• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokémon Black & White Legendary Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ok then, show em I will.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Cool story! lol, but the Pokemon look like Suicune, Entei and Raikou had children... :/

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    @Kon. Your story has to be awesome. Like wow, and we even get both Legendaries! Only thing is, afterlife thing may be a with too mature for kids, but I like what you were getting at. Also, you made it so it was suitable for kids as well in a way, which is nice. Finally, great art! I see nothing wrong with it!

@Solar. Wow, those look real! I love the typing. The Stallion is great, but as Haza said, they're a bit too 3 Dogsish.

What great entries guys!

EDIT:
    For Solar: Kon's Awesome Entry:
    Alright, I will! But I apologise now for the... well, for all of it. ^^;;

Spoiler:
    That picture being the first thing I see when I unspoiler it fits in greatly with the Black/White theme :D

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    @Kon. Your story has to be awesome. Like wow, and we even get both Legendaries! Only thing is, afterlife thing may be a with too mature for kids, but I like what you were getting at. Also, you made it so it was suitable for kids as well in a way, which is nice. Finally, great art! I see nothing wrong with it!

@Solar. Wow, those look real! I love the typing. The Stallion is great, but as Haza said, they're a bit too 3 Dogsish.

What great entries guys!

Ah yeah... I tried to avoid saying afterlife and using Spirit World more, as then kids could relate it to the Distortion World or something, and the spiritual places were already present in the games, so I tried not to go any deeper than that... I like to think I possibly managed it?

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Ah yeah... I tried to avoid saying afterlife and using Spirit World more, as then kids could relate it to the Distortion World or something, and the spiritual places were already present in the games, so I tried not to go any deeper than that... I like to think I possibly managed it?

You did :) Though I can imagine some kids:

"I don't wanna be stolen by BLegend"
    "I'm totally going to work for BLegend! He's cool!"

That's be so LOL!

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Like I said, I based their designs on the 3 beasts so if they seem too dogish, that's how they're meant to be.

also, Kon, those legends are awesome. ^_^

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Like I said, I based their designs on the 3 beasts so if they seem too dogish, that's how they're meant to be.

also, Kon, those legends are awesome. ^_^

Really liked yours, wish i could draw like that.
    Where did you learn??

And congratulations to the winner!

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    Congrats to all who won, especially Scarf. You totally kicked my Fakemons ass (lol mine was made on MSPAINT AW YEAH).

shot571

well done solar kon and scarf.i have to say those were amazing even though i didnt enter. no offence to scarf but i prefferd solar and kons to yours but thats just my opinion. i like the idea they look like the dogs and kons dragon one reminds me of a yu-gi-oh card, cant remember which one though. congrats to you three though i wish i could make pokemon as good as you guys can

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I'm loving all of these entries but, Scarf yours is great but i think solar absoru had a better design, those a freakin' awesome. Any how, don't laugh guys, here's my entry
    A Pokémon Black & White Legendary Competition!
    I wrote the story with my entry, so to summarize it: This guy was part of a perfect pokemonm then the dragon trio, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, tried to kill it, but they just seperated from the perfect balance into the dark and the light side this one being the dark side. This one is Dark/ Steel hence the Darkness and the Metal claws, and mask, and chain.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Ok then, show em I will.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Wow yours are the best,I have ever seen, so did you make Susanno, if you made Tsukuyoumi and Amateratsu, you must have made the thrid sibling right, i bet he looks mostly like suicune or Entie right, don't tell me you forgot about the best one of the three.

Years
    Scarf, ddi you base the design on Gardevoir, they look very familiar xP
    No, not based on anything, not consciously. I thought that was going to count against me, honestly. Just started doodling it and changing it piece by piece until I was happy with it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Solar, I like your pictures but I hated the information, no offence. I think it's way too much to be having people die to these two Pokemon, one sacrificed and one slained. Like you don't even see ONE person die in any of the games. No offence.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Nice designs! ...The reason I hate contests like this is because some contestants create such awesome pieces of Pokemon artwork that you really wish those were actual Pokemon! I expect Nintendo/Game Freak to amaze us once again with awesome Pokemon, but there seem to be times where you just wish certain 'Fakemon' were real!!

It would be awesome if SolarAbusoru made a Susanoo Pokemon variant, representing storms. I originally reserved the sun/moon theme for Lugia and Ho-oh, but I'm relegating the Tower Duo to being the Guardians of the Sea and the Skies, respectively (with Kyogre and Rayquaza being the 'embodiments' instead of Guardians, in order to make an adequate distinction between the representations).

Stalyumi and Amaress can hold the sun/moon theme instead! (Seriously, Stalyumi looked...breathtaking when I first saw it, if that's the right word...why isn't it a real Pokemon???? :()

I commend everyone on their astounding entries! I also liked how Scarf innovated by making a humanoid yet ghastly yet 'earthy' legendary with an intriguing backstory... Bluerang1's entries look cute yet shrouded in legend! And Kon's seem to relate to awesome Yu-Gi-Oh!-esque dragons of old!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back