• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A..terrible confession :'(

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    XD Read the first post then XD Well, your sense of humour is obviously appreciated, Soph XD
    I am very glad of that.; Im doing one for Blue that I hope is even better than my Donut story XD. Blue's will have pics XD

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
    You know how when you walk through a park or something and you get the feeling youre being watched but noone is there? I hate to tell ya but someone is. Me. Im that tree that looks like it has a scary face and long tree limb arms. My kind is all over the planet and its only a matter of time before we take over. Muahahaha. Before we do though, it would be appreciated if all of you with axes, lighters, matches and explosives please dispose of them in an environmentally friendly way. And props to Microsoft for making those wireless hot spots so I can type this as I stalk people.

Beware, we're out there.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Soph said:
    I am very glad of that.; Im doing one for Blue that I hope is even better than my Donut story XD. Blue's will have pics XD

Oooh, I'm really looking forward to that XD That's gonna be a killer XD I'll be laughing for days XD

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
    Years
    Well since I'd rather be truthful:

I was not born a man. I was born... A HOT DOG!
    I ran and ran as fast as I could from the evil hungry people. But they were too fast for me.
    And then Majin Buu came along and turned me into a cookie. They were even hungrier for me then. And I'm not quite sure but I think Karli was after me too.
    And then Gohan came along and turned me into a human. But Majin Buu turned me into a lolly. And now I am hiding at my house.

Years
    I'm so sorry I lied, but I've always been...An alien ;-;

See, I used to live on this planet, it has no name yet. It was 192,008,134 lightyears away from this galaxy. One day, I was playing with my mom's rocket(Is that what it was called on Earth?), and I strayed too far from my planet. I jumped out of the rocket when I got to Earth, and there I was. Alone. Without any friends. Without any food. Without a rocket. ;-;

The only thing I could do was look for something to eat, because I didn't want to starve. After looking around for hours, I finally found something to eat. I believe you humans call it a garbage can...? Yes, I ate them, even though what was inside them tasted AWFUL! Ew, how can you humans eat that stuff?

I, of course, after some time, was found by a human. As soon as they found me, they ran off, screaming something in some forgein language, which I later found was called 'English'. From then on, I hid from humans, being afraid to venture near them, lest they attack me with their sonic screams, or panic and run over me. Oh, what a hard life there was for this poor, lost alien. ;-;

After a while, I found a human (Or, rather, a human found me) that didn't scream when he saw me! He just started talking to me. By now, I could slightly understand human speech, having been hidden while humans walked near me, conversing about stuff, like what they were gonna eat for dinner. So I understood some of this human's speech at the time. He seemed nice enough, commenting on how nice I looked today and stuff, so I followed him home.

Well, I stayed at his home, and he fed me, talked to me, and most importantly, hid me. It ended up that I found out, a few months later, that he had something called mental problems. Well, I didn't know what mental problems were, so I assumed that they were a good thing to have, if they made him so nice to me. But, this all had to end, of course. He was kicked out of his apartment, because he seemed not to be able to pay his bill or something. ;-; Once again, I was homeless.

Then I found a library, I lived in it, ate books, and used the computer and found PC. The end. XD

(I hope that was good. XD)

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    You all have inspired me to tell you what I trully am...I am...I am a stuffed seal, The first thing I remember is waking up on a conveyer belt, I wondering what was going on. I watched all the things move rapidly by and then in this shiney piece of medal I saw myself I was little, white, and fluffy. I looked around and saw that there were many other things that looked just like me around but they weren't moving so I ran foreward on the conveyer belt to catch up to one I shook him a little trying to wake him up but he wouldn't move, when I was shaking him something seemed to click in his click and this funny sound seemed to come out of his stom. it went 'arf arf arf' I was taken back by this. Then we got close to what appeared to be a drop and I tried and tried to run up the conveyer belt away from what appeared to be a horrible drop but I couldn't do it and I dropped into a box on top all these others that looked like me as more toppled on top of me and then this giant kinda peachy colored thing with short brown stringy stuff on there head closed the box and I was trapped. I dug my way up to the top and tried and tried to open the box but it wouldn't budge. I was stuck in that box for a whole dayOO till I finally got to this place where they opened the box I jumped out as soon as they did and ran as fast as I could and hid under these big shelf things.I looked back and saw that all of the creatures like me were being placed side by side onto this shelf along with a bunch of other fluffy things. As soon as I thought the coast was clear I ran as fast as I could, I didn't know where I was going just anywhere I would be safe and away from those giants OO. I ran and ran untill one of the giants saw me came up and picked me up. They were trying to carry me back to the area where all of the fluffy things were being kept but I jumped and I landed flat on my stomach (ow that hurt) I looked up at the big one that was stareing wide eyed at me but I made a run for it...but the giant was looking for me. He found me scooped me up and held me tight so that I couldn't get away. He went and showed me to these other giants who poked at me. Then I was put into another box. I was trapped in there for a long while untill these giants with white coats (scientists I believe you call them) on came and poked at me and took me away. They put my box on this table and said something went wrong with the microchip that somehow gave me life. Then I heard them say that they were going to take the microchip out and take it apart to see what was giving me life. Then opened the box and took me out but I wasn't going to let them take what was giving me life out so I squeezed out of his clutches and ran as fast as I could and I made it out of the open door but I kept running and running untill I was to tired too and I colapsed in the cool green grass. Then this smaller giant came and picked me up hugged me (to my suprise that arfing sound came out of my stomach) she giggled and carried me into her house. She walked up to this bigger giant and said "Mommy look what I found" and she held me out(I kept still) the bigger giant said "thats nice sweety" *patted her on the head and told her to go play* The little girl carried me threw the house and into this pink room with a bunch of fluffy things big and small. She played with me and it was fun^^ I decided that it woudl be good to stay there, and I could as long as I didn't move when what I know now to be people were around. I found out that not all people are to be afraid of. One night while they were all sleeping I looked thew the house and discovered this boxish looking thing(a monitor I think you call it) and a 'keyboard' I climbed up to it and pushed the buttons with me hard plastic nose and it started to make a kind of purring sound and used the 'mouse' to click on things. I found this internet thing and found it to be quite fun. I found this place and it was fun but I didn't think that any of you would understand what it's like to be a stuffed animal. This is my story, I'm sorry for decieving you all into believing that I am somthing I'm not.

*~Mandy~*

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Okay...Okay...I'm a dolphin that has never aged. I came from SeaWorld and escaped. The evil inferior human race is after me...(They say they are smart...let's see them live underwater, huh?!). I am living in a undiscolsed location...(Although, Soph, I might have eaten one of your co-horts...sorry?) and when the time comes...

I WILL KILL THE CHICKEN! XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    That's it... time for my confession...

I am actually a Pop-Tart... I am going to have a bad life, most of the time, when I see a toaster, the filling is scared out of me.. ~origin, the one and only PC Pop-Tart

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    So your the bathroom doornob, the hair on the back of my neck, and my local ford dealer. Are you a transformer^^?
    *~Mandy the fluffy stuffed seal~*

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Okay I might as well put up the Story of Blue so far. I havent finished all the pics yet but here is the story so far (minus some pics)

The Story of Bunny Boy Blue

Blue was just your average bunny when he was born.

Except for one small thing. Nothing much, you see?just a small thing. He was Blue. All his siblings were white or grey, but Blue was?well, blue. (If you cant see the colour in these pics you are colour blind. Go see a doctor and ask if he can see it XD) Blue?s mother called Blue Blue because he was blue. No one knew why Blue was blue. It probably didn't have anything at all to do with the blue tablet Blue?s mommy had found and eaten. (Remember, kids, NEVER eat, take or swallow any pills or tablets unless subscribed by a doctor or without your parents? permission. Also, do NOT feed tablets or pills to your pets unless the vet subscribes them.)
    The pet-shop man was amazed to find a Blue bunny in the recent litter of kittens (a baby rabbit is called a Kitten) and put an extra high price on blue and put him in a cage all by himself. Poor Blue felt very blue because he knew he was strange, and all day people poked and prodded him and asked if he was fake.

One day a little girl called Callie saw Blue in the window of the pet shop. She pestered her mommy until she bought Blue for her.

Callie was a real little brat of a girl and Blue disliked her from the start. She called her new pet Blue because?well, we all know why. Blue soon hated Callie. She gave him perfumed baths. She put ribbons on his ears and made him have tea parties with her dolls. Worst of all, she put him in a pink dolls dress and called him things like ?poopie-woopie?, ?cuddle-pops?, ?honey bunny? and ?love-bunny.? I mean, come on, guys, you can see why Blue turned evil. His life was a nightmare in several shades of pink. (Note that the Media coverage of this time in Blue?s life was minimal; as you can see from the small picture Blue had a real problem with being photographed in his humiliating situation.)

Blue was soon bent on escape and revenge. But Callie kept him well locked up when she wasn?t playing with him, and soon blue realised he wouldn?t be able to escape by stealth. He began to rebel against Callie. He ate her best Doll?s dress. He bit her dolls nose off. He pooped on the floor. On the day that he left Callie a souvenir in her shoe, Callie lost it. She thew him out the window in a temper and Blue escaped as fast as he could. Soon blue realised that it wasn?t going to be easy to be a little Bunny in a big city. He had been twisted and corrupted by the treatment he had received from Callie and was determined to take out his revenge on all humans. But a fluffy blue bunny rabbit wasn?t really very intimidating. Undeterred, Blue set out to wreak havoc on Humankind. His first act of evil revenge was to stuff a tennis-ball into the exhaust pipe of a large, shiny car he chose at random on the street. When a white-coated man started up the car part of it blew up a few metres down the street. Blue leaped onto it?s roof and informed all the citizens that he was Evil Bunny and was going to wreak havoc on New York City, and then the World.

?Sure you are? said the man with the white coat, and put Blue in a sack.

Blue woke up in a science laboratory. The man with the white coat was a scientist and informed Blue that he was now a testing specimen. Blue informed the scientist that he was ugly and stupid. The scientist informed Blue that if he didn't shut up his first test would be trying out a new type of laxative. Blue decided to shut up.

Blue was put in solitude every night, and used for cosmetics testing every day. At night he was left to his own thoughts and became even more evil and twisted as he dwelt on his anger. One fine day he used a tube of lipstick to paint fake blood all over himself and pretended to die. When the scientist took him gently from his cage to examine him Blue leaped to the floor and scarpered out the door. He got as far as the Human Genetics lab where an accident occurred; Blue crash landed in a tray of syringes filled with human genes, and was stabbed by several, before sliding across the desk and knocking a glass of water into a power socket. Blue received a massive electrical jolt before the safety switch shut down the power in the building, and the main switchboard blew up and the building started to burn down.

When Blue woke up he was feeling very sick and very strange. His fur was crackling with static electricity and he was hurting all over where the syringes had stabbed him. Wondering how he was even alive, he looked around in time to see flames filling the room. He ran for the window and jumped, falling three stories and landing safely in a bush. There he stayed until night. By the time the moon had risen, he was feeling even stranger and sicker. A storm brewed and Blue had nowhere to go. He huddled in the charred remains of the lab and stuck pins into a poster he found of the Scientist, hating humankind and desperate for revenge. When the rain began, soaking blue thoroughly, leaped onto the top of a burned out metal cabinet and shouted into the storm?

?I WILL GET REVENGE! REVENGE?VENGEANCE WILL ME MINE AGAINST ALL OF HUMANKIND!!!!?

Unfortunately for Blue he was struck by lightning at that point. But then something strange started to happen???

The human genes that had entered his body bonded with the static in his fur and the jolt from the lightning. And Blue TRANSFORMED.

DUN DUN DAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Blue was thrilled with his new body. NOW he could truly wreak havoc on the world!!!! He began his revenge that very night, and rampaged in New York City, reversing street signs, blocking up every toilet and stealing everybody?s left shoe. The city was in chaos that morning, and Blue appeared on news reports worldwide in footage caught by security cameras. He was Bunny Boy Blue now, and nobody could stop him!!!

Blue soon hatched a secret plan that would plunge the entire world into a state of horror and darkness. The most terrible plan ever hatched. He drew up plans to attack and destroy every toilet-paper factory on earth and burn every square of toilet paper in existence! But the police were on his trail, and Blue was constantly hindered by their efforts to arrest him. He made himself a Carrot-Sword, and soon all who saw him feared for their lives. Blue drew up a second plan, to destroy every single doll-making factory in the world. He discredited Barbie with a well-planned legal disaster. He got Callie sent to reform school by hacking into her school system and editing her behaviour record. But foremost was the Toilet Paper Destruction program to punish humankind for being humans and not bunnies. He trained an army of elite Bunnies and set them loose on the city.

And then?it happened.

On the eve of the launch of Project Toilet Paper, Blue met HER. A pink Bunny Girl. It was love at first sight. Blue was sure he had never seen anybody so beautiful. But the pink Bunny Girl didn't want a thing to do with him. Blue followed her. He begged her. He gave her gifts. He crawled on the ground before her, begging for a chance. At last she relented, telling him she would go out with him if he made her his partner in crime and told her all his secrets, his plans and the locations of his labs and bases. The star-struck Blue did everything she wanted, and went home floating on cloud nine with a time set to date her the next day.

He woke up in jail with a pink bunny suit lying on the floor next to him, and note saying, ?Hah hah, fooled you!?. His bases were blown up, his plans foiled and destroyed. And Blue?s heart was broken. When the Police came to take him for questioning he defeated 14 of them and broke out of the jail, empowered by his absolute fury.

But once he had escaped, Blue had no energy left to wreak havoc any more. His thirst for revenge had been replaced by a broken heart. He stole a computer and tried to find a Bunny Girl on an Internet dating agency, but had no luck. Then one day he found this great site called www.pokecommunity.com and decided to resume wreaking havoc there. His first target was a member called Arcanine. Blue lunged at Arcanine and plunged his sword into him. In this way, Blue destroyed his first Computer Monitor. XD.

After going thorough a few monitors Blue realised that nobody knew he was an evil bunny, and that he couldn?t hurt them through the screen even if he wanted too. So he pretended to be a human boy. And for the first time in his life, Blue had friends. The evil in his heart subsided for a while. He kept up his pretence of being a nice boy. When he told people he was Bunny Boy they thought it was a joke. He chose an avy of a pink bunny to symbolise the horror Callie had put him through. But nobody knew that. Blue was granted powers. He realised suddenly that he had a chance to cause destruction now. But no one had been cruel to him on PC, so he didn't. Instead, he started a website on toilet paper and started to reform his old plan, just in case.
    The rest is history, really. One day a bad Donut called Soph made a confession on PC and revealed who she really was. And Blue realised, with great joy, that he was not the only oddity on PC. There were chipmunks and pizzas and scones and rabid animals. So Blue admitted?the truth behind his identity. Everybody still thinks Blue is joking XD. So, those of you with little faith in this story?beware. Some day, you may need some toilet paper?and find a pile of ash in the cupboard where you keep it. You may go to the store to find all toilet paper factories have shut down. You may wake up to find all the signs in your street reversed and every one of your left shoes missing. Beware. Beware?of Bunny Boy Blue!

Last edited:

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Soph said:
    Okay I might as well put up the Story of Blue so far. I havent finished all the pics yet but here is the story so far (minus some pics)

The Story of Bunny Boy Blue

Blue was just your average bunny when he was born.

Except for one small thing. Nothing much, you see?just a small thing. He was Blue. All his siblings were white or grey, but Blue was?well, blue. (If you cant see the colour in these pics you are colour blind. Go see a doctor and ask if he can see it XD) Blue?s mother called Blue Blue because he was blue. No one knew why Blue was blue. It probably didn't have anything at all to do with the blue tablet Blue?s mommy had found and eaten. (Remember, kids, NEVER eat, take or swallow any pills or tablets unless subscribed by a doctor or without your parents? permission. Also, do NOT feed tablets or pills to your pets unless the vet subscribes them.)
    The pet-shop man was amazed to find a Blue bunny in the recent litter of kittens (a baby rabbit is called a Kitten) and put an extra high price on blue and put him in a cage all by himself. Poor Blue felt very blue because he knew he was strange, and all day people poked and prodded him and asked if he was fake.

One day a little girl called Callie saw Blue in the window of the pet shop. She pestered her mommy until she bought Blue for her.

Callie was a real little brat of a girl and Blue disliked her from the start. She called her new pet Blue because?well, we all know why. Blue soon hated Callie. She gave him perfumed baths. She put ribbons on his ears and made him have tea parties with her dolls. Worst of all, she put him in a pink dolls dress and called him things like ?poopie-woopie?, ?cuddle-pops?, ?honey bunny? and ?love-bunny.? I mean, come on, guys, you can see why Blue turned evil. His life was a nightmare in several shades of pink. (Note that the Media coverage of this time in Blue?s life was minimal; as you can see from the small picture Blue had a real problem with being photographed in his humiliating situation.)

Blue was soon bent on escape and revenge. But Callie kept him well locked up when she wasn?t playing with him, and soon blue realised he wouldn?t be able to escape by stealth. He began to rebel against Callie. He ate her best Doll?s dress. He bit her dolls nose off. He pooped on the floor. On the day that he left Callie a souvenir in her shoe, Callie lost it. She thew him out the window in a temper and Blue escaped as fast as he could. Soon blue realised that it wasn?t going to be easy to be a little Bunny in a big city. He had been twisted and corrupted by the treatment he had received from Callie and was determined to take out his revenge on all humans. But a fluffy blue bunny rabbit wasn?t really very intimidating. Undeterred, Blue set out to wreak havoc on Humankind. His first act of evil revenge was to stuff a tennis-ball into the exhaust pipe of a large, shiny car he chose at random on the street. When a white-coated man started up the car part of it blew up a few metres down the street. Blue leaped onto it?s roof and informed all the citizens that he was Evil Bunny and was going to wreak havoc on New York City, and then the World.

?Sure you are? said the man with the white coat, and put Blue in a sack.

Blue woke up in a science laboratory. The man with the white coat was a scientist and informed Blue that he was now a testing specimen. Blue informed the scientist that he was ugly and stupid. The scientist informed Blue that if he didn't shut up his first test would be trying out a new type of laxative. Blue decided to shut up.

Blue was put in solitude every night, and used for cosmetics testing every day. At night he was left to his own thoughts and became even more evil and twisted as he dwelt on his anger. One fine day he used a tube of lipstick to paint fake blood all over himself and pretended to die. When the scientist took him gently from his cage to examine him Blue leaped to the floor and scarpered out the door. He got as far as the Human Genetics lab where an accident occurred; Blue crash landed in a tray of syringes filled with human genes, and was stabbed by several, before sliding across the desk and knocking a glass of water into a power socket. Blue received a massive electrical jolt before the safety switch shut down the power in the building, and the main switchboard blew up and the building started to burn down.

When Blue woke up he was feeling very sick and very strange. His fur was crackling with static electricity and he was hurting all over where the syringes had stabbed him. Wondering how he was even alive, he looked around in time to see flames filling the room. He ran for the window and jumped, falling three stories and landing safely in a bush. There he stayed until night. By the time the moon had risen, he was feeling even stranger and sicker. A storm brewed and Blue had nowhere to go. He huddled in the charred remains of the lab and stuck pins into a poster he found of the Scientist, hating humankind and desperate for revenge. When the rain began, soaking blue thoroughly, leaped onto the top of a burned out metal cabinet and shouted into the storm?

?I WILL GET REVENGE! REVENGE?VENGEANCE WILL ME MINE AGAINST ALL OF HUMANKIND!!!!?

Unfortunately for Blue he was struck by lightning at that point. But then something strange started to happen???

The human genes that had entered his body bonded with the static in his fur and the jolt from the lightning. And Blue TRANSFORMED.

DUN DUN DAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Blue was thrilled with his new body. NOW he could truly wreak havoc on the world!!!! He began his revenge that very night, and rampaged in New York City, reversing street signs, blocking up every toilet and stealing everybody?s left shoe. The city was in chaos that morning, and Blue appeared on news reports worldwide in footage caught by security cameras. He was Bunny Boy Blue now, and nobody could stop him!!!

Blue soon hatched a secret plan that would plunge the entire world into a state of horror and darkness. The most terrible plan ever hatched. He drew up plans to attack and destroy every toilet-paper factory on earth and burn every square of toilet paper in existence! But the police were on his trail, and Blue was constantly hindered by their efforts to arrest him. He made himself a Carrot-Sword, and soon all who saw him feared for their lives. Blue drew up a second plan, to destroy every single doll-making factory in the world. He discredited Barbie with a well-planned legal disaster. He got Callie sent to reform school by hacking into her school system and editing her behaviour record. But foremost was the Toilet Paper Destruction program to punish humankind for being humans and not bunnies. He trained an army of elite Bunnies and set them loose on the city.

And then?it happened.

On the eve of the launch of Project Toilet Paper, Blue met HER. A pink Bunny Girl. It was love at first sight. Blue was sure he had never seen anybody so beautiful. But the pink Bunny Girl didn't want a thing to do with him. Blue followed her. He begged her. He gave her gifts. He crawled on the ground before her, begging for a chance. At last she relented, telling him she would go out with him if he made her his partner in crime and told her all his secrets, his plans and the locations of his labs and bases. The star-struck Blue did everything she wanted, and went home floating on cloud nine with a time set to date her the next day.

He woke up in jail with a pink bunny suit lying on the floor next to him, and note saying, ?Hah hah, fooled you!?. His bases were blown up, his plans foiled and destroyed. And Blue?s heart was broken. When the Police came to take him for questioning he defeated 14 of them and broke out of the jail, empowered by his absolute fury.

But once he had escaped, Blue had no energy left to wreak havoc any more. His thirst for revenge had been replaced by a broken heart. He stole a computer and tried to find a Bunny Girl on an Internet dating agency, but had no luck. Then one day he found this great site called www.pokecommunity.com and decided to resume wreaking havoc there. His first target was a member called Arcanine. Blue lunged at Arcanine and plunged his sword into him. In this way, Blue destroyed his first Computer Monitor. XD.

After going thorough a few monitors Blue realised that nobody knew he was an evil bunny, and that he couldn?t hurt them through the screen even if he wanted too. So he pretended to be a human boy. And for the first time in his life, Blue had friends. The evil in his heart subsided for a while. He kept up his pretence of being a nice boy. When he told people he was Bunny Boy they thought it was a joke. He chose an avy of a pink bunny to symbolise the horror Callie had put him through. But nobody knew that. Blue was granted powers. He realised suddenly that he had a chance to cause destruction now. But no one had been cruel to him on PC, so he didn't. Instead, he started a website on toilet paper and started to reform his old plan, just in case.
    The rest is history, really. One day a bad Donut called Soph made a confession on PC and revealed who she really was. And Blue realised, with great joy, that he was not the only oddity on PC. There were chipmunks and pizzas and scones and rabid animals. So Blue admitted?the truth behind his identity. Everybody still thinks Blue is joking XD. So, those of you with little faith in this story?beware. Some day, you may need some toilet paper?and find a pile of ash in the cupboard where you keep it. You may go to the store to find all toilet paper factories have shut down. You may wake up to find all the signs in your street reversed and every one of your left shoes missing. Beware. Beware?of Bunny Boy Blue!

OMFG! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I LOVE that story! It's brilliant1 It could be made into a movie! XD Poor Blue! XD OMG! I can't stop laughing! XD I can't believe you put so much thought into that story! XDDDDDD

Back