• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 30 Days of Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Now, for the epic finale...

30. What's your favorite Pokémon in Black and White?

I love the Oshawott, Gothita, Litwick and Elgyem lines but my absolute favorite Pokemon from Unova is... *drumroll*
    Spoiler:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • 30. What's your favorite Pokémon in Black and White?
    I have a lot of favorite pokemon in black: dearling, sawsbuck, emolga, kyurem, escavalier, braviary, and the list go on.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years

Excadrill. Its very cool design and massive power, coupled with Sand Rush, were what made me like it.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • 28. Did you enjoy the fight with Cynthia in Undella town? If you played D/P/Pt, was she harder or easier this time around?

Harder, her levels were increased and the Pokémon were slightly different, overall I did enjoy it and did not beat her first time round.

29. What's your favorite part of the Black/White post-game?

Just exploring all the extra Routes, Cities and Town's, I also love battling the high-levelled trainers and re-matching the Elite Four.

Not going by power but appearance, Vanilluxe is just so cute!

aaaand that's it!

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years

At first it was Lilligant but now my favourite Pokémon from Black and White is Volcarona. It's my 6th favourite Pokémon overall. It's so awesome looking, stunning and beautiful. Not to mention how good it is in battle. I love using it and it was my staple for my White for a very long time. Also Flame Body + Fly is a match made in heaven. I still really love Lilligant along with heaps of other Unova Pokémon. Some of the favourites being also Petilil, Swanna, Herdier, Audino, Chandelure and more that I'm forgetting right now.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Ohh lol um that's hard haha. Crustle? I really don't know atm.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • 30. What's your favorite Pokemon in Black and White?

My answer would have to be Emolga. He's just so cute, plus he's electric!

jordsters

The master of... TEH FLOON
    Years

I'd have to say Vanillite. It's a cute ice cream, what not to love?

Joshawott

Banned
    Years

Definitely Samurott. I love everything about them from their design, to their good stats, to their semi bug-type. Darmanitan falls very close behind, though.

And that's a wrap! I loved posting in this thread and would love to see something like this again. 30 Days of [enter any region here], anyone?

Years

hard to say with so many good ones; it would have to be either Bisharp or Cofagrigus.
    both look cool. bisharp is dark and steel, and comes with the great ability 'defiant'; cofagrigus is ghost (my favorite type), and has great defence.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • i'm too slow D:

1. Did you buy Black/White on its release date (in your country)? Why or why not?
    I bought Black at the midnight release. I played Black until 5 AM because as soon as I entered Pinwheel Forest, I encountered a shiny Cottonee!

2. Did you play as a boy or a girl? Did it match your gender in reality?
    I play as a girl and I am a girl.

20. Do you collect/use the feathers on the Driftveil Drawbridge at all?
    I kinda do. I have 1-5 of all the feathers. I don't collect absurd amounts. I have used cheat codes to make the feathers infinitely reusable so I can finish EV training.

21. What did you think of an electric-based cave? Would you like to see more elemental caves that aren't necessarily rock/ground?
    Chargestone Cave is amazing. I like the concept of the blue magnetized stones. I actually call this cave "Joltik's cave" since well... Yeah. It's full of cute Joltik! You can't call any specific cave Zubat cave or Geodude cave, huh? Those caves are all pretty generic.

22. Did you like the addition of the modern idea of an airport in Mistralton? Would you like to ride the planes?
    I don't mind the airport. I wish the idea was explored more (i.e. flying to a second region).

23. Do you find the storm notifications of Tornadus/Thundurus being there enjoyable or not?
    The storms are annoying. The indication of a roamer is okay, but I miss the poke watch / pokegear roaming apps.

29. What's your favorite part of the Black/White postgame?
    Hmm I like Black City / White Forest and the trainers in the sports dome. I don't really do much postgame besides RNG abusing and trading.

30. What's your favorite Pokemon in Black and White?
    Whimsicott!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • 30. What's your favorite Pokemon in Black and White?
    I have many favorites like Scrafty, Braviary , Whimsicott , Hydregiom, Serperior, Carracosta and Excadrill. But if I had to narrow it down to one it, my overall favorite is

Spoiler:

BRAVIARY!

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Missed the past few days, so finishing up the days all in one shot here:

27. Do you prefer Black City or White Forest? Did you get the one you preferred in your game?
    I got White Forest, but explored Black City in my brother's game. Neither one really appealed to me to be honest. Mayeb because I took so long to finish the game the place was empty, lol
    28. Did you enjoy the fight with Cynthia in Undella town? If you played D/P/Pt, was she harder or easier this time around?
    I never got around to battling her. Never got my Pokemon high enough where I felt comfortable taking her on.
    Um, exploring the rest of the region, I guess? Not much exciting happened post-game.
    Good question. I don't think I found any that really "clicked" with me. Purrloin was pretty cute, though :) Not much in battle, sadly :/

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
  • 26.) Did you enjoy the Elite Four and being able to choose your order? Did you find them difficult?
    Kind've, however it lost that feeling of progression, knowing that I'd overcome someone tough, and if I was weak against one type, then I'd likely already overcome that as a hurdle.

27.) Do you prefer Black City or White Forest? Did you get the one you preferred in your game?
    White forest, because it's just nice... I'm not a fan of big urban cities, and yes, it does match my game. =P

28.) Did you enjoy the fight with Cynthia in Undella town? If you played D/P/Pt, was she harder or easier this time around?
    Not really, getting bored with Cynthia, she was never an interesting champion to begin with, why the feel the need to throw her into every new Pokemon game is beyond me.
    And I think so? Her battle was never that memorable.

Uhm, good question,
    Actually I'd say completing the Unova dex, that was fun.
    The sages were fun, and the legendaries were fun.
    Though I'm going to say legendaries, because I always really enjoying hunting them down one by one.

I wouldn't say I have a particular favourite, I mean I mainly USE serperior, I don't really favour it over anything though, it's just the starter I trained... to level 100..

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Speaking about the postgame, there's not much to say about it, aside from the increased difficulty and the ability to pretty much do anything from that point on. My personal favourite is... uh, Cynthia?

My favourite?

I WANT A HAXORUS. Now! :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Let myself get behind. :( OH WELL LET'S FINISH THIS!

18. What do you think is being built in the construction site in Route 4?
    Hopefully a new area to access. :x Idc what it is, just as long as I can explore it, so yeah no theories rn.

19. What did you think of Alder? Was he better or worse than previous champions?
    Better. I liked how he was a role model to Cheren :3

20. Do you collect/use the feathers on the Driftveil Drawbridge at all?
    I collected them for money only tbh.

21. What did you think of an electric-based cave? Would you like to see more elemental caves that aren't necessarily rock/ground?
    God yes. I want different caves, but I thought it was kinda creative in regards to making it easier for facing Skyla, but then again SHE WAS TOO EASY. D<

22. Did you like the addition of the modern idea of an airport in Mistralton? Would you like to ride the planes?
    If I don't get to ride them in B2/W2, then I'll cry. I feel that explains my thoughts lool.

23. Do you find the storm notifications of Tornadus/Thundurus being there enjoyable or not?
    They were awesome. I was sooo sad to catch both, realising the animation was then GONE FOREVER.

24. What's your favorite bridge in Unova?
    Skyarrow. It is complete perfection, design-wise and music-wise.

25. Do you prefer the older Opelucid or the newer one? Does the one you prefer match the version you own?
    Old sounds nicest and new looks best, so it's hard. :( LUCKILY, I have both versions!

26. Did you enjoy the Elite Four and being able to choose your order? Did you find them difficult?
    Yes. :3 Made it much easier for me but the hard part was that Marshal was almost impossible for me, so I guess getting him out of the way first was a good thing.

27. Do you prefer Black City or White Forest? Did you get the one you preferred in your game?
    Black City is WAY better. It lasted longer in Black for a strange reason. :x I wanted White Forest the most at the start though, but definitely Black City is best.

28. Did you enjoy the fight with Cynthia in Undella town? If you played D/P/Pt, was she harder or easier this time around?
    Don't remember Pearl, but she definitely was hard at first in B/W. :( So no, didn't really enjoy it lol.

HMMM. The route before Lacunosa as well as Undella Town, so pretttyyyy... and probably Village Bridge. :x

Herdier. So adorable. :3

Either way, thanks for participating in this guys! I'll leave it open for a week before locking it, so feel free to type up all your answers between now and then. :) This also means the end of Unova Springs Back, meaning emblems will be soon for you all!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • 28. Did you enjoy the fight with Cynthia in Undella town? If you played D/P/Pt, was she harder or easier this time around?
    This was a lot more challenging compared to her team in D/P/Pt, but still, it wasn't really hard.

Honestly don't know to be honest. The Postgame was ehh.

That's a hard choice... Proabably Meloetta as of right now.

Beth

DEAD ACCOUNT
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2012
    1. Did you buy Black/White on its release date (in your country)? Why or why not?

No. I just got Black this month. I probably would have gotten it for my birthday if I had remembered to ask :p
    I'm getting White when I'm done with Black...at least I hope to.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

No. I just got Black this month. I probably would have gotten it for my birthday if I had remembered to ask :p
    I'm getting White when I'm done with Black...at least I hope to.

Sorry, but this is over. :( Feel free to make individual threads on those questions (if they're not already made), but the 30 days of a whole have passed and we were hoping it would just die out.
    30 Days of Unova

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back