and save it for you like a bank, and if she collected you enough she'd buy you dolls. I always found that cool.

Also the ability to use money for more than just items, someone mention being able to have a house instead of a base, so why not have to ability to buy houses that are up for sale. It'd be fun, there really only has to be like 3 houses that are for sale in the game and if wouldn't have to be mandatory.

1. I mention bug catching contests before, well, why not fishing contests. First one to catch a level 35 Chinchou wins or something.

I'm just trying to think of Ideas I think would be fun that are not related to competitive battling cause thats what I naturally think of first.

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
  • 1.I wish you could change the music when playing on wifi, that would be awesome.

2.Somethong like mild double entree so kids would nt understand it and older fans would be like "LOL I get it".

3. Please, more animation for the pokemons. DP barely changed the battle scene.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2008
    1 I want to be able to create your own pokemon
    2 Be able to chose to be a pokemon or a trainer and if u r a pokemon u get to choose ur trainer
    3 Bring back bug catching comps like in Red and Blue games

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    1)Have a pokemon follow you around
    2)get ur starter by catching it(kinda like wally in r/s/e)
    3)More regions

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Hmmm.... Probably

A customizable avatar, espically if it's for the Wii. That would be frickin' awesome. And you could unlock other clothes by events later in the game.

I'd personally like to see Pokemon Contests like they show in the anime. The ones they do have on the game systems so far bore the snot outta me. lol

Better batttle displays. I'll agree on that too. Your pokemon just standing there is kinda dull. Like when Meowth uses scratch it should run or jump at the target and swipe at it or something.

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    1) Have unlimited control over your character in all situations;
    2) If all 3 Regis are in your team, make your Regigigas more powerful;
    3) Dunsparce getting an evolution :/

Just three things that instantly came through my mind.

Years
  • 1.) A pokémon MMORPG on computer, where you can actually travel around the world and see other people etc, catch Pokémon, go to contests and other features.

2.) You can choose in games are you going for gym badges or contest ribbons.

3.) More stuff to do with Pokémon in games.

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
    Years
  • 1) All the Pokemon from the region in all the games (no more version-exclusives!)

2) A FEMALE RIVAL, PLZ

3) I agree with everyone else that said to jazz up the battle displays.

Oh and Larvitar, as to your #1... let's just say I'm working on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back