• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokémon Black & White Legendary Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    So, you guys know that two new Pokemon games, the first of generation five, have just been announced. They're called Pokémon Black and White. So, anyway, a kind member (thanks Bluerang1) PM'd me asking to host a competition featuring these new games. After some backing from the staff, and the fact that I'm in a good mood today, I decided to host the competition.

So, what exactly is it? Simply draw what you think the new legendaries will be. Obviously we know the game colours so now all you have to do is draw what you think the legends will look like in correspondence to the actual games themselves. They can be anything you want, but they have to include the following criteria:

• A sketch or digital image of the legendary. (It had to feature at least one Pokemon from Black or White)
    • A backstory to the legendaries themselves. (Can be as long or as short as you like)
    • The type(s) of the Pokemon.
    • The moveset of the Pokemon. (A new signature move can be made up)

All of this has to be submitted by PM to Greyscale (who is not my alt in any way) by the 25th of April.

Good luck, have fun and post any queries you have here.

The top three get sexy emblems that are only for those members.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm sure that most members would agree that the more the merrier. detail is never a bad idea when it comes to Fakemon.

Rocket Executive Josh

Rocket Executive
    Years
    I've got a good idea for the white one. Pity my parents don't know/haven't worked out how to use our printer as a scanner, even though it can be adapted as one. I guess I'll have to make it on the computer :[ Oh well, I'll try my best.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Awsome! Im gonna start making mine now :D
    So after im done do i just PM greyscale with my entery?

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Finished, I am sending mine in now.

Edit: sent...I think (the message isn't in my sent Items folder)

Last edited:

Ayselipera

I just have a quick question. Is this mostly going to be based on the actual artwork we make or more on the back story and stats? I only ask because my drawing skills are horrible. :/

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Just pointing out some typos before others see. :x

"After some backing from the staff, and the face that I'm in a good mood today, I decided to host the comptetition."

"The top three get sexy emblems that only for those members."

That only are for those members, is what I'm pretty sure you mean.
    Oh, thanks a lot for spotting these. I was in a bit of a hurry thins morning so these mistakes were inevitable. I've edited the first post to change the spelling errors.
    Awsome! Im gonna start making mine now :D
    So after im done do i just PM greyscale with my entery?
    Yup, just use the link in the original post. It takes you directly to a new Private Message.
    I just have a quick question. Is this mostly going to be based on the actual artwork we make or more on the back story and stats? I only ask because my drawing skills are horrible. :/
    It is going to be based equally on drawing and backstory/stats.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Well I have this last week of holiday to start/finish. And there's two weeks left. I have a concept, but now for Art.

EDIT: You really should advertise this up-top like the Singing competition was. Unless you don't want may entries ;)

Status
    Story : Actually Completed :D
    Art : Not so far
    Presentation : 25%

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back