• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokémon Black & White Legendary Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Skids Nickelton

Are You SERIOUS!?
    Years
    Spoiler:

Man,Your Story Is Interesting

Years
    Do you need to have drawings and background for two legendaries, one for black and one for white, or is doing one or the other good enough?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Spoiler:
    (see what happens next tommorow)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Spoiler:
    [FONT=&quot](next time villian reunion)[/FONT]

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Alright, my biro-shading is nearly done... nearly. My "White" mascot is complete, with three different images to its name (it was an original Pokemon of mine for a while, I've been looking for somewhere it could slot in) while my "Black" mascot only has one image and concept art.

So, I've got one more image planned for Black-mascot and the biro-image just has to have his tail shaded.

(and yes, they do have names. But I'm not giving anything away ;) )

Ayselipera

Can I draw it on paper and then send a picture in through pm or does it have to be drawn online?

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    So, you guys know that two new Pokemon games, the first of generation five, have just been announced. They're called Pokémon Black and White. So, anyway, a kind member (thanks Bluerang1) PM'd me asking to host a competition featuring these new games. After some backing from the staff, and the fact that I'm in a good mood today, I decided to host the competition.

So, what exactly is it? Simply draw what you think the new legendaries will be. Obviously we know the game colours so now all you have to do is draw what you think the legends will look like in correspondence to the actual games themselves. They can be anything you want, but they have to include the following criteria:

• A sketch or digital image of the legendary. (It had to feature both Pokemon from Black and White)
    • A backstory to the legendaries themselves. (Can be as long or as short as you like)
    • The type(s) of the Pokemon.
    • The moveset of the Pokemon. (A new signature move can be made up)

All of this has to be submitted by PM to Greyscale (who is not my alt in any way) by the 25th of April.

Good luck, have fun and post any queries you have here.

The top three get sexy emblems that are only for those members.
    Just as a re-confirmation for those who need it :)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Can I draw it on paper and then send a picture in through pm or does it have to be drawn online?
    You can draw it on whatever you like. As long as it's an original. You can even make it out of mac and cheese, if you want. XD
    So, we're posting to Greyscale, and NOT here? Just confirmation before I do anything silly.
    Yeah, just send a Private Message to him. He's my alternative account so I have full access to him.

Just a little reminder that the competition ends on the 25th of April 2010. That's next Sunday so you have, from the day of this post, one week left. Also, I've decided that the winning emblem will have the winning picture on it (neat, huh?) and the people who participated will also receive an emblem, regardless of their position. Finally, I want you to know that I am not the only one judging this. There will be one more secret judge that will help me with the final decision - that way, things can be fair.

Good luck to everyone! And as ever, if you have any questions, feel free to post in this thread or send me a Private Message.

Years
    Sent mine in.

I'm hoping all the entries will be made public once the contest is over. I'd like to see what everyone else has done.

Kon~

Years
    Should be getting mine loaded some time soon - I have no scanner access so I have to find the best lighting to use my webcam to get the images on my computer. Then, of course, there's image/text compilation, making sure they flow, cutting out the mistakes I made etc. etc...

You can expect in around... fifteen minutes? ^^;;

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I've just checked all the entries that I've received so far and they're all great. It's really going to be hard judging this competition and I feel sorry for the people that won't get top places because, honestly and not to sound cliché, all of your works are amazing. Well done everyone, pat on the back.

Kon~

Years
    Add another to your list, Serene, because I just bit the bullet and sent mine.

... and now I'm going to spend the next four days looking at my image and stressing about everything that doesn't look quite right. :s

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I'm hoping all the entries will be made public once the contest is over. I'd like to see what everyone else has done.
    Me too! It'll be nice to see other's ideas, maybe it could be part of the results thread.
    ... and now I'm going to spend the next four days looking at my image and stressing about everything that doesn't look quite right. :s
    I've already stressed over this:

Also, I've decided that the winning emblem will have the winning picture on it (neat, huh)

Picture = singular word. One. I did two Legendaries xD Ah man o_o;

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    A sketch or digital image of the legendary. (It had to feature both Pokemon from Black and White)

I'm thinking about participating but i can't understand this rule, does it mean that it has to feature both colors?
    Can someone explain to me? Sorry but english is not my native language

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    What I meant to say was that the winning picture. So, as some people sent in two entries while others sent in one, it all depends on who the winner is.

Edit: I have to change that rule. you don't have to send in a legend from both colours - one will do fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back