• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th gen ideas for names pokemon attacks etc if they have one which we want

new types

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    :chants: DdrmaniacmaN, DdrmaniacmaN, DdrmaniacmaN, DdrmaniacmaN, DdrmaniacmaN, DdrmaniacmaN, DdrmaniacmaN, DdrmaniacmaN, DdrmaniacmaN, DdrmaniacmaN, DdrmaniacmaN, DdrmaniacmaN, DdrmaniacmaN, DdrmaniacmaN :chants:

O you guys truced, then never mind.

I was kidding of course.

Seriously though Manaphy, I feel a little sorry for you, I don't know what makes you so in your own words "Over-reactive" and negatively too.

If your trying to be cool none of us care, we're all teenaged pokemon fans, as cool as we find it I'm sure thats not the general consensus of ours schools and peers.

And Manaphy, people might like you more if you just eather;
    -ingnored the ideas you dislike
    -politely critisize ideas and add a constructive comment on what you think could be improved
    -tell someone you like their idea, it does nothing to how we view yours.
    -or just keep your cool, people may critisize your ideas as you might say, deal with it.

The fact that your 10 has nothing to do with our judgement, it has everything to do with your attitude. Try re-reading this thread and see how you've treated people compared to how the rest of us treat eachother. Thats all you need to do.
    All of us have a dignified respect for eachother(witch is different from the real world where you ahve to earn it from the beginning), and its ours to lose, you've lost it for the moment and as sorry as I am to tell you this, theres no one to blaim for it then yourself.

We'll all treat you the way we feel you deserve to be. I could easily call you friend right now, thats what one post could do.

Just-as hard as you find it-give us the benefit of a doubt and give us all some respect and start anew, then I'm sure everyone else here will feel just as obliged.

I personnaly liked your very first idea then you started to bad mouth everyone else, I know you have it in you to earn some respect. Just have an open mind an except somethings for how they have been presented and how they are.

sometimes it's the second defanition that your looking for.

Now back on topic.

The_Chatot_Pirate I really like your Solar Panel pokemon from the previous page and your grave stone idea is soemthing I'm surprised hasn't come up yet with all the Lost Towers out there.

Quick Jolt and Fire Halo are moves I can really believe seeing in the next game.

This post took a while so I might have missed somethings that contradict what I said above.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I like Penguin's Ideas

Pokemon:
    Spiteritoy
    Bannete evo

Great attack and SP.Def

Special attack:Anger Flame

Cool, but Id change the name to Spiritoy. Actually you'res is equally good, i just like spirits (not the drinking kind)

Pokemon:
    Statibo
    Electric/Flying
    Looks kind of like a thundercloud. It's poofy and hovers on flashs of electricity shot into the ground.
    Good Special Attack and Speed.

Evolves into

Thorcove
    Electric/Flying
    Looks like a long cloud cover, with lighting all ovet its skin.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Cool, but Id change the name to Spiritoy. Actually you'res is equally good, i just like spirits (not the drinking kind)

Pokemon:
    Statibo
    Electric/Flying
    Looks kind of like a thundercloud. It's poofy and hovers on flashs of electricity shot into the ground.
    Good Special Attack and Speed.

Evolves into

Thorcove
    Electric/Flying
    Looks like a long cloud cover, with lighting all ovet its skin.
    It was gonna be Spiritoy but I decide Spiteritoy beacuse of spite and ri from spirit

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Okay I can see my long last post is being forgotten, but thats fine, Manaphy's the only one I'd like a reply from.

New Move idea.

Red Leaf, or Leaf Fall

Power -
    Accuracy 85
    Leafs cover the user, Sharply Raises users Defence and slightly lowers accuracy.

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

Years
    Okay I can see my long last post is being forgotten, but thats fine, Manaphy's the only one I'd like a reply from.

New Move idea.

Red Leaf, or Leaf Fall

Power -
    Accuracy 85
    Leafs cover the user, raises Defense and lowers accuracy.

I like it, but a move on the useres stats usually never miss.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I defintly wasn't trying to be cool.If thats what everyone thinks that people wan't, then change that streotype.So now,I decided to make a comeback with the pokemon mixes for a bit.And sure,go ahead and give me suggestions and point out flaws they have:

Shefearow:This species is very useful,since it learns all the level up moves.
    Flying
    Attack:75
    Defense:90

Milkunk:The body of Miltank with the colors of Skuntank.
    Poisin
    Attack:80
    Defense:85

Oh yes.Manyapeople treated me disrespectfully.Many people asked things such as,"What is wrong with you?!"
    and "You have issues."One in particular called me a F 'er.

Eos Aduro

Years
    I defintly wasn't trying to be cool.If thats what everyone thinks that people wan't, then change that streotype.So now,I decided to make a comeback with the pokemon mixes for a bit.And sure,go ahead and give me suggestions and point out flaws they have:

Flying

Poisin

Is Shefearow Shiftry and Fearow, thats all i can get out of it. And I like them, but they need more that one type.

NEW MOVE

Fear Fire
    Fire
    Blasts Pokemon with damage, does double damage when user is confused.
    Pow:70
    Acc:80
    PP:10

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years

Flying

Poisin

Not sure If I got through that far but if you say so.

Shefearow would learn something like 300+ moves if it learned all level up moves.

Milkunk I like but only if its the evolution of Miltank. Its cool to think of a pokemon (besides Eevee) that completely changes its type when it evlolves.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Thanks(I...Guess?Sorta?MAYBE?)

Okay, never mind about mixes.They're dead.Sorta.In a way.:

Linx:A pokemon that looks like the mini-versoin of a Pipe-Fox spirit.
    Normal
    Attack:90
    Defense:110

Linexa;Evolved form of Linx.Resembles the larger versoin of a Pipe-Fox spirit.
    Normal
    Attack:110
    Defense:120

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Legendary Moves:

Heavens Power 150 BP 5PP 85AC 50%Paralyze

Soul Clutch 0 BP 10PP 85AC 100% Paralyze

Soul Crush 120 BP 10 PP 85 AC Powered up by Soul Clutch

Many more to come

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Some extra mustard for the fighting-types.

Name: Fibre Out
    Type: Fighting
    Category: Other
    PP: 10
    Attack: -
    Accuracy: -
    Effect: Increases the rate of the body's fibre process to sharply raise ATTACK and SPECIAL ATTACK but confuses the user.

Name: Fibre Up
    Effect: Increases the rate of the body's fibre process to sharply raise DEFENSE and SPECIAL DEFENSE but lowers evasion.

Name: Fibre In
    Effect: Increases the rate of the body's fibre process to sharply raise SPEED but lowers accuracy.

Name: Discipline Throw
    Category: Physical
    PP: 15
    Attack: 70
    Effect: A concentrated throw that never misses. May cause flinching.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    I've been looking for a thread like this... I haven't gone over every post, so let me know if someone's already used something similar, 'K?

Alpherra- Starship Pokemon
    Steel/Flying
    Below average defense and HP, but high attack and special attack. Evolves into "Teknor" at level thirty-six

Alphterra- The Steel Tank Pokemon
    Steel/Ground
    High defense and special defense, low speed and special attack. Evolves into "Teknor" at level thirty-six.

Alphmarra-The submarine Pokemon
    Steel/Water
    Above average speed, special attack, defense, and HP. Slightly below average attack and special defense. Evolves into "Teknor" at level thirty-six.

Teknor-The heavy technological Pokemon
    Type is the same as the Pokemon it evolved from.
    All stats which were high as a stage one Pokemon receive a boost. Other stats remain the same.

Last edited:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Oh ho ho ho, ill prove you wrong my friend!

New Attacks

Purr
    Normal
    Pow; N/A
    Acc: 50
    Lowers each pokemons defense if hits, if it misses, just the users defense.

Sissy Fight
    Fighting
    Pow:10
    Acc:20
    Slaps randomly in directions until makes contact with anything, includint the trainers.

Trickle
    Water
    Pow:N/A
    Acc:100
    Trys to make the other Pokemon laugh so hard they go unconcious
    I was thinking of this once. though it just wasn't exactly the same.

i've just thought of one,

Super/Mega Recover
    Effect: Heals all of your pokemon that are Hurt Completely.
    Acc:70-75.
    Normal.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    Ah yeh, forgot. I don't know every Pokemon back to back.

Besides, Pokemon are making alot of money in Japan, USA and Europe. So it'll go on for a few more generations, they pay alot of money for a bunch of guys to make these Pokemon. If a bunch of people on this forum can (Brilliantly might I add), then so can they.

DdrmaniacmaN

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    I'm back with a few other attack ideas.

Earth Seal
    Type: Rock
    Power: --
    Accuracy: --
    Description: The user uses parts of the earth in order to sharply raise its Defense, but lowers its Speed.

Regulate
    Type: Normal
    Accuracy: 100
    PP: 5
    Category: Status
    Description: Any stat changes that were made by other Pokemon on the field, either on themselves or to the foe, will be reset and each Pokemon will continue to battle with the stats given at the beginning of the battle.

False Petal
    Type: Grass
    Power: 70
    Category: Special
    Description: The user throws a petal onto the foe, which seems harmless at first, but once it makes contact, the petal unleashes its thorns and damages the foe.

Heavy Duty
    Power: 120
    Accuracy: 70
    Description: In the first turn, the user breathes in deeply to increase its strength. In the second turn, it unleashes all the strength it built up in the previous turn and unleashes it on the foe. This attack is most effective on heavier Pokemon.

Falter
    Type: Dark
    Power: 60
    PP: 20
    Description: The user makes the foe stumble on itself and ends up getting damaged in the process. This attack may also lower the foe's Speed and Accuracy.

If anyone has criticism, please share.

Eos Aduro

Years
    I'm back with a few other attack ideas.

Earth Seal
    Type: Rock
    Accuracy: --
    Description: The user uses parts of the earth in order to sharply raise its Defense, but lowers its Speed.

Regulate
    Type: Normal
    PP: 5
    Category: Status
    Description: Any stat changes that were made by other Pokemon on the field, either on themselves or to the foe, will be reset and each Pokemon will continue to battle with the stats given at the beginning of the battle.

False Petal
    Type: Grass
    Power: 70
    Description: The user throws a petal onto the foe, which seems harmless at first, but once it makes contact, the petal unleashes its thorns and damages the foe.

Heavy Duty
    Power: 120
    Accuracy: 70
    Description: In the first turn, the user breathes in deeply to increase its strength. In the second turn, it unleashes all the strength it built up in the previous turn and unleashes it on the foe. This attack is most effective on heavier Pokemon.

Falter
    Type: Dark
    Power: 60
    PP: 20
    Description: The user makes the foe stumble on itself and ends up getting damaged in the process. This attack may also lower the foe's Speed and Accuracy.

If anyone has criticism, please share.

I like False Petal, but why doesnt the Pokemon just blow away the petal? And I'd lower Falters PP to 15.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back