• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    Happy BDAY Whenever it was adam! and Dashiel? what old sprite?...Got any idea's for what you'll do next adam?

And thanks to comments like these, this thread has it's first warning.

Whatever the reason, DO NOT GO OFFTOPIC. All posts must focus on the comics. And when I say all posts, I mean the entire content of each post must relate to the comic.

Also, if you see someone attempting to join the comic, report the post. Don't reply to it.

Remember that.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    OK Signomi, they won't do it again (they better not) anyway Dash, if you are in the comic you can have one of your Pokemon running around the place, if you're not in this comic sod off.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Adam_148 said:
    um dude, you're not in my comic, you're not allowed to join comics anymore so forget it.
    Very true, Now any new eppies adam? Im dieing to find out what happens next!

Years
    how come u never added me to the story line adam that so mean i wanted to be in it u said yes know u dont even bother to remember!!! omg!!!

Julia11011

Lass Julia M.
    Years
    Adam, I read the 1st version of the comic and I thought it was too cool!! Could I please join, my sprite is in my signature.

oh, nevermind I just read the post you did, sorry. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    I'm adams Best friend so I am going to tell you his position on things
    Point 1: Adam's Computer's bust (In this sence meaning that it 'randomly turns off if it isn't doind anything'. So Adam will probably not be on PC or MSN for a long time.

Point 2: don't ban me or anything Dashiel but i never see you on MSN so how would you know if he has been on or not?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back