• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[_DarkDragon_]'s killer sprites :P

Misao

Eclipse Gym Owner
Years
  • please!! can you make me a prite of this girl =P
    hair: balc blue
    Eyes: green
    and if you can, put in her hand a pokeball ^^
    zankyu in advance

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • erm, maybe people should start reading the posts before, I'm not accepting requests at all times which means I might do some of them or not. I already have quite a number of things requested, I currently am busy with school and I'll do them as soon as I can, until I'm done I ask that anyone from this post on to not request until I say so :)

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • yes, that request will be ignored until I say I'm doing requests again, in case anyone hasn't noticed this was originally a thread only to show my work.

I made this one today:

Last edited by a moderator:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy with school, just to let you know I've been working on the UK map, it's not perfect but it is Pokemon-ish and looks a lot like the UK, I already have the topography done, although it's also not perfect because I made it based on google earth >.>
    there's water all around it and so on, darker water to deeper zones, need to make the lakes, forests, caves, and citys+routes. If anyone can get me a "forest" and "cave" map of the UK would be great, otherwise I will make it up :P

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • why don't you people read the previous posts before posting? I already said like 5 times REQUESTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE >.< (which basically means I won't accept any until I finish the ones I'm doing)

Years
  • The rules have been updated. 1 New Rule has been included on the subject of people requesting when 'Requests are closed.'

magnus d?hl: Please take note that Requests here are not being accepted right now, pay close attention to any notice the Thread Creator gives when concerning Requests.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • magnus d?hl, you should read this again:
    magnus d?hl: Please take note that Requests here are not being accepted right now, pay close attention to any notice the Thread Creator gives when concerning Requests.

please don't ask for the same thing again, when I aready told you I'm not accepting requests for the time being. That also applies to anyone else.

-- EDIT --
    I finished the england map that was requested a while ago, not perfect but looks a lot like it, I didn't make the cities and routes as I'll leave that to anyone who uses the map on their game/comic, please give credit:

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    [_DarkDragon_] said:
    magnus d?hl, you should read this again:

please don't ask for the same thing again, when I aready told you I'm not accepting requests for the time being. That also applies to anyone else.

-- EDIT --
    I finished the england map that was requested a while ago, not perfect but looks a lot like it, I didn't make the cities and routes as I'll leave that to anyone who uses the map on their game/comic, please give credit:
    WHOAH thats huge 4 the uk thanks anyway i might get sum 1 else to do Ireland

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
  • [_DarkDragon_] said:

That's is entirely wrong, it is a map of BRITAIN!!!
    Sorry but i really take offence to people saying that scotland is a part of England.
    Scotland is an independant nation and deserves to be recognized as a different country!!
    Anyway, I hate england and (although i was born in England, I am proud to be raised in Scotland and deserve to be known as a scottish citizen) I am a patriotic Scotsman.
    It consists of different countries such as below!!:

Back