• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th gen ideas for names pokemon attacks etc if they have one which we want

new types

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    Hi

Im making a story that i need a new pokemon list for please email me a complete list of 100-150 pokemon asap ta

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    pokemon ideas all pokemon need help on name so i would like pepole to give the pokemon better names if needed
    #533 evo of lapars seasaur water/dark
    #567 rotghost evo of rotom light/ghost
    #555 amhand pre evo of aimpom normal
    more to come
    attack ideas
    voalacnic eruption
    it attacks every pokemon and burns all party pokemon
    psyblast
    their should be 16 badges 5th gen name should be herran this region also neeeds help
    starters should be fighting/psychic/dark
    one game for wii called Gem
    one game for ds called jade
    pokemon jade and gem
    bye

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    I like to see a Pre-Evolution of Kangaskhan and a evolution for Luvdisc cause that thing needs to evolve and also a list of new pokemon with these types:

Ice/Dragon

Electric/Dragon

Water/Ghost

Psychic/Bug

Ground/Electric

Dark/Rock

Normal/Ghost !!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Gennete:Mix between Gengar and Bannete.It has Gengars form,and bannetes color and mouth.It has supreme Attack and Speed stats.
    Minusle:Electric;A mix between Minun and Plusle.On one cheek it has a red plus sign,on the other a blue minus.Although supreme in Speed and sp.defense,it lacks good attack power.
    Snobull:Ice/Normal;A mix between Snover and snubull.It has Snubull's dog features and Snovers color and build.Has excellent sp.attack and defense.It lacks in speed.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm going to make make at least three new mixs a day.Oh yes,The Real AAA,their are two choices of what to evolve your Luvdisc into.Their names are Gorebyss and Huntail.

Last edited:

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Gennete:Mix between Gengar and Bannete.It has Gengars form,and bannetes color and mouth.It has supreme Attack and Speed stats.
    Minusle:Electric;A mix between Minun and Plusle.On one cheek it has a red plus sign,on the other a blue minus.Although supreme in Speed and sp.defense,it lacks good attack power.
    Snobull:Ice/Normal;A mix between Snover and snubull.It has Snubull's dog features and Snovers color and build.Has excellent sp.attack and defense.It lacks in speed.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm going to make make at least three new mixs a day.

but why fusion? pokemon is about evolving not combining them but maybe if there were to make this new way to get a pokemon like you have to breed a Gengar and Bannete to make a Gennete or whatever

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Back with more mixs...This is hard to do everyday..:
    Cressatom:Electric/Ghost;Build os Cressilia,color and eyes of Rotom:Its worth your while,since it reigns supreme in all stats.
    Gorebtail:Water;Frame of Gorebyss,colors of Huntail;Defense is the only more then average stat;You have the advantage when its raining(Swift Swim ability)
    Bonsly.jr;Pyscic/Rock;Pretty much a Bonsly that has a few blue and pink splotchs;It has good sp.def and can use all of Mime.jr's attacks

eternal_prince_neptune

Expert Pokémon Pearl Trainer
    Years
    Hi guys!

In 5th gen, I'd like they create new types, such as Sun-type (Weakness: /, Resistance: Dark), Plastic-type (Weakness: Fire, Resistance: Flying, Fighting, Water), or stuff--
    Then I'd like they introduce new Eeveelutions, such as Yreon (Steel-type evo), Spectreon (Ghost-type evo), Featheon (Flying-type evo), etc.

Bye!

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I like that attack.:

All fire pokemon get this on level 145:
    Fire Blaze:
    power:180
    Accuracy;100
    It will set the field ablaze hitting the foe with fire 5 turns.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I like that attack.:

All fire pokemon get this on level 145:
    Fire Blaze:
    power:180
    Accuracy;100
    It will set the field ablaze hitting the foe with fire 5 turns.

Level 145??????? Lets keep it at a max of 100.
    And Clamperl evolves into Gorbyss and Huntail not Luvdisc.

What would a Plastic pokemon look like? ice Bommerang is a sweet move. Except being a boomerang you'd have to use it twice in a row or something.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Hi guys!

In 5th gen, I'd like they create new types, such as Sun-type (Weakness: /, Resistance: Dark), Plastic-type (Weakness: Fire, Resistance: Flying, Fighting, Water), or stuff--
    Then I'd like they introduce new Eeveelutions, such as Yreon (Steel-type evo), Spectreon (Ghost-type evo), Featheon (Flying-type evo), etc.

Bye!

Isnt the sun a giant ball of burning fire? FIRE! Sun is just like a fire type. And wouldn't Plastic have to be made by humans. We cant MAKE Pokemon, well scrath that we made Porygon and Mewtwo, but not out of plastic.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Level 145??????? Lets keep it at a max of 100.
    And Clamperl evolves into Gorbyss and Huntail not Luvdisc.

What would a Plastic pokemon look like? ice Bommerang is a sweet move. Except being a boomerang you'd have to use it twice in a row or something.

We wouldn't want a level 100 pokemon make the whole team faint,would we?No!weres the challenge in that?fine.Level 110.Good enough for you?

Koryo:Water pokemon learn it at level 80
    Type:Water
    Power 163
    Accuracy:75
    The foe gets smashed with a giant wave.Instead of hitting it only one turn,it hits 3 turns.

And whatever about it not being Luvdisc,Mr Smarty-Pants.

DdrmaniacmaN

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    We wouldn't want a level 100 pokemon make the whole team faint,would we?No!weres the challenge in that?fine.Level 110.Good enough for you?

Koryo:Water pokemon learn it at level 80
    Type:Water
    Power 163
    Accuracy:75
    The foe gets smashed with a giant wave.Instead of hitting it only one turn,it hits 3 turns.

And whatever about it not being Luvdisc,Mr Smarty-Pants.

I'm just curious. Exactly what does "Koryo" mean?

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I have no idea.I was reading a book(forgot which book.I know it ws manga)and it said that in there.I just like the sound of it.(i'm a plaugerizer!)

DdrmaniacmaN

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    I have no idea.I was reading a book(forgot which book.I know it ws manga)and it said that in there.I just like the sound of it.(i'm a plaugerizer!)

It's good to know you enjoy being a plagerizer...
    In all honesty, if the word "Koryo" really doesn't have anything to do with water, it doesn't really make sense how it would be a Water Type attack.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    I like to see new moves that are similar to Hyper Beam, example:

Electric - "Ultra Shock"

Steel - "Iron Blast"

and a new poison move called "Sludge Wave"(I'm not sure what this move well do but it sounds cool to me)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back