• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th gen ideas for names pokemon attacks etc if they have one which we want

new types

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Kool how'd you come up with the name and if I may could I rename pinstrong(no offense its just that i have a french to america thingy and I love to make names)?also what types were Pinstrong?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Kool how'd you come up with the name and if I may could I rename pinstrong(no offense its just that i have a french to america thingy and I love to make names)?also what types were Pinstrong?

Don't remember...I'm just in love w/ my houndoom evo, houndemon. But yeah.

Tropical Cyclone
    Water
    PP-5
    Pow-150
    Acc-100
    Effect-user recharges one turn...hits all pokemon in 2x2 battles

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    for pinstrong i came up with
    Pinsidus (pin-sO-dus)
    origin: Pins(from Pinser) and Validus(Latin word for Strong)
    cool name for move!
    I'm working on an evo for Pachirisu(he's a flying squirrel)

here it is

New pokemon Alert
    Species: Flying Squirrel
    Name: Pachairuil (po-cher-U-L)
    Type: Electric/Flying
    Name Origin: Pachairuil is a combination of "Pachi" the first part of its Pre evo's name, "air", and "ecureuil" the French word for Squirrel.
    Description: Pachairuil looks like a flying squirrel primarily.it has thin bony arms with a strange flaps of skin between them and the body(hence the flying squirrel species).it's hind legs have grown stronger since the evolution thus making its speed even higher.Also a strange thing anout Pachairuil is its cheeks are now red and cover almost half the face instead of a small place.The Ears primarily disappeared.the tail has grown larger and filled out with hair.Also the tail has a large ball of fur on the end and has a large static charge flowing through it.Also the Static electricity has hardened the hair so it appears as though it has spikes coming off of it.The fur of Pachairuil has darkened a bit so now instead of white it is a grayish-white color except the lining of its tail which is blue.Also the fur on the underside is a pinkish color.
    Gender Differences:The male has a larger ball on the end of its tail.
    Height: 3' 6"
    Weight: 42.6 lbs
    Ability: Motor Drive/Pickup
    Pokédex Entry:
    D:Pachirisu loved to jump off trees so over time it developed flaps of skin to slow the decent so it wouldn't get hurt when it landed.
    P:Pachairuil runs at such high speeds that when it is running it's flaps open up and it starts to glide.
    Evolutions:
    Pachirisu ---> Pachairuil al lv.36

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I am very sorry Blaziken, but I go to french school, and I dont know if you edited the words slightly, but french word for Lizard-LEzard, Fecnh Word for Water-Eau.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Sorry but I went to https://www.freedict.com/onldict/fre.html and it said water means
    arrosez, coulage, arrosons, arroser, eau, flotte.also i never said that I used Lizard in french just sea!

also can I use all of these moves:

Anti-Pop Culture Warrior13:
    Name-Tropical Cyclone
    Type-Water
    PP-5
    Pow-150
    Acc-100
    Effect-user recharges one turn...hits all pokemon in 2x2 battles

Name-Monster Mash
    Type-Dark
    PP-15
    Pow-100
    Acc-75
    Effect-30% chance of confusion

The Real AAA:
    Name-Air Spinner
    Type-Flying
    Style-Special Attack
    Power-95
    Accuracy-100
    Effect-no effect other than damage

Name-Metal Shards
    Type-Steel
    Damage-80
    Accuarcy-95
    Effect-20% chance of causing Flinch

Blazikendude:
    Name-Thunder Head
    Style:-P
    Type-Electric
    Power-70
    Acc-95
    PP-10
    Description-User channels all the Electricity in the body and sends it to its head, then releases it into the foe
    Effect-High critical-hit ratio

Name-Toxic Scythe
    Style-P
    Type-Poison
    Power-100
    Acc-70
    PP-5
    Description-user sends poison to Claws, Scythes ect. and slashes foe
    Effect-Has a 35% chance of Poisoning the foe

Name-Waste Disposal
    Style-Helping
    Type-Poison
    Power-N/A
    Acc-N/A
    PP-10
    Description-User's Body Absorbs all unneeded Toxic Waste
    Effect-User Heals up to 1/2 of full health

Name-Shrapnel
    Style-P
    Type-Steel
    Power-200
    Acc-100
    PP-5
    Description-User Explodes its body and sends chunks of metal flying at the foe
    Effect-Causes user to faint

Name-Freshen Up
    Style-H
    Type-Normal
    Power-N/A
    Acc-N/A
    PP-5
    Description-User takes a turn to make its appearance more appealing to foe
    Effect-User takes a turn to heal all status conditions and heal up to 1/2 of full health
    Special Info-Female only

Name-Beef Up
    Style-H
    Type-Normal
    Power-N/A
    Acc-N/A
    PP-5
    Description-User takes a turn and works out
    Effect-user raises Atk by 2 level and heals all status conditions
    Special Info-Male only

Name-Heat Blast
    Style-S
    Type-Fire
    Power-80
    Acc-95
    PP-15
    Description-User sends out a wave of heat at temperatures over 2,000*F
    Effect-Has a 20% chance of causing burn and lowering Sp.Def.

Name-Crossfire
    Style-S
    Type-Fire
    Power-140
    Acc-60
    PP-5
    Description-User Fires huge exploding shells at the foe
    Effect-If User misses it Self-Inflicts 1/3 of the damage that would have been caused.

Name-Thunderous Blow
    Style-S
    Type-Electric
    Power-100
    Acc-90
    PP-10
    Description-User Fires an extremely High pitched Burst of electricity at the foe
    Effect-Has 10% chance of lowering Sp.Def

Name-Hellfire
    Style-P
    Type-Fire
    Power-170
    Acc-100
    PP-5
    Description-User Engulfs it's body in Flames then it channels the fire energy into a huge boulder and slams it into the foe with all it's might.
    Effect-Lowers all of users stats

*Pikachu Trainer:
    Name-Acid Rain
    Type-Water
    Damage-50
    Acc-100
    PP:-20
    Effect- Causes a storm of polluted water. May poison opponent.

to make my own 5th gen attack dex?

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    ^I've got a legendary fakemon called Arachana that's a Bug/Dark type. It's based on the greek folklore of Arachne, a spinstress who was turned into a spider for showing her arrogance against one of the goddesses.

Arachana's got the lower body of a black widow spider and a torso that's humanlike, but her head and that part of her body is covered in dangling purple locks. The only things sticking out are her arms and two eyes on the sides of her head. She's kind of creepy looking...but supposed to have the power to make any male Pokemon fall in love with her so long as she's in battle.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Name-Quartz Cutter
    Style- P
    Type-Rock
    Damage-70
    Acc-100
    PP:-15
    Description-User turns limbs into sharp blades of Quartz and slashes the foe with them.
    Effect-Has a high critical-hit ratio

Name-Motorized Mash(sry for the name)
    Style- P
    Type-Steel
    Damage-100
    Acc-85
    PP:-10
    Description-User slams the foe with enlarged Mechanized limbs.
    Effect-Has a 20% chance of Raising attack

Name-Steam Shot
    Style- S
    Type-Water
    Damage-85
    Acc-100
    PP:-15
    Description-User heats it's body temperature to abouve boiling until a burst of hot steam is shot out at the foe.
    Effect-has 20% chance of causing burn

Name-Glacier Slide
    Style-S
    Type-Ice
    Damage-110
    Acc-75
    PP:-10
    Description-User Slams the ground and causes a Glacier to slide on to the foe.
    Effect-no effect beyond damaging the foe

and guys just to let you know I will only use the Attackdex for my uses on creating learnlists for my new pokemon so could you let me use them please?

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Why not make funny things I saw a picture somewhere of digglet out of his hole and I thought that a digglet could fly out of it's hole if you used eq.

Years
    Name: Parasit
    Type: Bug
    Power: none
    Acc: 100
    PP: 20
    Effect: The foe is covered by a parasit that drains its HP every turn

Name: Leaf Storm
    Type: Grass
    Power: 80
    Acc: 95
    PP: 15
    Effect: No added Effect

Name: Overload
    Type: Depends on the TM
    Power: 200
    Acc: 100
    PP: 10
    Effect: The user loads lots of information from any TM he is equiped and discharges all by causing a great explotion that defeats the user

Note: If you were asking, the TM can be still used after using overload

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Why not make funny things I saw a picture somewhere of digglet out of his hole and I thought that a digglet could fly out of it's hole if you used eq.

Uh...yeah, whatever. Way to make those ideas specific...anyways, my worst idea EVER:

Hydro Doom
    Water
    PP-5
    Pow-250
    Acc-100
    Effect-can only be used after using the move...lol...SPLASH!

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    hahaha thats funny!well look at these babies

New pokemon Alert
    Species: Sea Bird
    Name: Merula
    Type: Water/Flying
    Name Origin: Merula is a combination of "Mer" the French word for sea, and "Sula", the Genus name for the Blue-Footed Booby.
    Description: Merula is a comical-looking tropical bird with blue webbed feet just like its real-life counterpart. Its wingspan is up to 120 cm wide! Compared to its body merula's body its wings are massive! Its beak is bright orange. It has very oily feathers, it almost looks like oily skin. The Feathers are a bluish-gray color. Also the oily skin and the webbed feet let it swim at high speeds underwater. It has a large white spot on its back. Also the wings have a gray tip. It also has a small growth of feathers that look sort of like a fin on its back right above its white spot. It has strange lines on the side of its neck that almost look like gills. Also at the end of the body there is a small growth that looks like the beginning of a tail of some sort.
    Base Stats:
    HP:40
    Atk:35
    Def:35
    Sp.Atk:60
    Sp.Def:35
    Spd:70
    Gender Differences: The male's feather growth on the upper-back is larger.
    Height: 1'2"
    Weight: 8.4 lbs.
    Ability: Keen Eye/Swift Swim
    Pokédex Entry:
    D/P: Merula are very fast swimmers, and sometimes they have races with other water pokemon.
    Evolutions:
    Merula----> Sulacitor lv.23----> Sulaseant lv.41

Evolution Alert
    Species:
    Sea Bird
    Name: Sulacitor --> (soo-lu-si-tor)
    Name Origin:Sulacitor is a combination of "Sula" the genus name for the Blue-Footed Booby, and "Humector" the French word for wet.
    Description: Sulacitor's body has changed a lot since the evolution. First off its Blue Feet have changed into fin-like appendages. Its wings have grown a sort of webbing-like flap of skin. The flaps of skin let it pull its wings close to its body so it can swim faster. Also the Wingspan is now 200 cm.Its beak grew out and curved down. The color of the beak is now orange and yellow with a black tip. The oily feathers grew tighter to the body and are now water-tight. The feathers are a Bluish-White color. The white spot on its back has changed to a gray spot and has grown much larger. The Feather patch above the spot has grown larger and started to develop a finnish-like flap of skin between the feathers. The lines have grown much deeper and wide. Also they look like almost developed-gills. The growth on the lower-back has grown into 3 very long feathers and like the feather patch on its upper-back has started to grow a finnish-like flap of skin.
    Base Stats:
    HP:55
    Atk:42
    Def:44
    Sp.Atk:84
    Sp.Def:41
    Spd:93
    Gender Differences: The Female has a larger beak.
    Height: 2' 6"
    Weight: 40.3 lbs.
    Pokédex Entry:
    D/P: Sulacitor go further than 1,200' from a large body of water. Due to this Sulacitor are always soaked which makes them very slippery.
    Evolutions:

Final Evolution Alert!
    Species: Sea Bird
    Name: Sulaseant (soo-lu-C-nt)
    Name Origin: Sulaseant is a combination of "Sula" the Genus name for the Blue-Footed Booby, "Sea", and PEchent the French word for fish.
    Description: Sulaseant's body has changed considerably. The Feet-fins have grown muscular. Its Wings Have developed Strange Claws on the ends of them. Also the tips of the wings are Black. Now wingspan is 280 cm.The Feathers grew into an almost skin-like down. They are a Bluish-Black color. The Beak has grown longer and wider. Also the colors are orange and red striped. The Gray spot has turned white and developed into a stripe from right behind the head to the end of the back. The Finnish-like Feather patch on the upper-back has grown larger and turned into an all-out webbed feather fin. The gills have fully developed (the strange thing about Sulaseant is that it has both lungs and gills).The lower-back Finnish-like feather patch has, like the one on the upper-back, grown into an all-out webbed feather fin.
    Base Stats:
    HP:85
    Atk:55
    Def:60
    Sp.Atk:125
    Sp.Def:50
    Spd:156
    Gender Differences: The Male has a larger tail fin-feather.
    Height: 4' 3"
    Weight: 67.5 lbs.
    Pokédex Entry:
    D/P: Sulaseant can swim so fast that sometimes it accidentally makes whirlpools.
    Evolutions:

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    NEW MOVE ALERT

Shadow Summon
    Dark
    Creates a Shadow Figure of the user that does 20 damage every turn and absorbs half the users damage for 2 turns, then gets destroyed.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Nubtrout
    Water
    -- Splash
    15 Aqua Jet
    30 Bide

Level 20
    Ubarmormata
    Water / Fire
    -- Barrage
    -- Mud Sport
    -- Ember
    20 Quick Attack
    20 Double Hit
    24 Mud Shot
    28 Fury Attack
    32 Muddy Water
    36 Aqua Tail
    36 Flame Wheel
    38 Agility
    43 Endure
    46 Extremespeed
    49 Dragon Dance
    55 Flare Blitz

This is like my tuna one on page 2-3 or something.
    I love Magikarp.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back