• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Age Test

Yukari

I don't believe this result.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2016
    Im 15 and I got 34.
    More than twice my age.
    Wow, I might need to see a therapist xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm 28 and got 26....rather surprised. I was expecting it to tell me I'm REALLY old. xD

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Same with me liking salads more than burgers.

I think the reasoning is that most younger folk would eat burgers and other junk food in general because it tastes good and they like it, and they don't really care if it's bad for their health, while choosing to eat salads or other healthier meals shows more maturity because you know to take care of yourself and eat properly.

Of course this is just a really broad generalization because there's also going to be fairly mature people who don't eat healthily, or immature people eating healthy.
    It can also be a bit inaccurate because the question only asks you what is your favourite. But if someone says they prefer chocolate over salad it doesn't mean they'll constantly be stuffing their faces with chocolate and never eat healthy. It's just a preference and means nothing.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Real Age: 27
    Test Age: 25

...huh. I thought it would be younger than that. The questions were hard for me to relate to though, so maybe that's why. My favorite question was "Do you want to grow up?", and I said no in an instant. XDDDD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Got six over my actual age. It always concerns me that for how smart I feel I am (ie. not very) most people are nonetheless worse-off than me (ie. if I of all people count as so old, the standard must be very low). This test is probably more accurate for most people than one would expect (stereotypes exist for a reason!), though it's certainly not definitive. Things like me preferring to live alone don't mean I'm actually capable of being independent, but it does follow through that I am a more likely candidate than others to gain that capability in life.

Last edited:

ForeverBurning

Part-Time Person
    Years
  • Got six over my actual age. It always concerns me that for how smart I feel I am (ie. not very) most people are nonetheless worse-off than me (ie. if I of all people count as so old, the standard must be very low). This test is probably more accurate for most people than one would expect (stereotypes exist for a reason!), though it's certainly not definitive. Things like me preferring to live alone don't mean I'm actually capable of being independent, but it does follow through that I am a more likely candidate than others to gain that capability in life.

Well... I think something must be a little off at least... I mean, I got 24 more years then my current age XD.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Whoa, wait, what? XD

I was expecting to get 15 years old, not 15 years OLDER lmao. Funny thing is, I answered "no" to "Do you want to grow up?" and "Do you have a plan for the future?" :P

Mettaton

Drama! Action! Romance!
    Years
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

46?! I secretly feel hurt because I'm half that age.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Back