• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A World of Ice and Fire - The End

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    to gauge your reaction. if you had reacted one way, I'd have realized I was wrong about you being trant and would say sorry and say you were the other. But after seeing all that you've done since I called you out, I've decided I'm right and there's no point to saying sorry or changing my answer on who you are.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Ooh I want a pet Direwolf :c.

I'm willing to put a vote towards Glendle. If they're Oberyn they'll have a buff anyway, so it will be interesting to see what comes of it. I do find Aeternum somewhat suspicious though, claiming Glendle to not be a good guy in this type of game is a bit silly.

For now,

[kill] GlendleYoung

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    well, i meant good guy in the sense of part of a family and not some random serial killer or someone we can all unite up on in general.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    we'll see. two people have to be put up anyways. so we can put up johnny and glendle and see what happens.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm tempted to put my lynch vote towards Aeternum, he's acting like Lostelle did in Day1 of Blue Moon. And we all know how that turned out (mafia down!). :')

Mind you, regardless of how I vote, one of the contestants in the final duel will be Glendle. So it comes down to whether or not we want to put Johnny or someone else in the duel with him?

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Glendle's right, if he duels Johnny again, then Johnny will probably die. If we want to kill Glendle, we're probably better off choosing someone else for him to duel against.

Years
    Face me, for i am Prince Oberyn, the Red Viper of Dorne, I am the younger brother of Doran Martell, the Prince of Dorne, and brother to the late Elia Martell, wife of Rhaegar Targaryen, the late Prince of Dragonstone and heir to the Iron Throne. I have fear no man not even the Mountain, and death does not scare me. For Today is not the day I die.

When I live I will help kill this tyrant Trant. We don't hurt little girls in Dorne.

Killua

Well if he is Oberyn he is a threat and if he is Trant well Fuck trant.
    kill glende young

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    I'm not a Tyrell, but I was just pointing out that if we're trying to target you for a lynch and you end up dueling Johnny again, then you're not going to die.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    If we want to kill Glendle, we're probably better off choosing someone else for him to duel against.

ty for nominating yourself xoxo

I think Sonata's move was pretty smart in trying to gauge Glendle's reaction, and so far his reaction has been quite panicked and all over the place so I'll put another vote towards him for now while we decide who he duels against (:

[kill] GlendleYoung

Years
    ty for nominating yourself xoxo

I think Sonata's move was pretty smart in trying to gauge Glendle's reaction, and so far his reaction has been quite panicked and all over the place so I'll put another vote towards him for now while we decide who he duels against (:

[kill] GlendleYoung

lol How has it been all over the place I started with I'm not Trant and I'm ending with I'm not Trant lol. So please elaborate lol and it's not panicked I'm perfectly fine lol :D this is fun.

Years
    I find this rather odd. You have someone claiming that other person is a role that can reveal people at night, this person is saying that the first one is lying, by claiming Oberyn, a dangerous role and yet, you decide to vote me. Weird.

[KILL]Lycanthropy

Anyway, just so you know, I was asked to pick a number between 1 to 36. I asked Klippy why and he said "because someone else targetted you.
    I'm not gonna bother in sending those 20 actions again if I have to duel, I won't make it til the end of this game, and I'm ****ing pissed for being targetted three times in two N0s. So, if I'm the second most voted, **** you, I'll let Oberyn kill someone else at night.

Give me Aeternum. Vote him and I will vote him. :D

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    lol How has it been all over the place I started with I'm not Trant and I'm ending with I'm not Trant lol. So please elaborate lol and it's not panicked I'm perfectly fine lol :D this is fun.

You should stop saying "lol". It's creepy.

Exactly @GlendleYoung, this is a life or death matter, stop laughing omg holy shit

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Also, I kinda hold a grudge against the Tyrells at this point, for I am Don Julio of the Great Northern Poobah!

Halt right there, vile offender!

You do much injustice to that prestigious name! A villain such as yourself is unworthy holding the fame and significance granted by the Poobah; I urge everyone to use sense, do not indulge in his lies.

Please believe me when I say that - contrary to the statements of this wretch - that you should have faith that instead it is I, The Collector of all Elwoods, that is Don Julio of the Great Northern Poobah!

/ gasps from audience

Somebody used their power on this pitiful excuse for a man to mock me, didn't they? Hmpth. What did they give you, rouge? Power? Coin? Fame? Ahaha.​

Back