• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Beginning - Sinnoh Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    (ooc: It's Cranidos's fossil, but I forgot what it was called.)
    Episode 12: Oreburgh Mine!

Akira sighed as he walked through the mines. "Not one pokemon." Said Akira as he decided to walk towards the miners. "Hey, do any of you know where all of the pokemon are?" The miners all laughed before getting back to work.

"Kid, there haven't been pokemon in this section of the mines for years, just give up on it." Said a miner that was next to Akira.

"This section?" Asked Akira. The miner laughed and said.

"Yeah, if you want I can show you to the other section." Akira nodded and followed the miner down the mines until they got to a fork in the path. "Both paths have pokemon in them, and I heard Roark was down there looking for fossils." Akira responded to that.

"Roark? The Gym Leader?" Asked Akira, but the miner was already gone. "Dang it." Akira then walked down the path to the right.

After ten minutes...

"I knew I shouldn't have listened to that miner." Said Akira as he took a left, but as he did, he saw an Onix looking around. "Aha! Go, Piplup! Use Bubble!" Piplup emerged from her pokeball once more and fired the Bubbles at Onix. The bubbles slammed against Onix, making it pretty mad.

"ONIX!" Yelled Onix as he started to use a Rock Throw, but a person stopped it.

"Hey, that wasn't cool." Said the man as he revealed himself to be Roark. "Why'd you attack my Onix?"

"I thought it was wild." Said Akira, but Roark sighed at that.

"There aren't too many wild pokemon here anymore." Said Roark before returning Onix. "You'd better strengthen your pokemon if you want to stand a chance, or you will lose." Roark then started to walk away, but after he did a wild Geodude came up. "Return, Piplup." Said Akira, before sending out Geodude.

The wild Geodude used Tackle, but Geodude dodged and Tackled the enemy back.

"Use Defense Curl!" Yelled Akira, but Geodude just tackled the enemy Geodude with a critical hit. The enemy Geodude floated back before Tackling again. "Geodude, use Defense Curl now!" But again, Geodude just Tackled the enemy Geodude. Seeing that this was going nowhere, Akira looked around and saw a disc, but not just any disc, but an TM. So, before the dueling Geodudes broke it, Akira grabbed the disc and put it away. "Geodude, use Tackle!" And this time Geodude tackled the other one and sent it into the wall causing the foundation to crumble.

Akira returned Geodude before starting to run away. The enemy Geodude looked confused, but that's when rocks started to fall. Fortunately Geodude was the only pokemon under the collapsing section of the mine. Unfortunately Geodude was under the collapsing section of the mine.

Akira made it out of the mine in time before the other miners got too mad. Today was just not his lucky day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back