• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokémon Black & White Legendary Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I'm loving all of these entries but, Scarf yours is great but i think solar absoru had a better design, those a freakin' awesome. Any how, don't laugh guys, here's my entry
    A Pokémon Black & White Legendary Competition!
    I wrote the story with my entry, so to summarize it: This guy was part of a perfect pokemonm then the dragon trio, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, tried to kill it, but they just seperated from the perfect balance into the dark and the light side this one being the dark side. This one is Dark/ Steel hence the Darkness and the Metal claws, and mask, and chain.
    I really like your Pokemon, and great Typing. I like the fact that it uses plasma, or whatever that it, to hold it's palms :D You know, the thing linking the the top and bottom part of it's hand...

Bluerang1's entries look cute yet shrouded in legend!

EDIT:@Kon, maybe this is what they mean?:
    Spoiler:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Okay! I think it's about time for this thread to bite the dust! XD; the competiton is over, the emblems will be handed out as soon as the h-staff get to it so there's really nothing much more to say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back