• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Alamos Ultimate Emporium~ (Battle Ready,IV Bred,Shinys,Events,Legends and more!)

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    RoC owned Shiny Ageto Celebi.im ashketchum55

No thx, i already have one mines also legit checked. Hey ash :D

ANNOUNCEMENT:

THREAD GOT UPDATED WITH NEW POKEMON:

Whats New In Update/Version 2:
    TROPHY CASE UPDATED!
    Monferno lv14 (IV Bred) (Female) Jolly

Glameow lv29 (Female) Quirky
    Cacturne lv52 (Female) Bold
    Manaphy lv50 (Event)(NWS) Mild
    Pikachu lv50 (Event)(TCGWC) Hardy
    Gardevoir lv34 (Male) (EV Trained) Calm
    Ninjask lv100 (Male) (Jolly) {Shiny} EV Trained
    Umbreon lv100 (Male) Sassy {Shiny} lv100 EV Trained
    Hitmonchan lv82 (Male) Jolly (EV Trained) {Jolly}
    Tyrogue lv13 Jolly (Male) {Shiny}
    Barboach lv5 Lax (Male) {Shiny}
    Luxray lv30 Lax (Male) {Shiny}

Team Carbon Boss: Roran

Gonna quit this website.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    What do you want for the lvl 1 palkia? I have Pokemon diamond.
    MY DS won't register you friend code. I'll try when i'm on wi-fi

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    hey i can check the ivs of your pokemon in iv sectino for 2 credits in your shop does that sound fair

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2010
    Bump for my good friend.

Great shop btw, i'll be sure to visit it soon.

(you owe me :D )

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Bump for my good friend.

Great shop btw, i'll be sure to visit it soon.

(you owe me :D )

Thx :D

Im going to be posting IV's and possibly EV's soon. So stay tuned for Update/Version 3.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    So since you basically drew the attention to yourself:

These Are For Trade But Do Not TRADE THEM TO ANYONE Else.

Yes please don't as they are hacked.

THESE POKEMON HAVE ALL BEEN CHECKED BY LEGIT.EXE AND SERVERAL OTHER LEGIT CHECKING PROGRAMS.

First of all, there isn't such a program as legit.exe. Secondly, I seriously doubt these have ever been checked by anyone with half a brain. Thirdly, I love how people think that if they put "LOL THIS HAS BEEN LEGIT CHECKED 100%" that everyone will believe them. Unless you yourself has gotten them checked by a reputable checker, don't say they have been checked. It's considered scamming.

~Alamos Ultimate Emporium~ (Battle Ready,IV Bred,Shinys,Events,Legends and more!)

OT:Septh
    UnTouched
    ID:47684
    Nature:Quiet
    Level:30

There can only be one Mew that can be shiny, and I can guarantee you that it's OT is not "Septh".

OT: {Written In Japanese}
    UnTouched
    ID:37219
    Nature:Naive
    Level:10

This isn't even an event. Good job.

OT:WISHMKR
    UnTouched
    ID:20043
    NATURE: DOCILE
    LEVEL:5

Since your other two are hacked, this likely follows suit.

Darkrai lv50 (Movie 7) {Japanese/Shiny} Timid
    Darkrai lv100 (Alamos) {Shiny} (Brave)

These are also hacked, as no normal event pokemon can be shiny.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010

Uhm well...idk if it's the same Jirachi, but there's a legit shiny docile Jirachi (the most common one around) that quite a number of people have :/ It has been legit checked by the "official" checker on another site, so there's the possibility that this may be legit :/

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    So since you basically drew the attention to yourself:

Yes please don't as they are hacked.

First of all, there isn't such a program as legit.exe. Secondly, I seriously doubt these have ever been checked by anyone with half a brain. Thirdly, I love how people think that if they put "LOL THIS HAS BEEN LEGIT CHECKED 100%" that everyone will believe them. Unless you yourself has gotten them checked by a reputable checker, don't say they have been checked. It's considered scamming.

There can only be one Mew that can be shiny, and I can guarantee you that it's OT is not "Septh".

This isn't even an event. Good job.

These are also hacked, as no normal event pokemon can be shiny.

Mew Was Captured In Faraway Island (Can Be Caught Shiny)
    Celebi (Can Be Shiny) (AGETO )
    Jirachi (Wish Maker) (Can Be Shiny)

Good job!!! You FAIL!

Celebi is an event ever heard of AGETO Bonus Disk.

So now you dont think mew's legit because of the OT or the persons name sad..........

Sigh..........................

All these pokemon have been proven to have a chance of being shiny.

Some legit checker you are -.-

Sad, the "legit checker" of pokecommunity doesn't even know common knowledge.

BTW they have been checked and all turned out to have valid information such as Checksum,trash bytes etc.

Heres the proof.

Legal.EXE/Legit.EXE is a legit checking program used by many people created by a famous pokemon site called Project Pokemon.

Site: https://projectpokemon.org/editing/legalitychecker.php

Results Of Check:
    (I just got them re-checked right now just to show you)

All results are VALID.

Last edited:

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Uhm well...idk if it's the same Jirachi, but there's a legit shiny docile Jirachi (the most common one around) that quite a number of people have :/ It has been legit checked by the "official" checker on another site, so there's the possibility that this may be legit :/

Im guessing your talking about RoC correct?

He also use's Legal.exe/Legit.exe to check pokemon. MANY pokemon fans check their pokemon using this reliable program.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    Im guessing your talking about RoC correct?

He also use's Legal.exe/Legit.exe to check pokemon. MANY pokemon fans check their pokemon using this reliable program.

Yes I am, but afaik, RoC doesn't only use Legal.exe/Legit.exe, because or else anyone could replace him at checking the events as long as they have the programs lol.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Mew Was Captured In Faraway Island (Can Be Caught Shiny)
    Celebi (Can Be Shiny) (AGETO )
    Jirachi (Wish Maker) (Can Be Shiny)

All these pokemon have been proven to have a chance of being shiny.

Some legit checker you are -.-

Sad, the "legit checker" of pokecommunity doesn't even know common knowledge.

BTW they have been checked and all turned out to have valid information such as Checksum,trash bytes etc.

Heres the proof.

Legal.EXE/Legit.EXE is a legit checking program used by many people created by a famous pokemon site called Project Pokemon.

Site: https://projectpokemon.org/editing/legalitychecker.php

Results Of Check:
    (I just got them re-checked right now just to show you)

All results are VALID.

View attachment 57091

View attachment 57092

View attachment 57093

You know, there is a reason why you're not a checker.

1). Recent findings prove that Old Sea Chart Mew cannot be shiny. As there are disabler codes in the event item (the original event item). Nintendo of Japan themselves said it's impossible.
    2). Yes, AGETO and WISHMKR can be shiny.
    3). It's legal.exe (for the second time).
    4). Now for the fun part to prove that you have no idea what you're talking about:

- Mew is supposed to be <removed> as it was caught in Emerald.
    - AGETO Celebi's ID is 31121, not 37219. Learn basic event details.
    - WISHMKR is supposed to be Common GBA Event (Restricted), it even says so right there in the README.txt that comes with legal.

You good sir have three hacked pokemon. You also have no idea how to properly check a pokemon. Unkown GBA Type is used by a lot of hackers to try to fool legal. I also do know what I am talking about and that is why I am an official checker.

Now, if you want to continue to be an idiot, take it up with TwilightBlade as she will tell you the exact same thing I did, and likely infarct you for trying to scam/trying to troll me. :)

Last edited:

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Yes I am, but afaik, RoC doesn't only use Legal.exe/Legit.exe, because or else anyone could replace him at checking the events as long as they have the programs lol.

Ya i know i never said that's the only program he used lol. But its one of his main's.

You know, there is a reason why you're not a checker.

1). Recent findings prove that Old Sea Chart Mew cannot be shiny. As there are disabler codes in the event item (the original event item). Nintendo of Japan themselves said it's impossible.
    2). Yes, AGETO and WISHMKR can be shiny.
    3). It's legal.exe (for the second time).
    4). Now for the fun part to prove that you have no idea what you're talking about:

- Mew is supposed to be <removed> as it was caught in Emerald.
    - AGETO Celebi's ID is 31121, not 37219. Learn basic event details.
    - WISHMKR is supposed to be Common GBA Event (Restricted), it even says so right there in the README.txt that comes with legal.

You good sir have three hacked pokemon. You also have no idea how to properly check a pokemon. Unkown GBA Type is used by a lot of hackers to try to fool legal. I also do know what I am talking about and that is why I am an official checker.

Now, if you want to continue to be an idiot, take it up with TwilightBlade as she will tell you the exact same thing I did, and likely infarct you for trying to scam/trying to troll me. :)

Ok you proved me wrong you want a cookie? Funny thing is how am i trying to scam if i didn't know it was hacked..... i will be taking them off my shop if that's the case -.-And thirdly you are trolling me im not even doing anything as you just called me an idiot which you can get an infraction for as offense language against another member.

So ya be a little immature brat about it, stupid kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Arceus and shiny Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, Movie 7 Darkrai, and Alamos Darkrai are hacked. You have severely mistaken their legal.exe results.

Furthermore, Trade Corner Rules state that Hall of Origin Arceus and shiny Wondercard events are prohibited (exceptions are those Wondercard events always set as shiny, such as Crown Raikou).

They will be removed and blacklisted. It is in your best interest to submit to me any missing information (nature, date, characteristic, and OT/ID). Refund other traders if you have traded the hacked Pokemon to them. Thank you.

Food for thought:
    RoC said:
    I am NOT a "100% accurate" Checker
    Applies to those who trade with others outside of this forum. You should not use my results as official reports to claim a Pokemon as legit. I do not like giving definite answers. If I say a Pokemon is hacked, though, I am very sure it is.

Posts edited~

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Arceus and shiny Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, Movie 7 Darkrai, and Alamos Darkrai are hacked. You have severely mistaken their legal.exe results.

Furthermore, Trade Corner Rules state that Hall of Origin Arceus and shiny Wondercard events are prohibited (exceptions are those Wondercard events always set as shiny, such as Crown Raikou).

They will be removed and blacklisted. It is in your best interest to submit to me any missing information (nature, date, characteristic, and OT/ID). Refund other traders if you have traded the hacked Pokemon to them. Thank you.

Food for thought:

Posts edited~

Allright.......

Thankfully they were traded/given to no one so i guess that clears that up (except the infraction you gave me -.- )

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Interested:
    Ho-Oh lv70 (Navel Rock) Impish
    Lugia lv70 (Navel Rock) Brave
    Arcues lv100 (TRU) Hardy
    Deoxys lv50 (Gamestop) Rash
    Milotic lv50 (VGC09) {Shiny} Timid
    Shaymin lv50 (TRU) Mild

Check my thread on the main page (Pinkerton's, shinies, Events, ...)

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Interested:

Arcues lv100 (TRU) Hardy
    Deoxys lv50 (Gamestop) Rash
    Milotic lv50 (VGC09) {Shiny} Timid
    Shaymin lv50 (TRU) Mild

Check my thread on the main page (Pinkerton's, shinies, Events, ...)

Sorry but the Ho-Oh and Lugia (Navel Rock) are hacked. Gonna delete them off the thread. The rest are legit however.

Heres what i want:

Shiny Lv 50 HG Kyogre - Modest
    Shiny Lapras Lv 46 - Modest
    Shiny Wailmer Lv 35 - Hardy
    Shiny Geodude Lv 15 - Bold

Back