• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A World of Ice and Fire - The End

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • While I do believe you were busy with Super Bowl Sunday Bae, I also believe that it's not difficult to, perhaps, send in a PM or talk via Skype to commit an action. So, that's totally not a real reason to ignore someone who has fourth of a chance of being the Big Bad. Especially when I quoted y'all and asked that you simply talk to prove your innocence. And also when they have a partner (Victarion) who is played by a someone actively paying attention.

i hope you had a good time with the fam tho

Just pointing that out considering that I'm sure all four of you will use the "oh, I was busy" card, because that can be legit a lot of the time and someone can easily hide in it.​

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    "oh, I was busy"

Yaaa, as weak of a defense as it is, I was also out of town this weekend. Left Friday evening and when I got back on Monday morning it was already a phase down. I know this can't be verified, but I have nothing else.

So why is Glendle and Gunner doing the all-caps thing? I'm gonna reread roles to see if I can see something, otherwise why are people already voting Glendle?

Years
  • So, assuming that Reek can't talk because of Victarion, I guess that leaves us with two options

1) Kill the confirmed Martell
    2) Take the 1/4 odds and try to finish off the Night's King.

Without confirmation I don't like the 1/4 odds, it'd be too easy to kill a valuable member of my own house.

Edit: We could also kill the confirmed Tyrell in Johnny. Forgot about that.

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Juicy bit of information guys!
    Sword Master is not the Night's King. I used my NA on him and nothing happened to me or the Night's King so...

So if we believe that Golgari and JaDe were busy, that only leaves Arsonist...

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Juicy bit of information guys!
    Sword Master is not the Night's King. I used my NA on him and nothing happened to me or the Night's King so...

So if we believe that Golgari and JaDe were busy, that only leaves Arsonist...

Hm ... The thing is, Arsonist does have issues with being active in recent times (a man after my own heart) so ...

I haven't seen JaDe post anywhere, while Golgari has stated he was on for brief moments.

[Slay] Golgari

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • OMFG GLENDLE JUST FUCKING STOP SHOUTING I S2G

[KILL] GOLGARI

ALSO I'M FOSING ON BARD FOR BEING THE QUEEN OF THORNS. JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Hmm... seems like you have a point, but I'll wait for Reek's word on the matter.

Based on how the list of possible Night's King was made, wouldn't Reek be silenced today (what Gimmepie said)?

Also, since Victarion didn't "crush" the Night's King, is it possible that the N0 conversion didn't cause the NK to be silenced?
    Continuing with the Greyjoys, it seems that Euron has "cursed" Glendle and Gunner, hence the all-caps... though them dying along with Euron doesn't necessarily explain why they're all-caps'd... Though I could be wrong on that and it could be the work of a secret role.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • it seems that Euron has "cursed" Glendle and Gunner, hence the all-caps... though them dying along with Euron doesn't necessarily explain why they're all-caps'd... Though I could be wrong on that and it could be the work of a secret role.

THE QUEEN OF THORNS, JADE, NOT EURON. EURON ACTS LIKE A SEDUCER ROLE

AND YES BARD, I'M TOTALLY FOSING ON YOU BECAUSE

A) YOU ALL CAPS EVEN YOUR VOTE AT THE FIRST POST OF THE PHASE
    B) YOU EVEN REPLIED TO ME IN ALL CAPS

WHAT IM THINKING IS THAT YOU BAITED ME AND GLENDLE BECAUSE YOU KNEW WHAT EFFECT WOULD WE HAVE.

OF COURSE ANOTHER THEORY IS THAT YOU ARE A TYRELL AND THE QUEEN OF THORNS TOLD YOU THAT THEY TARGETTED ME AND GLENDLE.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I agree that it would be a poor move on the Tyrells to do that.

But Bard, Reek didn't rape Sansa, neither in the book nor show. Ramsay did in the show, and the plot's totally different in the books.

Killua

Yeah itshould be more like fuck ramsay snow and all of the boltons and the Freys and The Grevjoys the lannisters also jeyne poole was raped not Sansa

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Canon discussion, not actually relevant to the game. So why are people voting Golgari?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • We are going off the assumption that the Night's King would have been silenced for D1 as he visited Victarion Greyjoy. Arsonist, Golgari, Jade.X105, and Sword Master were the only inactives that day. You and Golgari said you were busy, Sword Master was apparently targeted last night and nothing happened to the Night's King, and Arsonist is notorious for being inactive, so, Golgari seems like the best bet as he has been active in other threads at least occasionally. For now, I'll go along with it unless a better reason comes up.

[KILL] Golgari

Sword Master

You underestimate my power!
    Years
  • Sorry for being late. Ate far too much Bananas.
    Anyway...
    Vote: Golgari
    People believe that he is the Night King, and their evidence is good.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm happy to follow Kiyoshi/Collector's logic on this one. We have a few more targets if Golgari isn't our guy, so perhaps people with kill abilities wouldn't mind finishing off some of the others.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I haven't even looked at PMs and VMs from when I was gone so of course I'm not goin to check the thread when I'm only on to do one thing.

Back