• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

__ThE OFFicIAl KingDOM hEARts THREad__

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Yeah, your information is correct. The name is Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days (some weird way of expressing Roxas's existence while he was separated from Sora). They're really just giving us a better view of Org. XIII.

Also, theres Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep coming for the PSP and Kingdom Hearts: Coded for mobile.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    When will this be coming out. I took a look on gamespot, and there is not much info.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    There are no release dates yet. Only some preliminary screen shots and plot details. :x We don't know anything else, really.

I can't wait all the same though~

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Looking forward to that 358/2 game. The graphics look pretty good for a DS game, and I'd like to see who the 14th member is. Whoever she is, she sure makes the name pretty pointless.

Well...in Kingdom Hearts 2, I beat Sephiroth for the 9th time. Keep a save file seperate from my main just so that I can battle him over and over again...lol.

Darx

I am JUSTICE!
    Years
    Yay! KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!
    You people don't know how much my friend HATES Kairi! She even calls the Hayden Penetierre, the voice of Kairi, Kairi.

She made up something hilarious about Kairi though, I think it was; 'Heee, My name is Kairiiii. Thank you for having meeee, and don't forget to try Neutragena Deep Cleeeaaan, its invigoratiiinng!'

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Kairi is a Moonhead. But Namine is her nobody, which means she also has a moonhead, but Namine has a nice moonhead. I'm a SoraXRiku fan, so yeah, that's why I hate Kairi. XD

Cherrim

Years
    Ahahaha... haa... yeah. I hate Sora/Riku. <<;;

I love Kairi though. ;_; She doesn't get much screen time, but she's still an awesome character. I never understand why people hate her so much. D:

Darx

I am JUSTICE!
    Years
    I really don't understand the SoraXRiku pairing? In the game its clearly obvious that Sora and Riku both like Kairi, but Kairi likes Sora. What did I miss that gave away the whole SoraXRiku pairing?

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Hm this might be a dumb questions, but are there going to be disnet characters in KH3? The trailers just give me the idea bye bye annoying duck. I am just one of those guys who loves the gameplay, but hates some of the characters, but I really loved seeing sephiroth XD.

Cherrim

Years
    Kingdom Hearts is first and foremost a Disney game. So I can guarantee there will be Disney characters, although for future games they could very well change the main cast of them.

Darx -- The first thing you should know about yaoi fangirls is they don't need any semblance of canon to establish "hints" for a pairing. While I will admit Kingdom Hearts II didn't really help with Sora's... obsession with Riku (he showed far more emotion when he found Riku than Kairi), I still just don't see the pairing. XD;

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Well not all the disney characters were bad to me, I liked pirates of the caribean world. I am just saying the annoying ones. But the game play is for sure the best I have played on the ps2.

Cherrim

Years
    Haha, what? I hated the PotC world. x_X It was so... boring! It was like...

Sora: I'm an expert at handling Heartless, guys, and I've already saved the world once, so--
    Jack: You stay here and watch the ship.
    Will: Yes, we'll go rescue Elizabeth.
    Sora: But--
    Jack: See you.
    Sora: ... :(

Like, that world could have been so much better, and I had such high hopes for it. @_@

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Well I guess it was sort of boring XD. But I just couldn't stand the balck, and white world. I just wanted to bash the civilians intsead off the heartless lol. My sister thought it was cute, but me Sora needed a flamethrower XD.

Cherrim

Years
    Eh, I really like Disney so I liked that world. XD; I hated Tron's world, though. The colours hurt my eyes and the music was awful. It sucks collecting synthesis items there. ;;'

I hate fighting those cars in Timeless River though. No matter what level I am, they always manage to beat me down and they take forever to kill. :|

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I really don't understand the SoraXRiku pairing? In the game its clearly obvious that Sora and Riku both like Kairi, but Kairi likes Sora. What did I miss that gave away the whole SoraXRiku pairing?
    SoraxRiku is fairly obvious. When Sora met Kairi he gave her a friendly hug, when he met Riku, he burst in tears and fell on his knees in front of Riku, and Kairi didn't even seem to mind. And no, I don't support SoraxRiku, I'm just pointing out it's pretty obvious.
    I love Kairi though. ;_; She doesn't get much screen time, but she's still an awesome character. I never understand why people hate her so much. D:
    Because Kairi is annoying. >: It's a shame such an awesome character as Naminé just has to be Kairi's nobody. >O Naminé freakin' owns. <3
    Haha, what? I hated the PotC world. x_X It was so... boring! It was like...

Sora: I'm an expert at handling Heartless, guys, and I've already saved the world once, so--
    Jack: You stay here and watch the ship.
    Will: Yes, we'll go rescue Elizabeth.
    Sora: But--
    Jack: See you.
    Sora: ... :(

Like, that world could have been so much better, and I had such high hopes for it. @_@

That's the best summary of the plot in Port Royal. Ever. >:
    Well I guess it was sort of boring XD. But I just couldn't stand the balck, and white world. I just wanted to bash the civilians intsead off the heartless lol. My sister thought it was cute, but me Sora needed a flamethrower XD.
    Aww... Timeless River wasn't that bad. The music was so annoying it owns and the graphics there own. D= I have to agree with Lightning on the Hotrods, though. I've learned to fight them fairly effectively, (Thunder/ra/ga them so they fly up in the air and pwn them before they hit the ground) but they still take a long time to get rid of and the pay off just isn't very good.
    I hated Tron's world, though. The colours hurt my eyes and the music was awful. It sucks collecting synthesis items there. ;;'
    I feel your pain. I spent around 5 hours there collecting synthesis items and leveling up Master Form. Needless to say I haven't gone back there since then.

Cherrim

Years
    Because Kairi is annoying. >: It's a shame such an awesome character as Naminé just has to be Kairi's nobody. >O Naminé freakin' owns. <3
    And what makes Naminé better? Haha, everyone gets on Kairi's case for being a pushover and a damsel in distress but... Naminé was way worse on both points in Chain of Memories. XD; And I hated her character in KH2 so... :\ *shrug*
    That's the best summary of the plot in Port Royal. Ever. >:
    *bows* I try~ 8D;
    I feel your pain. I spent around 5 hours there collecting synthesis items and leveling up Master Form. Needless to say I haven't gone back there since then.
    I levelled up Master in the Land of Dragons. XD; But omg, you get the items you need for Strength Ups or whatever in Tron's world, so I've spent SO much time there because you can't beat the Enigmatic Soldier dude (Terra?) in FM+ unless your strength is off the charts. ;_; Hate that world so much. Hate, hate, hate.

Last edited:
    Years
    Yes, I like KH. :D I'm currently leveling my Forms a bit before I try to fight... Xigbar, I think. You know, the first boss in TWTNW. XD; (I seem to mix up Xibgar and Luxord, I think? But I mix him up with the blond gambling addict. *shot*)

SoraxRiku is fairly obvious. When Sora met Kairi he gave her a friendly hug, when he met Riku, he burst in tears and fell on his knees in front of Riku, and Kairi didn't even seem to mind. And no, I don't support SoraxRiku, I'm just pointing out it's pretty obvious.

Yeah, that's absolutely crazy. We needed a scene like the VGCats comic about it. That would've ruled. XD

At least there were other hints at SoraxKairi in the game, though; I found the scene where Sora was imaging dancing with Kairi pretty cute even though it was her old appearance, which I don't really like. Where's the scene where Sora danced with RIKU, huh??? XD

Not sure which pairing I like better of the two, though.

I levelled up Master in the Land of Dragons. XD; But omg, you get the items you need for Strength Ups or whatever in Tron's world, so I've spent SO much time there because you can't beat the Enigmatic Soldier dude (Terra?) in FM+ unless your strength is off the charts. ;_; Hate that world so much. Hate, hate, hate.

So did I! Although the next time I level it up, which will probably be after I level up Zebra Final Form a bit, I'm going to Halloween Town. The jack in the box enemies there drop a ton of drive orbs, and they're easy enough to take down with Fire.

I hate Tron's world too. It was annoying and... I just didn't find it interesting. And the first time I played, I kept getting stuck on that stupid solar sailer thing. (Then again, I got stuck on a LOT of things in my first gameplay. WHYYY D: *shame*)

But at least you get a pretty sweet Limit with Tron. :D

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
    I don't understand how any of you don't like Tron's world, yeah, it was a little short, and the coloring(I hate American spelling, especially since i'm Ozzy) of it, but the music was killer, and if we didn't have Tron Xemnas will still probably be wondering around.

Anyway, still leveling up my form in my spare time, and if you want, here is a list of the best places to level them up:

valor: After the first save point in The World that Never Was
    Wisdom: same as Valor
    Master: Land of Dragons, inside of The palace
    Final: Twilight Town mansion, Try to stay near the white room
    Summon: anywhere you please, just try to stay near the save point

Back