• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    The two mews fuse when caught by an evil gang, and start reaking havoc, and so its up to adam and Holly to seperate thier fused 'dark' mew??? could be a story...

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Brilliant Comics Adam! I wish I was as good as you =(
    Keep up the good work and let's not let this thread die!
    Keep up the godd work
    SG06

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Adam_148 said:
    yeah KT do Dash, we've hardly got any fanart of him
    ...I would but....I cant do dashs hair its kinda hard...is there anyone else i could possibly do other than: Me and Dash

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    just to stop this thread closing (again) and/or dying I will post these it's ME and Mew on a hoverboard no sprite as of yet rate please:
    Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure 2.0

PS: I have Mew on Pokemon Ruby :D
    PSS: Dash you are really immature sometimes :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Well il try and do dash for the fanart but im gonna do him in Manga style of drawing and i cant tell what kind of hair he has

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Alright KT you do that and I will start the eppy soon I'm just doing something for my sprite showcase
    Edit: Next eppy is up!

Last edited:

qwertyman

+.+
    Years
    can i join ur comic plz? here's my OW:Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure 2.0 his name is Toblue, and he has Poliwhirl , Crazycco:Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure 2.0 and Woopnaut:Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure 2.0 And he's a shiny were-Nidoking (can turn into a shiny Nidoking at will) oh and the hoverboard guy is really cool

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    qwertyman said:
    can i join ur comic plz? here's my OW:Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure 2.0 his name is Toblue, and he has Poliwhirl , Crazycco:Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure 2.0 and Woopnaut:Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure 2.0 And he's a shiny were-Nidoking (can turn into a shiny Nidoking at will) oh and the hoverboard guy is really cool

Do you read the rules? NO JOINING COMICS!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    No....no! This thread needs revieving *revieves* Ok Adam will there be new a eppy soon or have you given up on us?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back