• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2016
    Hi my FC is 1263-9581-9755 anyone can add me I'm from the UK. I'm new to the online community so would be good for me to learn the ropes of some people

Thanks
    Tony

Years
  • hi; i'm looking for electric friend safari with Luxio in it. i think i gave my FC, but, here's again. my FC is 0362-0470-8679. feel free to add, i'll add you back.

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2016
    Hey guys, I'm new here and need to register more friends. Add me and pm me so I can add you back. I have a Flying type Safari
    Friend Code: 0791-5428-5695

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am new to the forums and have been playing for some time over the various generations. I am wanting to find some friend safaris and need to figure out what my friend safari is. My friend code is 1650 2226 3928. I currently am breeding different Gen starters and getting them with perfect IVs.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hi, I've been on the forums for a bit just haven't really ever posted, anyways I'm playing Omega at the moment trying to get perfect IV's and training for smogon OU on pretty much all Pokémon that can mega evolve.
    Friend Code: 1607 - 5866 - 6970

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2019
    Looking for a dragon type safari (REALLY need gooey sliggoo)

My fc 1650 4770 4307 (don't know my type)

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • Hi all, my FC is 1736-1635-7047 and my name is Ryan. I don't know what my Friend Safari is as I've never done it before. Please feel free to add me. Thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    hi please add me im down for battles trading etc not sure which type is in my friend safari

FC: 5430-1003-3898

currently trading shinies for shinies.

i have legendays to trade as well

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Hey everyone! I'm looking to make some friends on friend safari. I do not know what type of safari I have or what pokemon are in it. My friend code is 4614-0229-5545. Please pm me if you add me, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    New to this so not sure what my friend safari is, any help figuring it out is appreciated. Playing pokemon X. friend code: 4098 6429 8930. Pm me if you add me. Thanks guys!

Years
  • Hello, everyone, I would like to share my FC with ya, I don't know what type I have in the friend Safari but hopefuly somethign that helps you :)

Years
  • Hi, I'm looking for someone with
    1) Electabuzz
    2) Muk and Gloom
    3) Cherrim and Ivysaur

My FC is 3840-9171-5049 and I have Grass Safari with Sawsbuck, Sunkern and Quilladin

Feel free to add me :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Friend Safari: [Normal] Dunsparce, Kecleon, and Chansey
    IGN: Halcyon
    FC: 3995-6536-7994

I'm looking for safaris which have any of the Pokemon listed in my signature, particularly Charmeleon, Poliwhirl and Vivillion, but will accept others as well.

Years
  • Hey Guys,

Still don't know what my friend safari, I'll add anyone, but if there's a ditto in the mix I'll be eager to accept :)

Let me know what my safari is please :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back