• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A World of Ice and Fire - The End

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Fine then, if this is what you want to do then at least give me two hours to get home an explain everything. I'm an ally to you all, I promise

A World of Ice and Fire - The End

Does seem a bit suspicious that Golgari would come to PC but not to this thread.

[Kill] Golgari

Nope. Because I do that too, but in my defense I'm not too familiar with the current theme due to my lack of knowledge to the franchise. So I'm kinda mopping along and I'm a sheep this time, which isn't good in any mafia games, haha.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • OH MY GOD GLENDLE AND BARD, SHUT THE FUCK UP, ONLY I CAN SHOUT :(

BTW JUST FOR PURPOSES, THE MARTELLS ARE ALREADY DOWN BY ONE, AND THAT'S THEIR LEADER TOO. SO IMO, WE SHOULD PROBABLY NOT TARGET THE MARTELLS, ATLEAST FOR A LITTLE WHILE. MAY I ALSO REMIND YOU THE MARTELLS ARE THE ONLY HOUSE THAT DOES NOT HAVE SECRET ROLES TOO, SO YEAH, PUTTING IT OUT THERE.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • Sorry doof, but no one's dumb enough to challenge you.
    The wight king has some crazy buffs, it's best to take him out on a kill day.

[kill] golgari

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • The Greyjoys might actually move on to another house because the only reason they wanted the Martells in the first place was because of their offensive capabilities, point is, I recommend killing the head of house Greyjoy the instant the choice becomes available.

I don't see how either the Greyjoys or Martells are really threats at this point in the game considering the Greyjoys have been hit hard by you and the Martells are down one Head and have one confirmed member out in the open who would've probably gotten lynched today had we not had our wight list.

Point is, even if all this alliance stuff you're saying isn't bluff, it's kind of mute. Hell, the heads of the houses could have tons of alliances that have formed behind the scenes.​

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • yes. and i was also not given the choice to fight or bribe my way out of death. had i been given the choice id have fought it out. its all in the past now though.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I don't see how either the Greyjoys or Martells are really threats at this point in the game considering the Greyjoys have been hit hard by you and the Martells are down one Head and have one confirmed member out in the open who would've probably gotten lynched today had we not had our wight list.

Point is, even if all this alliance stuff you're saying isn't bluff, it's kind of mute. Hell, the heads of the houses could have tons of alliances that have formed behind the scenes.​

Funny thing is that I'm 90% sure you're the head of the Greyjoys :)

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I was able to view the entire letter sent to the Greyjoys on N0, and the way the house leader spoke reminded me very much so of Kiyo.

It could be wrong, but I think I know him well enough to say the possibility shouldn't be cast aside.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    "Happy to kill off a wight (known) to eliminate the unknown"

I'm sorry, how does this make any sense? Lmao

Because last time the 'known' Wight's had a secret power that almost messed up everyone in the end game? :P

Remember that one Ullion? ;)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It was an error in judgment on part of another role that caused the mistake - still my fault for not deciding how to distribute some of the info out. But if you'll re-read the OP, it states: "If a player has a perk that negates a duel, the person with the most votes that day will die still." In this case, aeternum had a majority and died regardless of his perk.

Duels will not only come in the form of day votes, hence the perks that negate duels being beneficial for those other cases where duels will happen.

To answer another question, yes, Golgari may ask for a Trial by Combat, but someone will have to step up to face him in a duel. Anyone can ask for Trial by Combat, which starts a duel, and in those cases, the perks that negate duels are very beneficial as they are outside of a day vote and benefit both parties involved.

I only made one error and that was not distributing info as described in a role for the first night. I've since corrected that. Otherwise the details of dueling are in the OP and the perks were not done incorrectly.

Thanks.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • see, I read THIS DAY WILL END IN A DUEL. THE TWO MOST-VOTED FOR PEOPLE WILL FACE EACH OTHER IN A BATTLE TO THE DEATH. And figured I didn't have to call out glendle in a duel of honor and would instead be given the option to fight or use an ability to get out of it. But regardless, it's in the past and I'm a different person now. Moving on.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Funny thing is that I'm 90% sure you're the head of the Greyjoys :)

Is the other 10% doubt or do we make such sweet love every night that you can't use your full brain power anymore. ;)

I'm curious to know how it "sounds like me" if this is even true, but I'm even more curious why Balon is such a threat in the first place. His entire house is one of the worst off.

why aren't you dead yet srsly​

Back