• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th gen ideas for names pokemon attacks etc if they have one which we want

new types

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
    New Ideas:

Attacks:
    Bird Call
    Type: Flying
    Power: _
    Acc: 100
    Effect: The user makes a call that lowers the evasiveness of Flying-type Pokemon only.

Pokemon:
    Turante
    Turkey Pokemon
    Type: Ground/Flying
    Height: 3'2"
    Weight: 68.4 lbs
    Abilities: Keen Eye/Early Bird
    Evolution: None
    Origin: This Pokemon's appearance is based on the combination of a turkey and actor Jimmy Durante. It also shows some resemblance of a character from Jerky Turkey, a Tex Avery cartoon from 1945. It's name is a combination of turkey and Jimmy Durante.
    Pokedex:
    D: It's the only Flying type that cannot fly. Due to this, it's become rather wily when dodging predators.
    P: No one is sure just why this bird Pokemon cannot fly. However, to make up for that loss, it's become rather witty.

I don't know if my Pokemon will work due to a copyright claim or whatever, but what do you guys think anyway?

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    To be honest, I think I'll go ahead and kill myself when a 5th gen is actually released.

Same me, but I like coming up with stuff anyways. Over my ban time, I came up with more ideas:

Coral Reef Smash(phys)
    Water
    PP-15
    Pow-85
    Acc-85
    Effect-30% chance of flinch

Suffocate(special...I'm just kidding-phys)
    Fighting
    PP-5
    Pow-200
    Acc-90
    Effect-user must recharge 2 turns after use...not the best move

Choco Wave(special)
    Normal
    PP-5
    Pow-125
    Acc-100
    Effect-none...a move based on chocolate. Yeah!

Photosynthesis
    Grass
    PP-5
    Pow-0
    Acc-0
    Effect-Boosts one random stat one level and restores 1/2 of max HP...couldn't think of a better name

Last one:

Ghoul Cannon(special)
    Ghost
    PP-10
    Pow-120
    Acc-85
    Effect-none...a ghost type, special megahorn

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Why did you even get banned in the first place, BTW I make Reolors now!

Mega Drum
    User slams a hand on its stomach to make a loud drumming sound, increases special
    PP:20

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I hated my ban...*sobs* but yes, I'm back. Anyways, here are a couple more ideas:

Blast Off
    Flying(phys)
    PP-5
    Pow-150
    Acc-100
    Effect-Blasts off into the air with such speed that the foes cannot switch out until it lands. You stay up in the air one turn, and then crash down on the opponent the next turn. Your speed is greatly reduced, as well as taking recoil damge equal to take down's recoil.

Flame War(special) Hey, I had to use that name.
    Fire
    PP-5
    Pow-50-150
    Acc-90
    Effect-Shoots flames at the foe at random intensities.

Mid Life Crisis
    Normal
    PP-5
    Pow-N/A
    Acc-100
    Effect-Has a mid-life crisis in the middle of a battle, leaving the foe at 1 HP and then runs back to its pokeball, causing it to have an effect like U-turn. However, this move can only be used once per battle.

Supernova(special)
    Fire
    PP-5
    Pow-500
    Acc-Never Misses
    Effect-An attack that hurts all pokemon on the battlefield, and doesn't apply weaknesses or resistances. It has 500 base power per pokemon, not 250 if two pokemon are in the fight. Hope you understand that. So basically, it wipes out the battlefield. However, the pokemon to switch in, in place of the user suffers 100 HP from the explosion.

Irondrive(steelix exclusive, physical)
    Steel
    PP-10
    Pow-100
    Acc-100
    Effect-drives the spike of steelix's tail right into the opponent at high speed.

Sea Echo(kingdra exclusive, specail)
    Water
    PP-20
    Pow-60
    Acc-100
    Effect-50% chance of making the foe flinch

And that's all.

Eos Aduro

Years
    I like Mid Life Crisis.

Psyduck/Slakoth/Slowpoke move

Head Scratch
    User scratchs its head to increase both special stats.
    PP:10

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Love head scratch! I thought of:

Dark Wave
    PP-15
    Acc-100
    Effect-inflicts a random status condition on the foe

Chain Whip
    Steel
    PP-20
    Pow-75
    Acc-100
    Effect-none

Eos Aduro

Years
    Thank god your back, this thread was pretty muich dead before. I love Dark Wave, I would just hope it freezes a lot.

Air Purge
    Reverts what the move HAZE did.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Sorry for the unoriginality on the name, but I came up with the pokemon "speed" who well...here's the base stats:
    HP-50
    A-50
    D-50
    S-250
    SA-125
    SD-125

Now its sig moves:

Tornado freeze(special)
    Ice
    PP-15
    Pow-70
    Acc-100
    Effect-Runs so fast that an icy cold tornado is formed and engulfs the foe. 30% chance of freeze, and gets STAB if used more than once in a row. Also 10% chance of confusion.

Tornado Burn
    Fire
    Same thing as tornado freeze, only it would burn instead of freeze. Same effects otherwise, and same power/acc.

Intergalactic Charge(special)
    Normal
    Pp-5
    Pow-30
    Acc-80
    Effect-charges at the foe so fast that it can strike the foe up to 2-5 times before the foe can retaliate.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Sweet moves, but Intergalatic Charge sounds physical. But there already are enoguh physcial normal moves. Heres a special I came up with.

Mega Whoosh
    Normal
    Special
    Breathes in ands then shoots out a stream of extremely fast air. May cause flinching.
    Acc:70
    Pow:100

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Love mega whoosh, especially the name. Intergalactic Charge...I didn't explain it well. It picks up speed so that you are surrounded by air and the air strikes the foe, not the poke. Sorry for the explanation. ell, anyways, here's another:

Salsa Dance
    Normal
    PP-20
    Effect-raises special attack and speed one level

Eos Aduro

Years
    Sweet, a lot of people are saying dance moves lately.

Rank Scent
    Poison
    Lowers the opponents speed/Opposite of Sweet Scents out of battle effect
    PP:30
    Acc:80

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Hula Dance! Nah, somebody else can do that.

Snowball Cannon
    Ice
    PP-10
    Pow-12
    Acc-never misses
    Effect-hits the foe 5-10 times with snowballs...hahaha.

Suck Up
    Normal
    PP-10
    Effect-Sucks Up to the foe to make the foe use a different attack than it was planning on using...always goes first.

Mega-Bite(phys)
    PP-30
    Pow-50
    Acc-100
    Effect-Clamps the foe with a static Jaw

Giga-Bite(phys)
    Electric
    PP-5
    Pow-150
    Acc-100
    Effect-Bites the foe hard with a static Jaw, Must use Mega-Bite before being able to use Giga-Bite.

Fluffy Clouds

Is not really active.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 20, 2017
    It is a bit early to ask about this, but there should be a type called Light.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    It is a bit early to ask about this, but there should be a type called Light.

Yeah, that's been said about 7000 times. I'm personally against it, VERY against it, but it's personal opinion. Judging by your post count, you didn't know, so don't sweat it. I just think light is an electric type copy. End of story. Not to shoot down your idea, as the idea's been around forever, it's just I think it is redundant and stupid to have light type. It is just a copycat type. As for it being the opposite of dark type, It isn't. Dark is refering to sinister or wicked, not so much evil. Light is just...light. It is from the sun (fire type) or light bulbs (electric) so it isn't needed IMO. Many disagree with me, but I still feel this way.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Yeah, that's been said about 7000 times. I'm personally against it, VERY against it, but it's personal opinion. Judging by your post count, you didn't know, so don't sweat it. I just think light is an electric type copy. End of story. Not to shoot down your idea, as the idea's been around forever, it's just I think it is redundant and stupid to have light type. It is just a copycat type. As for it being the opposite of dark type, It isn't. Dark is refering to sinister or wicked, not so much evil. Light is just...light. It is from the sun (fire type) or light bulbs (electric) so it isn't needed IMO. Many disagree with me, but I still feel this way.

Im with Anti-Pop with this, excepty that dark is sinister, does shiny weavile look sinister, no. Its like people who want robotic type steel-electric.

Ground Shock
    Steel
    Absorbs electric attacks and grounds them, eliminating damage while increasing all stats.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    NEW MOVE ALERT!!

Rose Shuriken
    Grass
    Power:80
    Acc:90
    Effect:May lower the foe's evasiveness.
    Description:The user picks spare petals from its flower and throws them at the foe in a shuriken like way.
    Category:Special

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Techtonic Meltdown
    Ground
    PP-5
    Pow-200
    Acc-100
    Effect-user is left with only 1 HP, and you must recharge one turn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back