• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Quest....A new Time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • OOC: Jadwin we haven't left the Pokemon Center yet. We haven't even decided to go on the quest yet.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
  • (((Should Legendaries be allowed? I mean they kinda kill storys and characters)))

Look from Alana back to the new guy with a look that seems to estimae his worth. He glances back again at Alana as if concidering.

" Yes, the more the marrier. Though, what is it you can contribute. I mean, I am aware of my talents and Alanas shows through her pokemon. What are yours?"

Alana

Years
  • OOC: I don't know. Its true it does hurt RPs.

Just decides to wait for the guy to answer. And it gives her time to think.

jadwin

Herodata
    Years
  • Little did they know that the man truly was just an evil man named Luke, Who was intended to stop them from saving pokemon!
    " well, I think it is a good idea to actully think about it.... well I shall go to sleep soon.... good night."

jadwin

Herodata
    Years
  • As soon as the man left....
    He went to the bedroom, and pulled out a small device,and talked into it.....
    " don't worry, they're leaving soon sir...... yes I'll take care of them soon..."

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
  • Looks at Alana after the man had gone inside.

" That was a little queer. To come up so fast as to offer servcies merely to run off the second questioned. What hour do you have currently?"

It was evident that William didnt have a watch on him.

Alana

Years
  • Looks at her Pokegear. "It's 9:40. you're right that was odd. But we need all the help we can get. Come on we had better get some rest. I'm hoping to get an early start. With or with out you." Walks back into the Pokemon Center.

jadwin

Herodata
    Years
  • As our Heroes decided to sleep.....
    Our new " friend " was getting ready to " help them "....
    he pulled out a long and sharp object from his back pack.....
    " Soon they will know the name of the Teknos!!!!!!!!!! "
    * ha! ha ha ha ha!!!! *

Alana

Years
  • Alana got a room from Nurse Joy and went to lie down. She was tired but couldn't sleep. Thoughts of that day and of many days just like it kept flashing through her mond. Finally she drifted off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back