• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Place to show off Your Custom Title Screens

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Some very nice screens, thinking about making a Hack myself
    but just cant seem to decide on a title screen its going to be a
    darkish game and was thinking of Gengar as i want Gastly as one
    of the starter pokemon along with Abra and Richu but im not sure
    these 3 as they all evolve into my favorite pokemon :)

Off Topic:

Anyway to make it so you can choose from more then 3
    pokemon to start off with? as having just 3 options isnt
    that great

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2010

Don't have the text changed for the gamename yet :[

Freya

Squee!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 25, 2016
    That looks very good. The Umbreon fits it really well. For some reason, though, I think a bigger Umbreon would make it look really cool. Or like a custom one or something along those lines.

pspdude

:o super shinx?
    Years
  • Sadly this is the best ive made:

i dont know how to fix the glitchy tiles of the bottom of the titlescreen D:

Freya

Squee!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 25, 2016
    You can get rid of those glitchy bars by using Sphere to get rid of duplicate tiles. Here's a tutorial on how to use it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFudFmhWlcQ&feature=response_watch
    Um. . . well, the Mamoswine look like they're flying, because there's no ground for them to stand on. I like the background, though. I would add a "press start" somewhere, too, and center the "Pokemon Fire red version" text between the two Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    I made this for a hack called WaterBlue.

Could someone help me make the WaterBlue Version part by giving me advice for it or something.

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
  • I made this for a hack called WaterBlue.

Could someone help me make the WaterBlue Version part by giving me advice for it or something.

I want that Blastoise! :cer_love: I know this might not be a good idea but, give me patch, I can put Water Blue Version for you. :P

No? Don't want to, ok.

• You go to where Pokemon FireRed Version was in Un-LZ
    • You make it so the Pokemon logo is correct and save it
    • You create the WaterBlue logo in Photoshop (or paint, or whatever) but make sure it fits like FireRed Version does
    • You put it in and it should work. :)
    Can I please still have that Blastoise? :pink_love:

Iacobus

sǝɯɐɾ
    Years
  • and this is a place to show titlescreen is it not? lol, looks like someone broke the law :D
    I guess it's more than OK to show your 'bootscreens' here too ;)
    I made this for a hack called WaterBlue.[IMAGE]
    The right cannon of the Blastoise looks weird. I suggest a slight palette change too.
    Well, I'll give you something. ;)
    i45.tinypic.com/2s8g0uq.jpg
    i47.tinypic.com/71ixjc.png

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023

Yes, the Mewtwo glows, just like the Emerald Rayquaza. I will eventually re-position the logo. Any comments on the color?

btw Iacobus, if you can make me text saying ShadowAmethyst that will be super awesome.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    looks great :) and it's mysterious like too :)

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • A Place to show off Your Custom Title Screens

Yes, the Mewtwo glows, just like the Emerald Rayquaza. I will eventually re-position the logo. Any comments on the color?

btw Iacobus, if you can make me text saying ShadowAmethyst that will be super awesome.
    If you move the mewtwo to the right and the pokemon/emerald version to the left then perfect. it looks really nice.

Iacobus

sǝɯɐɾ
    Years
  • Iacobus, if you can make me text saying ShadowAmethyst that will be super awesome.
    Read my comment first! ;)
    I really like the colours. I dislike the clouds though. It's your choice if you want to keep them, but I would remove them or edit them to.. something.

For your logo, I tried another font. It looked much better in my opinion.
    I hope you like it, credit is appreciated.
    i48.tinypic.com/hulw8w.png

TIP: When you use this image as your tileset, remove duplicated (read: blank) tiles first. It might save some space. Not that much, so you could as well ignore this. XD

EDIT:
    I can post links now! Yeey!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011

Nice. I love the colors, and Mewtwo makes it look mysterious.

Jet Jathor

Pokewatcher & Collector
    Years
  • There are a couple tutorials on how to fix the palette, DawnRyder's tells you how to do it with APE.
    I've been trying to fix the palette for ages, but i just can't figure it out! I'll try to find that DawnRyder tutorial.

BTW, the leaves in the background are from the normal LG titlescreen, but they fit do I kept them. The rest was my doing.

Back