• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Place to show off Your Custom Title Screens

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
Years
  • My recent titlescreen:

Rate it!

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • My recent titlescreen:

Rate it!
    Not bad at all mate..
    Nice pallete, giving a dark feeling..
    although i think maybe use colours that are greyish but still.. well.. colours..
    The text is a bit uneven - try changing it to something more.. pokemon gamish.. also, the logo is to close to the palkia - and too far from dialga.. change the position a bit and it'll be fine..:)
    EDIT:
    I made a titlescreen, but it didnt go as i planned, I dont mind palletes or anything but i still dont understand how to get rid of the error, and the press start/codec industries isnt completely in the middle (I can fix that).
    I will update after comments - the full version with text.

Last edited:

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
    Years
  • Not bad at all mate..
    Nice pallete, giving a dark feeling..
    although i think maybe use colours that are greyish but still.. well.. colours..
    The text is a bit uneven - try changing it to something more.. pokemon gamish.. also, the logo is to close to the palkia - and too far from dialga.. change the position a bit and it'll be fine..:)
    EDIT:
    I made a titlescreen, but it didnt go as i planned, I dont mind palletes or anything but i still dont understand how to get rid of the error, and the press start/codec industries isnt completely in the middle (I can fix that).
    I will update after comments - the full version with text.

To get rid of the error,
    Use lesser tiles, and remove unwanted tiles.
    Use sphere editor.
    It removes duplicate tiles.

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
    Years
  • why is it in black and wight. Give it some color. due to the lighting in my room I can't read the text :P but I do like the sprites. Did you make them yourself.

I found it on google, i rezised them using photoshop since photoshop can rezise any picture and still have the perfect image.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • My recent titlescreen:

Rate it!
    Hey, when you asked me to make you a cloudy gray background, I didn't have in mind that you were planning a 50's tittlescreen...lol. Oh, well.

Time to show off two tittlescreens of mine. Please give comments! :3

This one's for my hack, PR: Expansion

And for Deathwish, a tittlescreen for his hack (missing the text)

~Cheers!

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Hey, when you asked me to make you a cloudy gray background, I didn't have in mind that you were planning a 50's tittlescreen...lol. Oh, well.

Time to show off two tittlescreens of mine. Please give comments! :3

This one's for my hack, PR: Expansion

And for Deathwish, a tittlescreen for his hack (missing the text)

~Cheers!
    The first one: Nice but a bit too messy for my liking..
    The second one: WOAH!!! That is actually amasing!! Wow!
    I love the sprite and the overall uniqueness..

Heres another of mine - If I can fix the glitch with sphere then I will use it in my hack

Last edited:

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
    Years
  • This is the planned title screen for Auburn. I haven't gotten around to inserting it yet, but this is how it should look once it's complete.

What do you guys think?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • This is the planned title screen for Auburn. I haven't gotten around to inserting it yet, but this is how it should look once it's complete.

What do you guys think?

Wow, that looks great, →goon. I can't wait to see it inserted, if you need any help inserting it, just ask. :>

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
    Years
  • A Place to show off Your Custom Title Screens

Posting mine again!!!!?!?!?
    I need help wiv Sphere.. can someone help me?!?!?

Your background seems like it's a little low quality, but maybe that's just me. I also don't think that the Croagunk really fits with the background. The background is supposed to portray space, am I correct? What would a Croagunk be doing in space then? Another thing is that the "Press Start" is really insignificant looking. It could be made to stand out a lot more.

And if you need help with sphere, I suggest watching this video. Make sure you understand what is being done before you start doing things.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years

What do you guys think?

That looks really nice except I think the bars at the top and bottom should be thinner. :3

Jet Jathor

Pokewatcher & Collector
    Years
  • I couldn't figure out how to post my title screen, so it is attached. I am new, so please do not make bad comments on my title screen.

P.S. Can anyone tell me how to insert the correct palette for Grovyle? I mean, the current palette is cool, but I would prefer the right pal.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • A Place to show off Your Custom Title Screens

Something I've been working on, fully inserted.

I have to agree with AztecFire that the Lugia doesn't look all that great. The background, however, is apposite to the theme and if you fixed up the sprite/scrapped it and got an entirely different one, the titlescreen on the whole would look very nice.
    Oh and the "Sienna Version" text looks good. :)

Back