• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A World of Ice and Fire - The End

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    NIGHT ZERO

King Belwas sat in the Iron Throne, stroking his chin as a Peasant spoke before him. The man claimed that his farm had been invaded by the Greyjoys. They had killed his young sons and wife, leaving him alive to tell the tale to, as they called him, "The King of Nothing".

King Belwas turned to his advisers, Samwell Tarly and Jojen Reed, who both looked concerned with this development.

"After months of peace and stability, why do these fish-****ers tempt my wrath?"

Jojen approached the Iron Throne and laid a few notes before the King. It seemed the Greyjoys weren't the only family causing trouble.

King Belwas stood and spoke to the crowd in the throne room.

"To all who oppose my rule, hear this: I shall crush your skulls beneath my feet and suck the marrow from your bones before I let you harm another citizen of this great Kingdom!"

The crowd cheered loudly, quieting as the King made to continue.

But a lone clapper continued and his footsteps echoed through the now-silent room.

A cloaked figure stepped from the crowd and shouted, "You are no king of mine, eunuch! Die!"

The man unveiled a crossbow and fired a bolt towards the King. It missed and connected with Jojen's throat.

He collapsed, blood gushing from his throat, as the crowd screamed and scrambled to flee the scene. Other cloaked figures were unsheathing weapons and approaching the Throne.

Belwas roared with anger, but soft fingers gripped his wrist as Varys tugged him from the chaos and down a side room, Samwell Tarly falling in behind them and barring the door.

"My King, you must flee. Take the fat boy with you and go. This chaos will not end well for you."

"I should be out there, ripping their heads from their shoulders!"

"No, my King. You must survive. Go, now, quickly. I will gather the guards and slay these assassins, but you must go immediately."

Belwas and Samwell Tarly ran down the hall and through a hidden passageway that led through the sewers - out to the sea. A boat awaited them there and they boarded, rowing out the port's gate. Behind them, the bells rang of an attempted assassination and the death of the King's adviser.

Belwas glared towards the Red Keep, his castle, knowing that his enemies could now take...

the Iron Throne.​

YOU MAY NOW SUBMIT YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS. PREPARE FOR THE COMING DAY...

IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE A PM, LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.

RULES & OTHER INFO

Each night, the head of the House may send a LETTER to any other House head OR to the rest of the House. Here they may plot to attack another House, deceive one another, relay information (the only info that will never be relayed is what players are what roles, unless gained through legitimate investigative means), or otherwise plan and play the game of thrones. Your letters will be sent back to you as well so you know what information went through.

The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    Please use [KILL] name and bold it to confirm your vote.
    Missing two votes total will have you killed - these deaths will not affect any role-consequences or "Lover"-style roles.
    No PM sharing!
    All in-game discussion should be kept here.
    If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts please! You are allowed a single death post, which may not reveal ANY game information, following your death.
    For kills, if there would be a tie, a DUEL will break the tie.
    Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you. No exceptions.
    Night actions should be sent to me by PM and by PM alone. Please title your PMs with your action. If you are sending a letter, please make it clear as well.
    Abstaining is allowed.

If you have any questions, you can post here, VM or PM Klippy.​

PLAYERS

Klippy as The Maester
    Lycanthropy
    Collector Elwood
    Davepetasprite^2
    Ash
    Charlie Brown
    Kaneki!!!
    Merlin
    acatfrommars
    Ullion
    Omicron
    Bardothren
    gimmepie
    Golgari
    Mana
    Nakuzami
    Nimsy
    Lostelle
    aeternum
    GlendaleYoung
    Candy
    JaDe.X105
    NightKrow
    TheGregFactory
    Sword Master
    Sun
    Wicked3DS
    faer
    Universe
    Elektra Heart
    Foxrally
    jdthebud
    JohnnyMustang
    Arsonist​

I HATE YOU GUYS I AM HERE AND I WANT THIS

In.
    At least I didn't miss it.

I'm here and ready for round 2. :D

I haven't been following Game of Thrones, but the system is special so I'm joining. (:

I'm curious and like to join.

Im new but would like to try this

The dueling mechanic looks awesome. I'm in!

House Stark shall have its revenge!

#HouseStarkForever

you know im in *****

Not missing this one! Signing up before I even look at the OP.

This is the fix I need, I'm currently rereading the series cause I can't wait for TWoW!!

In too :)

Die lannisters I am in!!!

Round two, let's go!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss I want to play this

omg plz yes hype hype

Sure why not?

Hi, I'm fairly new and I'd like to give this a go. I've played Mafia before, but that was a very long time ago and this looks very different...

Probably not the best idea to join a game of Mafia a week before mock exams and stuff but hey. It's ASoIaF. How can I resist?

In if there's still room.

I will tie you down in a chair and force you to watch as I devour a live beaver if you don't place me into this game​

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    DAY ONE

Walder Frey smiled gleefully as the raven flew off. The Greyjoys would make wonderful allies...

for now.​

The Queen of Thorns smiled with glee at her trickery. This would certainly help make the festivities of the day interest.​

Lysa Arryn tipped the small vial of milk of the poppy into the drink of her intended victim.

"Let's see this little wench steal my Petyr now."

She walked away as her victim took a sip from the glass.​

Meryn Trant sat in his bedchambers as a hooded figure was brought before him. The hood was ripped off the young man's head as a bloodied and beaten Loras Tyrell fell to the floor in pain.

"How old are you, boy?"

"...26, you b-bastard."

"Too old."

Trant kicked him in the face and snapped his fingers as the guards dragged him from the room.

They dragged him out into the streets and tossed him into the mud. Loras wasn't too hurt, but his pride surely was. He stood and drew his sword to charge the guards, but a voice rang out behind him.

"Tyrell scum! Face me!"​

JOHNNYMUSTANG IS LORAS TYRELL

Loras Tyrell turned and peered at the figure approaching. He wielded a pike and spun it upon his fingers.

"Have you ever faced a snake, little flower?" asked Oberyn Martell as he took an attack stance.

"Never, but even snakes fear the thorns of a rosebush," replied back Loras.

They charged at one another, weapons drawn. As Oberyn slashed his pike, Loras blocked the strike and spun with a counter-attack, slashing the Dornishman across the side. As Oberyn fell back, he tossed dirt into the eyes of his enemy. Loras clutched at his face as the Viper lurked in the shadows, lashing out quickly with an attack that pierced Loras in the stomach.

Both fighters stood still for a time, catching their breath near simultaneously. Loras made the next move, lashing out at Oberyn as he attempted a counter-attack. The sword connected with leg and bit at it with a fierce pain.

"It seems the thorn can bite as hard as the snake, coward," Loras boasted. Oberyn lunged with the pike and cut his taunter deep in the same leg.

"But the snake always bites last."

Oberyn clutched at the pike, breathing heavy. He shut his eyes for must a moment to gain composure. In his moment of rest, Loras was upon him, slicing at his neck. Oberyn ducked, but the sword connected with his head, blunt-end to skull.

Oberyn was nearly done for. All it would take is another hit. They both knew this and Loras made his move for the kill.

He raised the sword high in the air and as he swung downwards, another cloud of dust flew into his eyes. He felt the pain of steel against his back as Oberyn landed a deadly sneak attack.

Now Loras lay in pain on the ground, clutching his wounds and his sword. He slashed at his opponent, but Oberyn had the upper-hand now. He blocked the weak and feeble attack, then stuck his pike deep into the belly of the weakened and dying Tyrell.

He bent before the dying boy and whispered, "I came for you today, boy. Perhaps I will find your sister tomorrow. You forget that snakes hide among the flowers and grass. You forget who shall be king."

Oberyn fled quickly as the pounding footsteps of guards and soldiers approached. JohnnyMustang lay dying in pain on the floor, but the Maesters felt he would recover and live. A blessing for the family and one that he would do well to not take lightly.​

OBERYN MARTELL HAS WON THE DUEL

LORAS TYRELL HAS LOST THE DUEL

Victarion Greyjoy stood at the bow of his ship, Kingmaker, as the ocean splashed upon the deck. His brothers and niece had made clear their plans and he had been bound by duty to honor their plans. Finally a king from the Iron Islands. No more of this subservient dog****. He turned and faced the skeleton crew he had brought with him.

"Men of the Iron Islands! Today we face the abyss! We shall show these dogs who is boss and why the sea is to be feared!"

The men cheered and hollered. Victarion felt the cold air upon his throat and began to speak again.

Only nothing came from his mouth. Silence greeted his ears. Even the ocean itself made no noise.

Victarion tried to take a deep breath and found the air chilling. He drew his hammer and his men did the same.

Still silence.

Suddenly, true skeletal hands could be seen grasping the wood along the edge of the ship. Victarion charged and began slamming his hammer upon the terrors. His men began slashing along the sides of the ship as well, as skeletons fell into the dark ocean.

How did these beasts get here? he thought, as a sharp pain greeted his chest. Despite the cold, he felt the intense warmth of blood on iron and tasted it in his throat. He turned and faced a demon with glowing blue eyes, horns made of ice, and skin made of it as well.

The Night's King was grasping a blade of ice, covered in blood. It chanted a throaty chorus of words, ancient and deadly. Even as Victarion felt himself die, the haunting voice continued. The guttural words suddenly became clearer and clearer.

"Come forth, my new wight, and seize the end of the world for me."

Victarion's eyes opened.​

VICTARION HAS BECOME A WIGHT

THIS DAY WILL END IN A DUEL. THE TWO MOST-VOTED FOR PEOPLE WILL FACE EACH OTHER IN A BATTLE TO THE DEATH.

CHOOSE WISELY.

PLAYERS

Klippy as The Maester
    Lycanthropy
    Collector Elwood
    Davepetasprite^2
    Ash
    Charlie Brown
    Kaneki!!!
    Merlin
    acatfrommars
    Ullion
    Omicron
    Bardothren
    gimmepie
    Golgari
    Mana
    Nakuzami
    Nimsy
    Lostelle
    aeternum
    GlendleYoung
    Candy
    JaDe.X105
    NightKrow
    TheGregFactor
    Juno
    Sword Master
    Sun
    Wicked3DS
    faer
    Universe
    Elektra Heart
    Foxrally
    jdthebud
    JohnnyMustang as Loras Tyrell
    Arsonist​

I HATE YOU GUYS I AM HERE AND I WANT THIS

In.
    At least I didn't miss it.

I'm here and ready for round 2. :D

I haven't been following Game of Thrones, but the system is special so I'm joining. (:

I'm curious and like to join.

Im new but would like to try this

The dueling mechanic looks awesome. I'm in!

House Stark shall have its revenge!

#HouseStarkForever

you know im in *****

Not missing this one! Signing up before I even look at the OP.

This is the fix I need, I'm currently rereading the series cause I can't wait for TWoW!!

In too :)

Die lannisters I am in!!!

Round two, let's go!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss I want to play this

omg plz yes hype hype

Sure why not?

Hi, I'm fairly new and I'd like to give this a go. I've played Mafia before, but that was a very long time ago and this looks very different...

Probably not the best idea to join a game of Mafia a week before mock exams and stuff but hey. It's ASoIaF. How can I resist?

In if there's still room.

I will tie you down in a chair and force you to watch as I devour a live beaver if you don't place me into this game​

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Johnny ur old

Seriously, I feel sorry for him. Ah, well...

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Well, I think we should all deal with the Wights before they overwhelm us. Agreed?

If only we had some Starks left to help us... still salty about last game

Yeah, if last time taught us anything it is that Wights are not to be trusted.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Well, I think we should all deal with the Wights before they overwhelm us. Agreed?

If only we had some Starks left to help us... still salty about last game

I'm still salty that the salt against you last game was a large factor in someone deciding not to join the Starks in the final stretch of the war, sealing the Starks' fate and handing he throne to the damn Targaryen pretenders.

But we should deal with the Wights. Problem is, unlike last game, they're not confirmed and lying out in the open for us to neglect or destroy.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Nuuu the Wights are nice don't kill them

Well I guess I'll throw that mentality down the drain for this game only.

HORNY WIGHTS SHALL LIVE!

Years
    Well, sucks to be you Johnny. I guess Oberyn's going to be thorn in your side.

Anyway, I'm all for killing Wights first but we have no idea who they could be at this stage.

Reactions: Sun

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Putting it out there I'm not a huge fan of repeating history and killing Johnny just because he's the only one we have any information on, like Joffrey in the last game. But, then again, Joffrey's powers had been completely nullified when he got naked status, so ... it is a bit different. But I believe we have more important enemies to be concerned with.

I'm still salty ... someone deciding not to join the Starks in the final stretch of the war.

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
    Creeping with the fires of r'hllor

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Nuuu the Wights are nice don't kill them

Well I guess I'll throw that mentality down the drain for this game only.

HORNY WIGHTS SHALL LIVE!

Basically how I feel. I know targeting the wights is the best idea... but... I feel so horrible doing it. D:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    So the ghost told my house that GlendleYoung is Trant I guess. I hadn't even read the role list and thought that Klippy already fudged up haha. So yeah, just another name.

Back