• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I haven't given up it's just my computer has been acting up so I haven't been able to do much, I thought you lot had given up on me, so how does anyone like the new eppy?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Yay a new eppy! But...um I thought signomi didnt want to be in the comic anymore remember? Or mabye its just me...

Well now that we have Timmy again we can see what new pokemon he has caught

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
    Yay! I am/Going to be in the comic!
    Um... HAVE I been in a comic yet? If not, which series will I be in?

But, back on topic...
    ... I don't get it. The latest chapter is called "The End" Is that the end of the entire comic series?

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    because my computer will crash,
    Edit: But Dash I have proved u wrong it's on the 1st page, in other words: THE NEXT EPPY IS UP. Thank you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Signomi? To the dark side? Dear God what has the world come to. lol well it aint my comic. I will i come into the saga in the next eppy adam?

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    hey can i be part of your comic?

my trainer:
    his pokemon:

also people do not steal my sprites.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yay! Adam is after 4 days! Happy B-Day Adam, I'd make an eppy for your B-Day but it's really late here, and I gtg right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back