• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^_^~~Lol The Seto_Girl Fan Club~~^_^

Years
  • I get a actoin figure..oh what o.O;; weee fun anyway

and hi cfg, now everyone loves me ^__^;;
    and you know, If I found a medicine box with that on, I would guzzle it all down xD!

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • Yay! Mistress is all better now!
    I've still got an X figure standing on my computer. I change it around between X, Zero, QuickMan, and Nightshade.
    I've gotta get some more....

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • My brother's got the Bass from the Robot Megaman series, but I want the one from the EXE series...
    Yup, Bass is undoubtedly the coolest Megaman character... either just ahead or just before Zero. JUUUST.

Years
  • Both Bass and Zero are the best, and I would LOVE a Bass.exe Firgurine ** kisses forte **
    I didnt like Zero.exe at all ??

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Um... Mistress? There isn't a Zero.EXE. You just made the same mistake as that idiot waaay back. =P

Anyway, um... officially saying it here, I might not make it to the wedding tomorrow. Mistress knows what to do for a Bear if I can't come. =( Sowwy...

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • Just going through all the posts since I joined here. I can't believe how much I've changed since then... *smacks forehead* I'm such an idiot.
    Oh, and I've finally dropped my pirate talk. About time too.

So anyway, how are you today Faith?
    Or, would you rather not talk to me anymore...

Last edited:

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    So mistress do you change your uesrname?? Why you did that?

Angelic

Faith has been well for the whole time. She hasn't passed out ever.

She changed her name because apparently someone else has been using her name on here after being caught out of her lies.

Angelic

Oh yeah, she changed her name...

to keep YOU out!
    Yeah, I know who you are! Get lost! You're the idiot who started all this trouble!
    If there's anyone reading this, ban this user right now! She has accessed Seto_Girl's account and sabotaged it!

If it's already banned, then... well, good.

I'm Faiths sister.

Hacker? LOL! @ irl. please I got better things to do in my spare time, I only came on here to see what lies Faith was making about herself as her mum was worried about her.

Never mind hey?

Infact, I've never heard of this place until our brother mentioned "Ken" to me and my mum and then Faith denied all knowledge of him. Infact, it all started when Faith stupidly said to me "I've got an illness... I mean ill!"

Back